Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 5/5 (Page 27)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

But that would b too much blame for nisha to handle na..and I don't think kB will tolerate this ilzzaam against nisha nor will ramesh.. I think for now what's need for vv is vjs love ..
I don't think kB will think like that. Bcoz he has seen nisha doing stuff to him :p kiss n all
If kB does that it ll b a major put off. But I don't think he ll want to unite them..but yeah in guilt maybe he would just Want to go away from everyone's life including vj..that's a possibility..
If sacrifice drama happens I want nisha to beat kabir :p n shoo him away ..its so wrong yar :/ I hope we do t get to see that
i dont now why but i  feel they canshow a friction between nisha and vj if they want to spice up the drama. 
i dont want nishato be a football yaar. if kabir does that i just want her to bamboth kabir and viraj and say bhaad mein jao tum log and concentrate on her career and family.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinite_Flamedeek_210

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

i dont think dadji will even pick up viraj's call. even if he picks uphe will just cut it when he hears vv's voice.
true that!
he hates viraj!
he wont be willing to hear anything that viraj says...
but i think viraj comes to KN house later to tell nisha why he told ramesh abt the CM thingy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Teogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Anu 
Dadaji knew KN wasn't in love even when the marriage happened after SV truth. He would still think about badnaami and izzat..and wouldn't understand that KN doesn't want to stay married. KN doesn't consider it a marriage...but they are legally married. Dadaji would only see that.
but ca he force kabir to staymarried to nisha??/ do u remeber the dadaji ramy convo during kabir's bday?? he said we both want nisha ki khushi... maybe he thinks nisha's khushi is with kabir as she loves him and ramy thinks nisha's khushi is not there with kabir and she will be trapped in a loveless marriage for ever??? 

There ks going to be fight for sure. Dadaji would feel instead of making the marriage work..Ramesh is ruining Nisha's life more. Ramesh wouldn't want KN together if there is no love between them. 
ks matlab kabir sumit na??
thats where dadaji and ramy's thoughts differ. dadaji like nisha think of the present while ramy thinks of the future. i just dont want nisha to agree with dadaji again now.

I meant is not ks.

I think Nisha would fight with Ramesh this time. Hopefully she would have understood her mistake
hopefully fingers crossed. LOL
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
@Rema Ramesh has always understood Nisha's mistake, scolded her and then helpd her. This time was different.

I think he has been fighting society for his dream, failure and then his parenting style. He is right. He has always been fighting and yet his daughter never understood him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyTeogapi

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

@Isha You mean GF asks KN to get back to GH?

I can't stop talking about VIvek yar..."Darwaza Kholo" was so chilling. The voice modulation was perfect. WE can see anger and hurt in his voice. "Gira toh apnon se hai" was superb! Best episode.

May be Dadaji brushes off CM and tells it holds no importance for him and forces KN to stay married?

Sorry I meant GF tells KN to go to their house (KNH) and doesn't seperate them. 

Yeah I feel like Dada Ji would brush off CM and says its stupid and they have to stay together because they're legally married. I mean CM isn't even legal. Plus Dada Ji has seen the effect he has on Kabir (Kabir stays at GF when he first brought home Ramesh and was injured when he wanted to leave). Dada Ji probably thinks he call make them stay together. Idk. He thinks KN are perfect for each other. Why would you seperate partners you think are perfect together LOL (speaking from Dada Ji view). 

And yeah I actually was legitimately scared for KN when Ramesh began confronting them LOL. And I loved the way he took KN hands off him. Perfect man! But what really killed it for me, was the facial expressions and the way they all changed subtly so you could totally feel what Ramesh was feeling. 

Edited by lovely_lady - 05 May 2015 at 11:13pm

Infinite_Flamedeek_210Teogapi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I think CM out to the family would begin Ramesh's fight again. KN cannot have any word on this and would have to accept what family tells. Ramesh would look at their future and make the right decision.

I think he would know about Sumit, and also he wouldbelieve Kabir can never be a fraud

Infinite_FlameTeogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

@Isha confrontation scene was beyond our expectations and Vivek just took the scene to a completely different level. I am loving the RaKa bond. Its not the usual always sweet talk bond...but there is something really deep rooted. Loved the way Ramesh asked why Kabir couldn't refuse to marry. Correct! If Kabir had done that...Ramesh could have continued fighting. 
Loved RN scene at the door. It showed what has hurt Ramesh the most. Nisha compromising her life and accepting defeat while he has always fought for her against everyone. Its high time Nisha understands the gravity of the mazaak she has made out of her life and also how much Ramesh is hurt. 

If CM comes out...and family accuses Kabir for everything...why would Nisha even come home then? Shouldn't she be with the family or RL at least? 

