#LEH! Moral of the story is ?!?

Posted: 8 years ago

Do NOT (ever) take these idiotic couple seriously!! LOLL These two would be soo passionate bcoz they're stubborn , fiercely loyal n they never back away from a fight.. They would die for those they loved! In the end , they r made for each other!! And i was intensely annoyed for the past few weeks by both listening to and watching em' n BAM get nothing by the end of it??!!  πŸ˜²

#MASH😑

I hope they at least apologise and talk a bit before they finally patch up.πŸ€”

Lala, looks like you wanna single-handedly bring this dead forum back to life.🀣
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

I hope they at least apologise and talk a bit before they finally patch up.πŸ€”

Lala, looks like you wanna single-handedly bring this dead forum back to life.🀣

I hope they don't patch up just to get intimate n BAM produce a baby for charity work!?! and DUHH!! who said single handedly??? I HAVE ur back na!! πŸ˜Ž kekekekekekekek
Originally posted by FXBesharamz

I hope they don't patch up just to get intimate n BAM produce a baby for charity work!?! and DUHH!! who said single handedly??? I HAVE ur back na!! πŸ˜Ž kekekekekekekek

I think their make-up mahiya session will definitely produce some results.🀣 But let's hope MaSh are planning for Geet to do all the charity work and not Veera.πŸ˜†

Yep, I got your back.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

I think their make-up mahiya session will definitely produce some results.🀣 But let's hope MaSh are planning for Geet to do all the charity work and not Veera.πŸ˜†

Yep, I got your back.πŸ˜ƒ

My wishful thinking!! 
Just imagine70+ hot oldie baldeva n his cunning sherni wife veera still fighting because of veerji but abhi bhi no maafi only patch up wo bhi fight ke sath πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sam_sf

wat a lovely pic u made❀️

thank u sweetz!! 
Originally posted by -dear10-

Just imagine70+ hot oldie baldeva n his cunning sherni wife veera still fighting because of veerji but abhi bhi no maafi only patch up wo bhi fight ke sath πŸ˜†

New formula : Stop expecting n keep cursing ur partner  to make u happy , tat's a real formula for sucess of marriage /long-term love! #TRAGIC.

What was the whole point of showing veeba separation and veera going against baldev and all those unnecessary drama. 
Danm sure are going for comedy patch up i actually thought that they would have convo like a mature pple and sort out their problems but I forgot we should not keep our hope high from mash. Mash has lost it they don't have any story left. 
Originally posted by TeriGalliyan

What was the whole point of showing veeba separation and veera going against baldev and all those unnecessary drama. 
Danm sure are going for comedy patch up i actually thought that they would have convo like a mature pple and sort out their problems but I forgot we should not keep our hope high from mash. Mash has lost it they don't have any story left. 

Tani, don't lose hope..MaSh might get their mojo back with ReeT