Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 5/5 (Page 12)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

totally agree with u. that was brought out once beautifully during rl convo after sukku's bday. laskhmi saying nisha helps everyone but always runs away from her problems.  jwalu too asked about it once during ritesh track when they ran away to the orphanage in auto. 
what i dont understand is she the like this coz of her past or dadaji or both.Confused

I feel her past holds more responsibility here than Dadaji. It's from then, that she started running away instead of facing it. She never told her problems to anyone...and she is continuing that till now. 
I agree. nisha is running away from her problems. do u remember the lakshmi nisha scene after terrace where she says apne app par aati hai toh kahi bhag jaati hai. she was correct there. someone has tomake her understand b having a convo regarding this. i would love a RLN scene for this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by caller123

Good thing Laxmi wasn't there. She wouldn't have been able to tolerate it.

In a way yes...Either she would have had panic attack and Ramesh's attention would have gone there. Or she would have calmed down Ramesh, not letting him to talk.
I think Ramesh won't tell her unless the situation comes like that as he saw how she got panic attack hearing the divorce word from Nisha.

But if the family gets to know...She would know automatically. But Ramesh would have calmed down and would be in control.
i think when family comes to know about  cm then ramy will support kn and get rdxed. only then nisha will realise.

I think that might happen. Nisha would see what Ramesh meant about fighting for her, and how he is ready to do that even when she is at fault. 
this was needed to make rn stronger than ever. and also to establish raka

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

I was also glad about the fact that he directed his attention mostly towards Nisha and wanted answers from her.

Dude, Vivek was just outstanding! When he came in their room, there was rage...maddening rage...which turned into disappointment and frustration and hurt. His eyes, his voice everything screamed how hurt he was.

But the living room scene, especially from the 'samajh' dialogue, is on a par with its own. By then Ramesh had lost...he had lost the will to fight and the will to trust. His daughter failed him, betrayed the faith, the confidence with which he always stood up for her. Even tears refused to fall from his eyes at this point, because he had nothing more to give.

And even then, there was this defiance in this defeat. Wherein, when he stormed out, he regained his composure. He had already made up his mind to do something about this. As a father he can never leave his daughter stranded to suffer.

Such a well-enacted scene. I am off to watch it again.

Beautifully written yar. Vivek portrayed Ramesh's every emotion outstandingly well. I mean, I am out of appreciative words here. He wanted to drag Nisha out,..then confronted..then questioned...At the end, he understood the situation perfectly well. 

I loved the line, which holds true in reality also, how society would somehow find something to point at. Nisha can never escape from the society and she hasn't learnt to fight the society from her father. Instead she actually stopped him from fighting. I absolutely loved the defeated stance of Ramesh, and the pain of not able to understand his own daughter. 

facepalmdeek_210

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
gtg evryone...hope u guys will have a wonderful sleep aftr such a gud epi...bye g'nite

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by -SH-

But they don't know RL suspected something was wrong na? But yes, when CM breaks in front of family, cousins can tell Ramesh about Nisha's love for Kabir. 

May be then, Ramesh would tell Nisha that Kabir doesn't love her, and wants to leave and she shouldn't stp him?

I think it's a long way before Ramesh can think from Kabir's perspective. He is just trying to absorb this new situation and now we'll have FJ. Too much on his plate.

One good thing about the dream sequence. Nisha doesn't want Kabir to sacrifice his dreams for her, she just wants him to include her in it as well. Matter of time when he realizes he wants that too.

He would have to make space for lot of things on his plate and then sit and think which he should take first...LOL But we would have Ramesh involved everywhere. Loved the determination in which he said "Mujhe hi kuch karna padega" 

I think when Kabir said he cannot stay back, I think Nisha understood that she cannot be clinging to her love, as Kabir doesn't love her?

however today i felt Ramesh will be hell sure that Kabir didnt do FJ...he wants to do something abt CM...but he will have to deal with FJ first i guess...kn are also going tpo deal with FJ so will he join them?

Nisha is slowly coming back frm mm mode...right nw her dad is more imp to her

I think Nisha constantly telling Kabir isn't a bad guy, and from his own judging skills, he would know Kabir would never go for FJ? But he would want to confront KN again? What if it's a plan of GDA- Ramesh might think. 

Finally, she is thinking about her father. But now, he doesn't need her. He is good on his own.

facepalm

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

But they don't know RL suspected something was wrong na? But yes, when CM breaks in front of family, cousins can tell Ramesh about Nisha's love for Kabir. 

May be then, Ramesh would tell Nisha that Kabir doesn't love her, and wants to leave and she shouldn't stp him?

I think it's a long way before Ramesh can think from Kabir's perspective. He is just trying to absorb this new situation and now we'll have FJ. Too much on his plate.

One good thing about the dream sequence. Nisha doesn't want Kabir to sacrifice his dreams for her, she just wants him to include her in it as well. Matter of time when he realizes he wants that too.
i skipped the dream sequence coz i knew ramy confrontation was going to be there. i couldnt stop myself from fast fwding.LOL

Shwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

He would have to make space for lot of things on his plate and then sit and think which he should take first...LOL But we would have Ramesh involved everywhere. Loved the determination in which he said "Mujhe hi kuch karna padega" 

I think when Kabir said he cannot stay back, I think Nisha understood that she cannot be clinging to her love, as Kabir doesn't love her?

however today i felt Ramesh will be hell sure that Kabir didnt do FJ...he wants to do something abt CM...but he will have to deal with FJ first i guess...kn are also going tpo deal with FJ so will he join them?

Nisha is slowly coming back frm mm mode...right nw her dad is more imp to her

@bold...and thank God for that! This MM mode was quite embarrassing to watchLOL. Although, I would like to mention that I did appreciate Nisha saying to Kabir that she wouldn't come between him and his dream and that they would manage. Yes, it was a dream, but I needed to hear her say that.

I think finally we are done with MM mode. Not only is her dad going to take the priority but also she will have an FJ kaand to solve. Admist all this, I really hope she doesn't have the time to go MM, especially after Kabir said that he will leave no matter what.

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged

@Lakshmi True. And Kabir would understand how important it is to maintain relationships and bonds. He would start valuing it better. I am waiting for more RaKa and RN now. KN need Ramesh on their side, and they don't realise it yet. 

@Rema Mara mooh dekhegi was needed to scare Nisha else she would go on lying. Kabir would realise what a man Ramesh is, when he extends his support to KN, and trusts Kabir that he wouldn't have done FJ.
i think after fj  raka bond will strengthen. 
mara moohdehegi was surely needed. without that nisha would have made another bahana.

I think Ramesh would be cold towards KN, but still support them in FJ. He wouldn't talk to them, but with cousins around, he would tell his views also? 

But again...what's with CM coming out then? And why does Viraj suddenly come to KNH? How did he know about FJ?

Go to top