Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: lgr007

@shwets dii...i was hoping for Kabir to convince ramesh and nisha...Ramesh first and through him Nisha with his help and advise

I am wondering what Ramesh's next move would be. How different or how should he change this thought process with CM known to the family...Its going to be hard with Dadaji around.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think we r the only ones who remembers abt Nisha's past now becoz cvs seemed to have forgotten abt it
i wanted Nisha to say it willingly to Kabir some day...RL could deal with Kabir later abt it...in my opinion its Nisha's choice to spill it...she didnt say it to her own parents for 8 years,...its too personal for her...and talking abt it is her choice...i wont say counsler...but she has to sort it out somehow
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Lakshmi I feel Nisha has completely moved on and hence its just the time she tells him. Somewhere I wanted this past revelation to be based on RL and how probably they haven't moved on and blames themselves for it...
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I am wondering what Ramesh's next move would be. How different or how should he change this thought process with CM known to the family...Its going to be hard with Dadaji around.

not just Ramesh's move...confusd abt the whole story line really after FJ...i mean what is gonna happen next?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

not just Ramesh's move...confusd abt the whole story line really after FJ...i mean what is gonna happen next?

I think that's pretty simple...Kabir would clear his name and Cousins and KN would work for Sumit's BP...but what would happen to CM?
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think that's pretty simple...Kabir would clear his name and Cousins and KN would work for Sumit's BP...but what would happen to CM?

i meant aftr sumit BP...that is to say the family's take on CM and further story with CM revelation
Shwets1502 thumbnail
There is LT...Also there is VJs entry...also S2 might come as well...
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the umt segment is all the more confusing. why will dadaji bedhakal nisha if kabir is a chor??😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail
So CM doesn't come out? And this happens in the night...so Nisha somehow gets to know Sumit has hidden it in Mandir? 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
new segment with dolly supporting sumit!