Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 5/5 - Page 12

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

thats why i am confused too.  nisha seemed ok before viraj's entry she was hysterical only after viraj left. maybe viraj said something which made her like that???

May be he proposed?  

So KNH scene happens after confrontation...Now we have to see how GF is going to take CM. Would Dadaji let KN together?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema I think Nisha should go to a counselor honestly. RL can also go. It would be good for all. 
Good Night.
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

i just hope our nishu bro isback after the pei. she seemed to beback coz in the morning she directly  went to gh without informing kabir. it means she was more concerned about ramy than kabir.

This is the Nisha we want. The one who understand the gravity of a situation and is clear about where she is needed.

I am all for KN, them being a power couple and what not...but clearly the CVs need to take a break to sort out how they want to portray Nisha in the "love track". They have to understand that a girl (this girl) can be in love without being moony-eyed about it, she can care for him without coming across as sappy, and she can deal with her emotions without being delusional.

We need that Nisha, and I hope what she did to Ramesh and reality check from Kabir's refusal to stay in this marriage will help her not lose herself. Hopefully Ramesh "you're not my daughter" makes her rethink all her recent actions.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Even if Ramesh supports KN, I don't want his anger to subside. "Baatein toh bahut karni hai" at the end was so impactful. He still have lot of things running in his mind. 
Now, assuming CM breaks in front of GF...how would Ramesh react then? 

Also..if CM is going to break, shouldn't that have been the precap?
Bhabhafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant episode. I have watched it atleast 3 times all over again. Everyone is so perfect for their roles. Clearly, Kabir is not ready for any commitment. As he thinks it will be in the way of fulfilling his dream. Also he doesn't have that deep feelings for Nisha yet. For him, she is a good friend who he cannot see in distress. but he just need to realize that that is what the basis of this commitment is. May be later, if he finds out about viraj being his brother. He will try to push nisha towards him but he has to realize that nisha has truly moved on.
May be like Jerry in Jerry McGuire when he realize that there is only someone special to share your sorrows and joy with. Without which the life is meaning less even if you are the best in the world.
Waiting for Kabir to realize that...too filmy yaar
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
G'morning guys :)
Heard the latest buzz.. Strike has been called off and a settlement has been reached. Hopefully no more losses to industry and viewers would get the episodes without delay.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Good Morning guys...:)
That's a good news Shivani...

Saw the insta pics? More courtyard scenes with everyone...Also I wanted to tell this yesterday itself...why has Mohan coloured his hair... Its so odd now and can't recognise him...lol
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Good Morning guys...:)

That's a good news Shivani...

Saw the insta pics? More courtyard scenes with everyone...Also I wanted to tell this yesterday itself...why has Mohan coloured his hair... Its so odd now and can't recognise him...lol

Not yet.. Let me check. Who posted it?
Really?? I didn't even notice him ðŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I think Rupan has posted it...but I saw in some fan page...
I also think Lakshmi would be back. See and tell who is that sitting near Dadaji...lol 

The jeans guy has to be Kabir...Track guy can be Ramesh or may be Sukku...lol
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Was Viren in the precap? His damaad is pointed for fraud. I want to see his reaction. 
BTW...Prakash was a Phuss... Lol 

Where is Viraj going to fit in all this? Will he make an entry at GH or directly at KNH?