Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Aka...great review as usual ðŸ˜ƒ  Going to watch the epi now...just to see the small IshRa scene and Subbu-Ananya..and Rinky getting jealous ðŸ˜†
Aka please tell me you wrote a review on the confession scene...please please please...id LOVEEE to read your review on that epi but i couldnt find it anywhere ðŸ˜­
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome review Aku... subbu si confusing me yaar... apne expression less se..but he was actually quite good with the kid... he seemed natural with kids...Subbu n Simmi.. SuMi... ehhh...dotn really want... I wish Simmi gets a guy who is not hung over Ishita...it can bitter simmi ka rishta wth ishita... so dont want it at all...

Ishita n raman scene... aaawww... beautiful...i so loved thr banter..i wasnt expecting any of raman scenes other than flashbacks ths week...so it was a pleasant suprise...

toshi ji n her looks...m not getting impressed...monotonous ho rahi hain... i knw she is a grrat actress..but shaak look is nt looking good...

ishita is looking like she is missing puttar so much...expressiomns make up everything looked like that...

param.. aaiyo he gives me creep... ufff...ishita ji... baba.. 

rinki no comments... 

Aku...one request..since u were busy during the ILU scene... watch it and do a special review...wud love to read ur take...

PS: Wedding receptions during this crazy summer is a torture... 
Edited by shalz_123 - 8 years ago