Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

what ewwy kiddie tshirt was mishu wearing in nisha nisha callin scen

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
of coz mishu can carry off anything even a tribal outfit..trust my mishkat to make a star out of any outfit..he is the king midas of clothing..he wears anything..it starts looking trendy n hip...but but but..Y oh Y did they give that white tshirt..fitting was wrong..design was girliee n sofa cloverish..i mean..costume designers..dare u give my mishu stuff like this... ðŸ˜¡ just bcos his magical charisma can pull off anything doesent mean u give him any crappy tshirt to wear...😡 aainda dhyaan rakhna nahi toh ðŸ˜†    ... 
PS ..i am talkinh bout the floral border tshirt that mishkat woke upp in alone next morning😲 so did that tshirt design hurt anyone else's eyes too?????
Edited by MishkatDeewaani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think thats what the coat was for...to hide the kiddie designs😆
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

i think thats what the coat was for...to hide the kiddie designs😆

hahaha costume designers ne socha happy budday par baby tshirt de detei hain..n bees saal ka hai isliye coat se dhakk detey hain..hahaha i like ur logic😆
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
I to kinda liked it..as it was wayyy better than those floral blues and brown...they were the ultimate ewww...eyesores...In comparison this was quite better
Originally posted by: -Aditi

I to kinda liked it..as it was wayyy better than those floral blues and brown...they were the ultimate ewww...eyesores...In comparison this was quite better

ok maybe i am behind times..😆 is this the trend nowadays😕 what floral blues n browns..was this before samoohik vivah?? i have missed quite a few epis..😭
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Originally posted by: MishkatDeewaani

ok maybe i am behind times..😆 is this the trend nowadays😕 what floral blues n browns..was this before samoohik vivah?? i have missed quite a few epis..😭

No no no...I take back my words...this was way worse just saw it now!!Designer has a bad floral fetish ðŸ˜›..Nai the other bad shirts were also in recent episodes😆
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lolz below coat it looked good but without it was funny 
Originally posted by: itsRitzi

Lolz below coat it looked good but without it was funny 

hahahaha babies these days reject such clothes saying its kiddish , and here they force it on mishu..not done ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -Aditi

No no no...I take back my words...this was way worse just saw it now!!Designer has a bad floral fetish ðŸ˜›..Nai the other bad shirts were also in recent episodes😆

hahahah floral fetish ðŸ˜† I have no complaints frmmishkat he can make any tacky outfit a HIt ..but designers theyare trying out anything with him.. Very hillariously unfair ..😆
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
m sure d designer is gay hw on earth one approves such girlish tee 4 a hunk of a man ðŸ˜†