Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 5/5 (Page 3)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

It was a very emotional epi n ramesh was so right in every scene..he was awsm..both nisha kabir deserved this blasting ..especially loved how he came in shouting :p never seen him like that..ramylicious epi n what acting..superb!
(Copy paste from ramesh AT)-Awesome epi thank God the dream sequence was not as bad as I dreaded it got over quick.. Felt so bad for ramy.. He touched my heart today. N for kB coz he has lost a potential papa in ramesh.. He called him paraya today.. Y did kB say he can do anything for nisha? Kuch toh chal RHA h ladke k dimag mein n even while talking to photo he said jaldi mil taaki mera kaam hojaye aur main...n nisha..he wants to leave but do want want to? This guy confuses me..
Aww ramy is so understanding if today k wudve said he changed his plan tab bhi he would've supported them just for nisha..godd who gets a father like that? Nisha u r mad

even cousins were shocked to see him ike that na?? superb epi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210caller123

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
5/5 was definitely a 10/10 episode. RNK were fabulous. Ramesh was amazing throughout but my favorite was RN talking at the door. THAT conversation takes the cake for me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by Shwets1502

I agree Vivek is highlighted. He showed every emotional so well. The hurt and anger. Betrayal and all.Hats off to Vivek.Clap

The confrontation was perfect and Vivek was FANTASTIC! Every emotion was brilliantly done, yet Ramesh didn't completely lose his control. 
I agree and I'm glad Kabir told the truth and that he's going to London for his dream.
He is not in love with Nisha yet to sacrifice his dream.

I loved the questions Ramesh asked Nisha- If Kabir would stay back to accept the marriage. That's what every father would fear, daughter's life ruined, marriage broken. 
I agree.
He's having the fear that Kabir too will reject her daughter like Viraj. 
Viraj did before marriage  but in a PC making the whole world know it. 
Now when Kabir leaver her after three months what will happen to his daughter? The daughter he protected and loved so much?
He can see that Nisha is playing with her life.
I know this is a story but think it in reality.
How should he know that Kabir will return for Nisha surely?

He has the feeling that Nisha's life is over again, and that too because of her stupidity. He fears what Nisha would undergo when her marriage ends. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Originally posted by Teogapi

I loved so many lines yar...It's all from the same scene. But most of the lines, we wanted to hear and we got it. 
I loved how Ramesh said..his own daughter put him down (gira diya)
i loved it when he said ye meri beti nahi hai. it was like a dream come true. Clap the confrontation was more effective than a BAM. superb.ClapClap

I really hope Nisha understands how much she has hurt Ramesh. I mean...she is sad and has realised her mistake...but has she understood Ramesh? 

That line was superb..and also how he said she has never understood him. Clap
i dont think she had understood it untill he said tu meri beti hai hi nahi. tabhi she was in shock. usse pehle she was defending kabir and thought pap last mein mujhe maaf kar denge. 

Shwets1502

diyah_us IF-Dazzler
diyah_us
diyah_us

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
It was an awesome episode no doubt it took some time for u to update. Even though
i see serial without fail, i long for ur updates & i was like, why taking so long 2dayLOL.
But kabir did feel bad that ramesh called him paraya meaning deep down he has given
father position to ramesh. I am glad ramesh confronted them very well & alone & cvs did not
unnecessarily postpone the confession. ramesh would have still accepted if kabir
would have told him that he will give the marriage a chance. but kabirs answer put him off,
rightly so. And yes he was right now that kabir will go away, nishas life will bcum a mess.
And and, i loved the nibir movement  & that to avoid the cousins kiss kiss kiss drama,
he took his wifey to room to give them the wrong impression. so now nisha knows that
kabir does not have same feelings towards her as she has & so this will stop her from confessing.
so i guess, it will be kabir after all who will first confess. but why does nisha always
beg her lover, first viraj & now kabir. do people bcum desperate in love???

Today we got raka scene, RN scene & RKN scene & nibirs dream confession.
v couldnt have asked moreWink

Edited by diyah_us - 05 May 2015 at 10:01am

Nhk2001deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by lgr007

Oh my god...dii u said it
Of all the epis this has become my fav 
The dialogues, oh they were so good. they didnt miss one point

The best of all- the performances
Aneri- girl knws how to act on emotional scenes...her sobs seemed so real
Mishkat- best decision ever made by the cvs to  bring him in the show
Vivek- dont have words for him, i understood the emotions of a broken father so well, the epi goes to him

Absolutely loved every minute of the confrontation. Everything was perfect. Ramesh LISTENED what Nisha and Kabir had to say too, which was actually great considering the anger he was in. Yet their plan was always stupid and that's how Ramesh felt it to be. The thing that would have hurt him the most is, he was always there for Nisha and yet Nisha never came to him. 

Actors were brilliant...but Vivek stole the scene.
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

The scene where my heart went...RN
When Ramesh said abt the Nisha he knew...the Nisha here is not her...when he said he may have failed in understanding the real her...it was exactly what any father wud feel...the scene seemed so real that i forgot for a moment that it was fiction

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

5/5 was definitely a 10/10 episode. RNK were fabulous. Ramesh was amazing throughout but my favorite was RN talking at the door. THAT conversation takes the cake for me.
rn talk was superb. i loved it whenhe said nisha gangwal suputri ramesh gangwal se mujhe ye ummed nahi thi... he used the same line during past revelation too. superb...

deek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

Go to top