Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll (Page 81)

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harisha_kb

Drabble :

Aaliya is upset. Her bhai is not like the rockstar he was. He is becoming vulnerable. He is hurt and the behengi is the reason..

Aalu ( to herself) today I have to talk to bhai..

Comes to his room...Sees him sitting on the couch with his guitar..

Aalu: bhai...
Abhi: ha Aaliya... Do u need something ?
Aaliya : yes..can I talk to u for some time..
Abhi : sure .. Any problem ?
Aaliya : yes bhai.. It's U..
Abhi: *confused* me ?
Aaliya: why are you like this... Where is my brother abhi, the rockstar.. I know you feel bad because she left you .. What does that make a differenece .. Marry Tanu and be happy bhai..
Abhi: I love her Aaliya
Aaliya: she doesn't love you bhai..
Abhi: that doesn't matter Aaliya .. Though she left I love her .. I can never forget her or marry some one else...

Aaliya : why should U suffer like this bhai.. Either get back her by hook or crook or forget her.. I can't see u in pian..

Abhi: I can't Aaliya.. I can't get her back. She doesn't want to be with me.i can't force her to stay..

Aaliya: what will u get if u be like this..

Abhi: love is not a business deal Aaliya to think of what we get in return or calculate profit or loss..
Aaliya: I have never seen U speaking this way bhai..
Abhi: I was never in love like this ..
Aaliya: but U loved tanu..
Abhi: I had a crush on her.. I was attracted towards her.. We had some infatuation but it was not love ..

Aaliya : how long will u be this way ...
Abhi : *silence*
Aaliya : * puts his hands on his shoulder* bhai
Abhi: *hugs her and cries* I love her Aaliya ... I love her so much...

Aaliya consoles him and abhi is fine after some time ..

Aaliya return backs to her room and thinks to herself ..

This is all because of me .. I was the one who bought the behengi in your life..I will not let u lose ur happiness bhai.. I will bring back ur love to U.. I don't care about tanu or even pragya .. I care about your happiness ... If ur happiness lies with her .. Than I will get her back to you.. Behengi no Bhabi if my bro loves you so much why don't u understand him ..

Yes!! I hate you but not more than how much I love my bhai.. If my bhai loves u and wants U .. U will be my Bhabi..,

I will try doing this for U bhai.. What else can is do the brother who loved me Unconditionally. I hurted him.. I am still cheating him.. Atleast I will try to get U the biggest happiness of Ur life... I don't know whether I can but I will try ...

*wipes her tears*

Aaliya Mehra hoon mein .. There is nothing I can't do ..

Already posted it .. Here it is.. I guess u missed it navz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahxaviara

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Originally posted by -Tia-

I am so glad Tannu has a deadline though for abortion. 
So the CVs won't stretch Prayga trying to get everyone to hate track much.
BUT, what worries me is the end of this track. Abhi will know the reasons for Pragya doing all this. He would be so shocked and will himself move away from Pragya if he believes Tannu in the beginning??:-(
And then we will have TaBhi wedding etc. stuff.

CVs will drag all that for sure.
DAMN IT! *frowns* I hope he doesn't! I want him to agree to take care of the baby, but WHY MARRIAGE?!?!?! Cry
Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Rishu I loved your Drabble and your DP
;)

FanaahTeluguAmmayi

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fanaah

I think all depends on Abhi remembering that night. I don't think he would go to the extent of feeling Tannu is lying right away if he does not remember that night.
If he does think he just woke up all clothed that mornkng and didn't feel like he slept with her, then jt is something.
Can't wait until the soap gets there!
I guess Tannu's 3 day deadline is already half way through with the new BTS and Abhi has totally not believed Pragya to be bad. But I am mad that Pragya is taking it on Daadi too. There were better ways to deal with the old woman who did nothing against Pragya ever.
Btw, I hope Abhi and Daadi teaming up spoiler comes true!
@ bold: My GOD! Me, too! But didn't I bring this up a few ATs back about him taking Daadi's help in regards to Ta~nu's pregnancy and stuff... 
You did, may the spoiler writers copied the idea from you! You never know.
Oh *LOL* Like your voice. BTW, I want it to make a come-back!!!
TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Drabble ...

