Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

@Rema Lakshmi can tell Ramesh about Nisha's love also...and RL can have a scene talking about Nisha also.
but that will make ramy more scared na?? i think he will think of applying ls for kn after fj and nisha too would agree meanwhile k falls in love??Confused

He would be broken...but he has heard from Kabir that he doesn't want to stay married and also that the fault is Nisha's. He would consider it one sided love...and ask her to end it. Ramy wants it over asap. He hates the idea of the mazaak played by KN.
Now I want vj to come back soon :p idk why..maybe RL n VJ can find a soln then? But that seems will happen after a month
Tab tak there's fj drama n cm revelation..was just thinking..the way ramy while confrontation when asked abt who told d truth said viraj n he came to maango haath plus nisha saying she married out of rebound..by any chance will ramy think nisha still loves viraj? (Just a thought)
I think after fj ramy will maybe call vj for a soln? Or dadaji will? That seems logical n that's how vj lands in India

I don't think Ramesh would think Nisha still loves VIraj. Even if he thinks, he would ask Nisha before he confrims anything.

Somewhere I feel VJ would be against RL and GF. Yes...Dadaji would want to call VJ and she would land in India because oft hat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

@Rema When I was watching the episode the first time...I was literally not blinking seeing Ramesh's anger and disappointment. There was so much pain when he said he has always covered every mistake of hers yet she hid this from him. I loved the transition Vivek went from one emotion to another. 
And yes...Nisha thought Ramesh was angry at Kabir but realised Kabir actually didn't matter as much as what she has done. That's what is the best about Ramesh. Mistake is a mistake...he doesn't wrongly blame anyone. 
u guys were giving live update na when the converting was over i justskipped to the confrontation part. and watched it thrice without completing the epi and the kn door confrontation toh watched more than 5 times. it was superb.
ramy isn't like dadaji who will ignore mistakes from his side. he was more disappoijted in nisha coz nisha hid such abig thing from him when he ws ready for fighting on her behalf. loved thelinemain poori zindagi jis samajse ladta raha tune usi samaj ke aage ghutne thek diye. Awesome dialoguesClap.
Also about how society would never stop questioning. Also how he demanded answers. But as I said...I loved how he moved back and said this is not his daughter. I loved the distance between RN then.

that scene...i didnt even blink...
aneri and vivek nailed it
and the way he said that he made a very big mistake in understanding nisha...it was perfect!!!

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

@Rema Lakshmi can tell Ramesh about Nisha's love also...and RL can have a scene talking about Nisha also.
but that will make ramy more scared na?? i think he will think of applying ls for kn after fj and nisha too would agree meanwhile k falls in love??Confused

He would be broken...but he has heard from Kabir that he doesn't want to stay married and also that the fault is Nisha's. He would consider it one sided love...and ask her to end it. Ramy wants it over asap. He hates the idea of the mazaak played by KN.
Now I want vj to come back soon :p idk why..maybe RL n VJ can find a soln then? But that seems will happen after a month
Tab tak there's fj drama n cm revelation..was just thinking..the way ramy while confrontation when asked abt who told d truth said viraj n he came to maango haath plus nisha saying she married out of rebound..by any chance will ramy think nisha still loves viraj? (Just a thought)
I think after fj ramy will maybe call vj for a soln? Or dadaji will? That seems logical n that's how vj lands in India

what if vj is not as sweet as wethought?? she may blame nisha for playing with both her sons???
i think ramy knows nisha has movedon for sure. i was thinking what ifkabir had thought nisha still loves vv?? i dont want nisha to be a ball to be passed on between the bros in the name of sacrifice.

deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

Ramesh would get involved with KN regarding FJ. Even if not to support them, he'd do it for GS. RaKa is already there but in this investigation it can always grow.

But what investigation can they make? Ramesh can tell about the bag...and hence they have to get RJ in SuLees room. Its not about who now...but how and get the evidence. Also...KN might think Viraj has a role to play too.
but will sulee reveal about fj when rj is there in the room?? i think saurav enters when fj has already been revealed and kabir is blamed for it.

