Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Isha confrontation scene was beyond our expectations and Vivek just took the scene to a completely different level. I am loving the RaKa bond. Its not the usual always sweet talk bond...but there is something really deep rooted. Loved the way Ramesh asked why Kabir couldn't refuse to marry. Correct! If Kabir had done that...Ramesh could have continued fighting. 
Loved RN scene at the door. It showed what has hurt Ramesh the most. Nisha compromising her life and accepting defeat while he has always fought for her against everyone. Its high time Nisha understands the gravity of the mazaak she has made out of her life and also how much Ramesh is hurt. 

If CM comes out...and family accuses Kabir for everything...why would Nisha even come home then? Shouldn't she be with the family or RL at least? 

Lakshmi always goes gayab during high points 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Aditi I think SuLee won't get thrown out so easily. There is Dolly's life also. May be Dadaji calls for KN to talk about CM and he has made some decision? 
@anu Welcome...:)
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ isha:  which a wonderful epi na??? And wonderful dialogues too. Ramy was devastated frustrated angry. This is the first time he was not able to handle the situation and absense of lakshmi really had its effect as there was no one to clam him down.  The trio were brilliant but vivek was spectacular. I was just able to sense ramy's frustrations disappointment yesterday. He was shaking in anger.  
Nisha was shocked when ramy said that u e not mu daughter. She was having g heartbreak and her father was so angry with her. She was bound to get snapped out of her mm mode. And more then her heartbreak her father's disappointment on her hurt her more. Before the kn door scene she was thinking her father blames kabir but after that ramesh clearly says he holds her equally responsible. Bang on epi. They should have given a primo for this confrontation.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In d new PIC aneri posted all cousins n kB r together with files..so definitely cousins r gonna b with kn in fj kaand n help them..except dolly cousins r there..
N abt SBS seg..every diacuauion confuses me..guess we ll have to wait n watch ..it doesn't make sense that after cm truth nisha goes back..
Maybe viraj didn't reveal to family but just came there to meet N n telling he told ramy n why? Idk its too confusing..
I guess we ll get that epi day after tmrw
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Aditi I think SuLee won't get thrown out so easily. There is Dolly's life also. May be Dadaji calls for KN to talk about CM and he has made some decision? 

@anu Welcome...:)

thanks😊

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm...may be no one believes CM as Viraj and Sumit doesn't have proof? And Ramesh also doesn't tell anything? So only FJ comes out? 

Ramesh would know its Sumit and not Kabir...but I seriously don't see him interacting with KN so soon. He is still hurt with their actions and also is thinking of their future. He would say Kabir could not have done FJ...and tell cousins about the bag and back off? 

But yes...if CM is known...Dadaji would want to separate KN...but what if he says not to make mazaak of marriage and forget about CM and force them together?

@ bold
i dont think he will force them to continue the marriage
after knowing that the marriage is fake and that KN doesn't love each other(well dadu doesn't knw abt nisha's feelings as of now),it wud not make any sense if he asks kabir to stay back!

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema When I was watching the episode the first time...I was literally not blinking seeing Ramesh's anger and disappointment. There was so much pain when he said he has always covered every mistake of hers yet she hid this from him. I loved the transition Vivek went from one emotion to another. 
And yes...Nisha thought Ramesh was angry at Kabir but realised Kabir actually didn't matter as much as what she has done. That's what is the best about Ramesh. Mistake is a mistake...he doesn't wrongly blame anyone. 
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema Lakshmi can tell Ramesh about Nisha's love also...and RL can have a scene talking about Nisha also.

but that will make ramy more scared na?? i think he will think of applying ls for kn after fj and nisha too would agree meanwhile k falls in love??πŸ˜•
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Confrontation was like every MoTD and Ramesh AT discussions rolled into one dhasu episodes ;)
Teogapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

hola!πŸ˜ƒ

may i join the discussion?

hey anu. i am rema. πŸ˜Š