Bulbul is upset her sis came back home leaving Abhi ..

Bb: why are you doing this di ?
P: what ?
B: why are you hurting jiju and yourself .jiju lives you and why are you rejecting him
P: he doesn't love me
B: he loves u di.. Purab told me..
P: it doesn't matter..
B: it matters.. I will not let u do this..
P: why don't u understand
B: tell me the way I can understand .., why are you doing this., what is forcing you do this
P: *shocked* forcing .. No ...*stammers*
B: don't lie di..
P: I will tell u but don't tell anyone.. Promise me u will not
B:ok promise
P: tanu is pregnant with his child
B:*shocked* what ?
P: yes .( tells all that she knows and why she left him )
B: how can u believe her she may be lying
P: I didn't believe her .. I confirmed by taking her to a doctor..
I am telling u this because I want U to face the reality .. I and him can never be together.. May be love and marriage are not in my destiny..

Pragya leaves crying and bb to herself..

Tanu pregnant with jiju baby ? Is it true ? Di is telling doctor said it ? What if the doctor is lying? What is tanu is manipulating ? She can do anything and I can't believe her easily.. I promised you di but I will not accept losing so easily..
I will try finding out .. I always had two mothers ... You were my mother too.. I was the reason for ur rejection many times but this time I will not let u lose ur love, ur only happiness..

lol... Bb and Aaliya forget purab and join hands and bring Abhigya together .. LOL LOL

Edited by harisha_kb - 06 May 2015 at 5:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FanaahAsma-sara7irisxaviara

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Tia I read your Pranu drabble...really nice dear...though Lalwani is an Abhigya shipper, he insulted Tanu and Aliyah and Tanu to Abhi too...love that guy...
You know that got me thinking...

Suppose the father of the child is Suresh!!!!

Yes...Aliyah starts digging to find out the truth as she is helping Purab to be close to him...be in his good books..thus back stabbing a lying cheating friend whose trying to frame her bro is so worth it...LOLLOLLOL

They both find out through the man himself ...they both were drunk after he faced her about the NYP thing about her getting him drunk...they met and talked and did it...

The time line also is perfect then...LOL

But if you dont want Suresh it could be a struggling handsome model she had a ONS with...and Aliyah finds out this by digging and Lalwanis help...LOLLOLLOL
I LIKE this idea. Just not Mr. Lalwani's since he IS an AbhiGya shipper! I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy! Big smile

xaviarasara7iris

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
rishu awesome me too I will like aliya do that for her bhai
your drabble I love it ...bravo

FanaahTeluguAmmayi

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fanaah

Originally posted by kubare

If Tannu wants to abort the baby, Pragya should really think why she would be so hesitant to even share the news with him. Because Pragya would know Tannu isn't afraid to talk to Abhi like herself. For example in the CPR kiss scenario, Tannu went to talk to him right away. 
But Pragya won't think of all that but just feel that Tannu is so helpless with the situation that she wants to abort the baby.

Tia...most ppl when faced with a situation puts the person in their shoes and think about it...Pragya is doing the same...She is putting Tanu in her shoes thus thinks...that Tanu is all alone...being pregnant outside marriage...with a married man...etc..
She is not thinking clearly y putting herself in Tanus place as she isn't like Tanu and can never be so not easy for her to relate to...LOL
... Kishu, I don't like it when you start in on explanations that make sense! *pouts*

We may question Pragya's sanity and intelligence for whatever she is doing, but at the end of the day its because of Pragya's selfless nature, her morale and values, her empathy for others, her big heart and her belief in doing the right thing is what made Abhi fall madly and deeply in love with her. And because if these qualities of her, he is doubting/suspecting her behavior.

Fanaahsara7iris

Go to top