Yes..Saurav enters when Kabir is blamed for it. So who tells about FJ then? Sumit or Viraj? Could it be Viraj tells Ramesh, Ramesh checks the jewels and then question Kabir? Or Viraj calls Dadaji?
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Originally posted by anulovessarun

@Anu I think Lakshmi wouldn't have a panic attack...She would have the confused expression on her face...and torture Ramesh asking Ab kya hoga Ramesh...lol Just kidding. I think she would be strong. 

@Aditi I feel SuLee would have filled the bag with peetal ka bartan and hide RJ and hence if their bags are checked Rameshians won't find anything...and Leela would start her drama hkw they don't have any respect blah blah...and Vimla would support her.
yup wish she stays strong
i want a confrontation between lakshmi and nibir
and since lakshmi knows abt nisha's feelings,i think she will try every possible way to make kabir stay after the CM is over

I don't want to see RL force Kabir here. If he is in love he can stay back, else I want them to let him go. There is no point of staying in marriage, when they aren't in love...both sides love is needed

since Kabir is an essential chrctr...what will make him stay
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anulovessarun

@Anu I think Lakshmi wouldn't have a panic attack...She would have the confused expression on her face...and torture Ramesh asking Ab kya hoga Ramesh...lol Just kidding. I think she would be strong. 

@Aditi I feel SuLee would have filled the bag with peetal ka bartan and hide RJ and hence if their bags are checked Rameshians won't find anything...and Leela would start her drama hkw they don't have any respect blah blah...and Vimla would support her.
yup wish she stays strong
i want a confrontation between lakshmi and nibir
and since lakshmi knows abt nisha's feelings,i think she will try every possible way to make kabir stay after the CM is over

I don't want to see RL force Kabir here. If he is in love he can stay back, else I want them to let him go. There is no point of staying in marriage, when they aren't in love...both sides love is needed
i dont want him to sacrifice his dreams for nisha,even if he is in love with her
if he can manage both simultaneously,then its ok but if he can't i think he should give preference to his dreams or else he will regret his decision in the future!

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

i fell dolly to will have a role to playhere. maybe dolly will find the necklace which leela has kept with herself?? and where is sumit ke papa??he seemed to be a sorted man. how did heallow sulee's plan???Confused

I think Nisha would remember the RJ than Leela had...but somewhere I feel SuLee would have hidden everything in the night. Kabir and Rameshians have to find a different route. Dolly may directly confront SUmit...but she wouldn't have proof either
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

@Rema When I was watching the episode the first time...I was literally not blinking seeing Ramesh's anger and disappointment. There was so much pain when he said he has always covered every mistake of hers yet she hid this from him. I loved the transition Vivek went from one emotion to another. 
And yes...Nisha thought Ramesh was angry at Kabir but realised Kabir actually didn't matter as much as what she has done. That's what is the best about Ramesh. Mistake is a mistake...he doesn't wrongly blame anyone. 
u guys were giving live update na when the converting was over i justskipped to the confrontation part. and watched it thrice without completing the epi and the kn door confrontation toh watched more than 5 times. it was superb.
ramy isn't like dadaji who will ignore mistakes from his side. he was more disappoijted in nisha coz nisha hid such abig thing from him when he ws ready for fighting on her behalf. loved thelinemain poori zindagi jis samajse ladta raha tune usi samaj ke aage ghutne thek diye. Awesome dialoguesClap.
Also about how society would never stop questioning. Also how he demanded answers. But as I said...I loved how he moved back and said this is not his daughter. I loved the distance between RN then.

when he said amain itne saal sama se ladta aaraha hoon was it coz of his failure or for nisha??? i was confused there.Confused

i too loved when ramy moved back while saying tu meri beti nahi hai and the way aneri said papa was too good. the scene was too real. my fav part of the epi.

Go to top