Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll (Page 95)

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara7iris

guys did you know that KKB is NO 3 this week 
OH, it came-up from 5th or 6th a week or two back. NICE! CONGO EVERYONE!!!

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I don't know Krishna about society... Indian society is very hypocritical when it comes to sex.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahkubare

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Originally posted by -Tia-

I don't think Abhi meant humiliation or virginity issues when he said he will tell the world about them not being in a real relationship. He just wants to make it easy for her future life with her next partner so that she doesn't need to explain about her relationship with the rockstar who would be on her new guy's face all the time given he is a celebrity.
How can Abhi have a say on Pragya is a virgin? He neither slept with her and he can't speak for her past. Yeah I know girls are not supposed to sleep with anyone before marriage according to certain mind sets but that doesn't mean Prags has to be a virgin.

???????

Even if he didn't mean virginity he had to mean sex. How could that line mean anything else?!
... The cvs might've made it tame, but in my opinion, it was regarding the physical aspect of their relationship. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged

The closet scene this time- Pragya asked for it. She was the one to ask him to stay away and challenge him that she is not affected.

No she didn't "ask for it." Her comment piqued abhi. She didn "ask" for anything, she just pointed out he didn't have to be so close.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

putturaniFanaahxaviara

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Anyways does Abhi think people will believe they didn't love and make love... lol.
Their love story is already famous- especially since kidnapping!'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

putturaniFanaahTeluguAmmayi

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fanaah

I don't think Abhi meant humiliation or virginity issues when he said he will tell the world about them not being in a real relationship. He just wants to make it easy for her future life with her next partner so that she doesn't need to explain about her relationship with the rockstar who would be on her new guy's face all the time given he is a celebrity.
How can Abhi have a say on Pragya is a virgin? He neither slept with her and he can't speak for her past. Yeah I know girls are not supposed to sleep with anyone before marriage according to certain mind sets but that doesn't mean Prags has to be a virgin.
... This just took me back to your "Proof" collab, T! *LOL*
Regarding Pragya's virginity, it's unsaid implication that she didn't have any physical relationship before...

Yeah but how would the world or even Abhi know she is a virgin or not.. She is almost 30 and did have a life of her own before!:-)
I know we are supposed to believe she is indeed a virgin given her issues with love/marriage... Anyways just saying.

If shes a Virgin or not had sex before or not...then this line by the CV's was a waste because what was the need of it???? 

Him trying to announce it that I did not have sex with her means what??? How will it clear all her problems???

This line was clearly meant to show I will tell the world we didn't have sex you are still untouched ...virgin!!!

Or was it meant like I rejected you...some one else will have no fear of being my competition or second best??? What...??? If we take in to consideration she is not a virgin???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

putturaniFanaahxaviara-mina-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

The closet scene this time- Pragya asked for it. She was the one to ask him to stay away and challenge him that she is not affected.

No she didn't "ask for it." Her comment piqued abhi. She didn "ask" for anything, she just pointed out he didn't have to be so close.

Ah she didn't need to show him she is affected when she didn't want to! She is a bad liar and bad actor!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaah

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged

not literally asked for it but she created a doubt and he tried to clear his doubt... he was this way many times with her but this is the first time she asked him t move away... he was generally talking but she took this topic..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaah-Tia-

Go to top