Lakshmi always goes gayab during high points 

You definitely have a point with RaKa bond being different Shweta! The CVs have really surprised me there. I was completely expecting a typical nok-jhok type of bond and truthfully was a bit disappointed with the lack of funny RaKa, but completely changed by viewpoint after discussing it with you. you're so right, RaKa runs so much deeper than superficial joking, it's amazing to see. And it feels more and more like it's going to stay for the long haul. I'm loving how Ramesh isn't blinded by Kabir's goodness. Cannot wait until RaKa crystallizes.  

And I also agreed with Ramesh when he asked why Kabir agreed to marry. I never understood that and even Nisha's reasoning did not make sense to me. I still believe that Kabir was completely wrong there. The family would've faced much less baisti if Kabir had refused than with the CM. Thank God Ramesh pointed that out to the dhakkans. 

And yeah, the RN scene at the door was the best! I think it was such a great moment for RN in terms of their relationship. 

And exactly, I do not understand why Nisha is at home post CM reveal. That makes me kind of think that maybe the family doesn't fully believe it? Or that they play it off as force KN to be together? Ramesh was pretty hopeful for them staying together too and only backed out of that hope once Kabir mentioned his LSD dream. We've seen how dreams don't really mean too much too GF, especially when compared with real life (Ramesh is a living example). So maybe they force KN home to stay together? That's why Nisha is ok at her once once Viraj arrive? 

She's only crying because Kabir's hurt and she realizes CM is real and will happen (end). I mean, she's been living in the belief that CM will be over as once she'll confess her love, Kabir will too and they'd have a real marriage instead of CM. But now with Viraj screaming about Kabir betraying her and maybe Kabir says something about leaving in 3 months that makes it real for Nisha and also causes to realize what a huge betrayal she put her family through and the stress of that makes her cry? 

@ isha:  which a wonderful epi na??? And wonderful dialogues too. Ramy was devastated frustrated angry. This is the first time he was not able to handle the situation and absense of lakshmi really had its effect as there was no one to clam him down.  The trio were brilliant but vivek was spectacular. I was just able to sense ramy's frustrations disappointment yesterday. He was shaking in anger.  
Nisha was shocked when ramy said that u e not mu daughter. She was having g heartbreak and her father was so angry with her. She was bound to get snapped out of her mm mode. And more then her heartbreak her father's disappointment on her hurt her more. Before the kn door scene she was thinking her father blames kabir but after that ramesh clearly says he holds her equally responsible. Bang on epi. They should have given a primo for this confrontation.

Rema, yeah it was such a wonderful episode! I'm still so happy by it. The CVs really do know how to deliver once it comes to RN scenes! And yeah, I loved how Ramesh was so devastated by it and expressed it as well! KN really got a reality check with his words. 

Vivek was just spectacular man. Like you said, you could see him shaking in anger and feel it radiating off him. Literally, I was amazed by his voice modulation. That initial angry yell to get KN to open the door was something else. 

And I'm so glad that Nisha's finally realized how stupid the CM was and how much she's hurt him. I hope he continues treating her coldly so she realizes how saying a simple sorry and crying does not make everything alright. It's one thing to do mistakes but its another thing to continue doing them. It's high time she learns from her mistakes and stops hiding things from Ramesh. 

And I also loved how Ramesh equally blamed Nisha. Smart man. I hope he manages to snap some reality into the GF when they also blame Kabir for CM. Both KN were at fault equally. 
i thik this time she has understood the fravityof herr mistake. never was ramy this angry with her but this is the firsts time. so she would have understood what a big mess she has created.  i want nisha to be back inher nishu bro mode and i think she is back partially. 

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by deek_210

But that would b too much blame for nisha to handle na..and I don't think kB will tolerate this ilzzaam against nisha nor will ramesh.. I think for now what's need for vv is vjs love ..
I don't think kB will think like that. Bcoz he has seen nisha doing stuff to him :p kiss n all
If kB does that it ll b a major put off. But I don't think he ll want to unite them..but yeah in guilt maybe he would just Want to go away from everyone's life including vj..that's a possibility..
If sacrifice drama happens I want nisha to beat kabir :p n shoo him away ..its so wrong yar :/ I hope we do t get to see that
yup this is one thing that usually happens in daily soaps...
sacrificing ur love for ur brother/friend
but in this case since Kb knows abt viraj and since rajbir dont share a good relationship,i think it will be absolutely  stupid if Kb sacrifices nisha just because he is his bro and he too loves nisha
running away is a good possibility!LOL
Since nauc is a bit different from saas bahu shows im thinking that might not happen
Well kabir once told he doesn't like to share ..that car parking scene..maybe it can be relative to this situation? I don't want him to sacrifice mann..I mean nisha is so lovely..she deserves to be pataaued n run after.. How can he play passing the parcel with her? :/
Honestly now if kB realises his feelings I want him to patau nisha ..he shouldnt get her that easily :p

TeogapiShwets1502

Go to top