Moments of the day - 5/5 - Page 39

Posted: 8 years ago
@shweta, i'm not saying kabir isn't at fault. he has messed up, that's for sure. but i was talking about how generally things just happen for sumit. like him knowing about cm, knowing about viraj still being after nisha, and now maybe LT. like literally, the only thing he had to work on, was getting CM notepad and bribing shekawat (where is he btw? will he still have a role to play?). he got lucky with viraj generally being against kabir. sumit's been lucky for too long imo. 
Originally posted by -SH-

Yes. Can we expect communication gap between Sumit and Viraj? Sumit wouldn't know Ramesh knows.. But wait, even if Sumit is aware that Ramesh knows about it, he'd see Ramesh not telling GF. Can Sumit assume Ramesh doesn't believe it? And what will stop Viraj from coming to Dadaji?

I have a feeling that before going to Dada-ji, Ramesh and viraj actually might meet again like viraj kept on saying they would?

what i don't get however, is how viraj fits into FJ. he goes to GH to let them know of it? is that how FJ breaks? 

Yes. Can we expect communication gap between Sumit and Viraj? Sumit wouldn't know Ramesh knows.. But wait, even if Sumit is aware that Ramesh knows about it, he'd see Ramesh not telling GF. Can Sumit assume Ramesh doesn't believe it? And what will stop Viraj from coming to Dadaji?
[/QUOTE
I feel Viraj isn't going to reveal anything...he would know of FJ and goes to meet Nisha. 

Could be. But how long can Ramesh hold this truth also? He just have to understood the situation and come with a solution. 

Sumit wouldn't know Ramesh knows...else he would use that to advantage and get Ramesh tell the truth itself.
Originally posted by lovely_lady

@shweta, i'm not saying kabir isn't at fault. he has messed up, that's for sure. but i was talking about how generally things just happen for sumit. like him knowing about cm, knowing about viraj still being after nisha, and now maybe LT. like literally, the only thing he had to work on, was getting CM notepad and bribing shekawat (where is he btw? will he still have a role to play?). he got lucky with viraj generally being against kabir. sumit's been lucky for too long imo. 

I agree. It had been very easy for Sumit. 

so we can assume that sumit knows that contract isn't in diary/notepad? yo even LT could potentially play into Sumit's hands and be bad for Kabir. frick man, everything keeps falling into Sumit's hands. it's pissing me off. sumit is a lazy villain. i can't wait for his spectacular bp. it has to be big because he's been given way too much leeway with evidence. 
i want his bp to be on 50yc. and he reveals about cm for revenge. wonder if he will revealabout rupan's involvement.😆
Originally posted by Teogapi

maybe when kabir falls for nisha and ramy thinks jaan chooti lr is revealed along with cm??😆
btw where is rukma?? missing her,😕

Ramesh can never live in peace. The day that happens, show would end. ðŸ˜†

But the point is no one is asking him to. People suspected Nisha would but she doesn't.

Yes...he can always take Nisha with him

I have a feeling that before going to Dada-ji, Ramesh and viraj actually might meet again like viraj kept on saying they would?

what i don't get however, is how viraj fits into FJ. he goes to GH to let them know of it? is that how FJ breaks? 

Has to be.. Sumit would try not to come into picture. So Viraj does it and leaves? And later Saurav comes and we have the precap scene?

sumit was lucky. like every eveidence fell in his lap easily. he did not have towork out to find anything like sheks.  and KN were careless too and viraj in his hate for kabir believed sumit easily. 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I agree. It had been very easy for Sumit.

Sumit is lazy and careless...that's why I want his bp soon