Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..

Sounds like an episode not to be missed. I have yet to catch up with it...thank you for the lowdown :)

I'm sure Vivek made an impact. I think he's such an underrated actor in the industry, and also a very versatile performer. I remember his comic role in Sony's Bhaskar Bharti. He was simply too good πŸ˜†

So all the lies/truths are finally coming out. Show is getting better and better (IMO)

Please don't miss it...One of the best episodes of the show.

Who can forget Hullabaloo..πŸ˜† Vivek is such a versatile actor who can perform comedy and emotional scenes with perfect ease. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

haan. thats all we can do. ya phir we can mail sbs about this.πŸ˜†

Let's mail SP..that's what we can do for now. We have seen how Vivek doesn't even give interviews...or is in any insta pic...πŸ˜† Forget about SBS...πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

gtg evryone...hope u guys will have a wonderful sleep aftr such a gud epi...bye g'nite

good night.
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A question, why does no one comment on Vivek's IF profile
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

@bold...and thank God for that! This MM mode was quite embarrassing to watchπŸ˜†. Although, I would like to mention that I did appreciate Nisha saying to Kabir that she wouldn't come between him and his dream and that they would manage. Yes, it was a dream, but I needed to hear her say that.

I think finally we are done with MM mode. Not only is her dad going to take the priority but also she will have an FJ kaand to solve. Admist all this, I really hope she doesn't have the time to go MM, especially after Kabir said that he will leave no matter what.

i just hope our nishu bro isback after the pei. she seemed to beback coz in the morning she directly  went to gh without informing kabir. it means she was more concerned about ramy than kabir.
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think Ramesh would be cold towards KN, but still support them in FJ. He wouldn't talk to them, but with cousins around, he would tell his views also? 

But again...what's with CM coming out then? And why does Viraj suddenly come to KNH? How did he know about FJ?

thats why i am confused too.  nisha seemed ok before viraj's entry she was hysterical only after viraj left. maybe viraj said something which made her like that???
Teogapi thumbnail

Even after Sukku's birthday, RL scene...Lakshmi tells about how Nisha always runs away from her problems. May be with Lakshmi back, and RL convo, they would realise why Nisha does this and have a talk and tell her that they are always there with her, no matter what.

RLN convo is surely neede. maybe after laskhmi is back she can tell this and they have a convo regarding this withnisha??? though ramy loves nisha the most i feel lakshmi will be able to guess this coz she was more involved in finding about the past and talked with the counselor.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: janvi0513

A question, why does no one comment on Vivek's IF profile

Personal opinion: I don't really feel like it...I feel it's all a competition there..πŸ˜• I feel ATs are much better.
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Personal opinion: I don't really feel like it...I feel it's all a competition there..πŸ˜• I feel ATs are much better.

Okay, just wanted to know the reason.
Teogapi thumbnail
off to sleep. so happy co of today'sepi. good night.πŸ˜ƒ