India-Forums

CVs- Please stop complicating the relationships and making love square

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Dear CVs,
I do not know what you people are trying to achieve here. By making Malavika possessive lover, Ishaan ignorant, Aaliya lovestruck and of course brought in Veer to make it a love square or circle.

Why are you complicating the relationships by making people fall in love with one another for no purpose?

If you wanted to show that after break ups patch ups are possible then fine please do that, But making Aaliya fall in love with Ishaan to bring in love triangle and spoiling their healthy friendship is something that I object to. If going from the latest promos Aaliya avoiding Ishaan like a plague is something which is beyond my comprehension. 

I am working woman and also have experienced healthy friendships with men who are actually married and have kids and many of us also have relationships. We do not go avoiding them nor their girlfriends or wives become over-possessive. Even if their wives or girlfriends are in same office. 

You simply spoiled the USP of the show which is the office friendship that emerged by making Malavika insecure and possessive which I think went against the initial character sketch you painted.

Now with the help being asked from Veer if we go by promos and making him like Aaliya maybe out of guilt conscience or something else and bringing in love squares and circles, why are you complicating relationships. 

In real lives relationships are not so complicated and very rarely you come across love squares and love triangles in real life. Ordinary mortals like us have simple relationships and there is beauty in the simple relationship. So for once show some simplicity and straight forwardness and stop going the other serials route. We are not interested to see any part 2 s of any serial

Please do not spike up the spice in love story, but as the title goes the USP of the show is how the doctors deal and balance between personal self and professional self to allow zindagi to win.
So let zindagi win. 

And others please feel free to disagree with meLOL

Edited by dsupriya - 05 May 2015 at 9:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

1026586PranPriyekewlkidzJessicarh-CrazyNiru-Ri21

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
True...cvs have actually complicated their relationship as if everybody is trapped in a spider web!!
veer loves aliya..aliya loves ishaan..ishaan loves dont know whom..n malvika loved ishaan again!!!
At times it becomes very confusing Wacko
i liked ishaan aliya as friends only..i knew it, if any kind of love angle starts between them..it was going to affect their friendship...n now you see..its happeningUnhappy true..they must not have made aliya fallen for ishaan..bechari ke life se toh happiness hi chali gayi hai...most of the time she's sad...often criesUnhappy
Ab weekend ek aur naya drama shuru hoga...lets wait n enjoySmile
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
abhi se hi tang (tired already)??
its only been 16 episodes. This could be more entangling if they really wanted it.. i think they tried to keep the medical aspect in the show and so couldn't get more complicated..

but its not for no purpose.. people will fall in love with those who they are around or hang out with, and at times about whom they are told about. thats why it makes sense why alia likes ishaan or why malvika couldn't get over ishaan
yhmaddict Senior Member
yhmaddict
yhmaddict

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by yhmaddict - 07 May 2015 at 12:45am
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top