Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 5th May 2015. Nostalgia. Pics Pg-1, SHORT ANALYSIS Upd Pg1 (Page 3)

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
it was akdhalicious epi with full of excitement..
After many days JJ were in one frame with ishq hai woh ehsas was so soothing n lovely.Day Dreaming
dont know what will jalal do..i am hoping for best and ready for worst..
neither jodha is wrong nor jalal..then who is right...?? jalal is going to say talaq...????Ouch
ruk will do her crappiest drama with mixture of ugly stupidity...??
salima would be dumb or she will say a word..??Confused
GB n HB...???

Edited by hely - 05 May 2015 at 10:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321RadhikaS0history_geekSindhuMenon

neesha19 Groupbie
neesha19
neesha19

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

jalal should understand, why jodha took this step, without saying, anything jodha,, he should quickely understand jodha condition.;;;;;;;;;;;because realtionship, reached where, no needs to speak, jodha why i am doing this but lets see.

yes,y you are right.. but chudails black magic will leave him brainless.. Ayushi .. I really dont like this witch track.. but todays episode as Abhay said reminded me of their first Ajmer shariff visit ..It was really nostalgic..and that Sufi song.. OMG ..I  just love that song... so todays epi was bearable for  me 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321RadhikaS0ayushimehrahistory_geekSindhuMenon

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged

jalal should understand, why jodha took this step, without saying, anything jodha,, he should quickely understand jodha condition.;;;;;;;;;;;because realtionship, reached where, no needs to speak, jodha why i am doing this but lets see.

well said Ayushi. Agree completely with you...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadhikaS0ayushimehrahistory_geek

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neesha19

yes,y you are right.. but chudails black magic will leave him brainless.. Ayushi .. I really dont like this witch track.. but todays episode as Abhay said reminded me of their first Ajmer shariff visit ..It was really nostalgic..and that Sufi song.. OMG ..I  just love that song... so todays epi was bearable for  me 

agree you Neesha, yes today some secenes, recalled  Ajmer sharrif, visit, Sufi song , was very vibrating, or Horse stoping secene was, touchi, means, Animals, faithfullness, +sick senses, they can listen, unspeaking, vibes, or alert Us, something, is going to happen, which is necessary, to knowing us.

i also not liking, this track. but lets see, too much addiction of this serial.LOL, we are seeing witch, i never sees, Horror tracks.but cause of Akdha, tolringLOL

srilu321neesha19RadhikaS0history_geekSindhuMenon

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhikaS0

...res... 10 mins... :(

Radhika, 10 minutes finished,LOL, waiting, your postLOL

RadhikaS0history_geekSindhuMenon

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Jalal will understand, but later... first he will blame her, won't even give her chance to speak, then will just announce his decision to divorce her, and will ask Maulavi to do the needful... only then Maulavi will tell him that Jo didn't convert, as she again stopped at the last moment... and then Jalal will feel guilty for his action...

what a lovestory... Jo is always at receiving ends for all blames, insults and punishments, and then again she has to be all time forgiving everybody how much they behave badly with her... and Jalal is also acting without talking to her... where his trust on her has gone?

though not his fault that he saw her there for conversion... still I think , CVs should show Jalal more careful where this Jo conversion issue is concerned...

sayangmaniseneesha19srilu321RadhikaS0history_geek

neesha19 Groupbie
neesha19
neesha19

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Yes, true  that sufi song is just amazing..I love it.. it was really nostalgic ...
.but this trACK would have been more interesting without a witch..there was no need of a witch here.  In fact everyone would have loved it without this witch track. It was quite simple. BotH JJ are right  in their place. Jalal's anger  may be just momentary and she will be hurt  that without  understanding the situation he just blamed her.. So MU for sometime.. then ruthna ..manana ... that nok-jhok... we would love to see but  why this chudial has to come in between... we cant  tolerate anyone  coming between our Akdha... Salim-Jo bond becoming stronger... than ever.. would have loved to see all this... but now God knows or that Chudail knows what  we have in store... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321RadhikaS0history_geekSindhuMenon

Pemberleydreams IF-Rockerz
Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Jalal will understand, but later... first he will blame her, won't even give her chance to speak, then will just announce his decision to divorce her, and will ask Maulavi to do the needful... only then Maulavi will tell him that Jo didn't convert, as she again stopped at the last moment... and then Jalal will feel guilty for his action...

what a lovestory... Jo is always at receiving ends for all blames, insults and punishments, and then again she has to be all time forgiving everybody how much they behave badly with her... and Jalal is also acting without talking to her... where his trust on her has gone?

though not his fault that he saw her there for conversion... still I think , CVs should show Jalal more careful where this Jo conversion issue is concerned...
he didnt divorce her he just shouted that he has insulted his order trust and islam and left, no divorce occured, I think from this point rifts will start taking place and as the witch will hypnotise jalal he will finally proceed for a divorce. Precap dkh k laga nahi he wants any divorce, nor that maulavi told him  anything and he felt guilty.He knows she didnt convert but is angry that she was so ready tpo convert, even though she promised him not to

srilu321history_geekSindhuMenon

Go to top