Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll (Page 105)

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Tanu trying to call someone who isnt picking. Then she decides to call Abhi (I missed a bit here). Tanu then calls the doctor and says to fix the date in 3 days. After the call she thinks 3 days is enough to talk to Abhi and think of a solution.  pragya is standing behind her and has heard all this.

Pragya asks you getting an abortion, etc. Tanu says these mahaan talks you keep to yourself, you know what people think of a single women getting a mom. Pragya says I understand but how can you kill your own child, Tanu says I took this decision with great difficulty, it's about my career, I have to do it. Pragya says I won't let you do it.

tanu says why, you took everything from me , my love, my career, now you want to dictate what I do with this child. First you moved me away now my child, this child would have shown how much he loved me and you..Tanu then asks you didnt tell him that Im pregnant? why is he avoiding me, why did he get so drink? what did you tell him, what happened between the two of you?

Upcoming: So you're saying my child will be given Abhi's name, wow great, so tell me how will this happen? Pragya nodding

(forgive me the dialogues are going very fast, someone needs to watch Tanu's doings more in detail later)

Edited by deefan - 06 May 2015 at 9:48am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_nilmisudanindia2014--simmi--Fanaahsara7irisxaviarakubareSara_DONT_ASKTeluguAmmayi-Tia-

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

Pragya comes to dadi's room to help her with the bedding. Dadi Pragya convo- Dadi says your responsibilities will increase soon, Pragya asks which resp. Dadi talks about Abhi as a kid - he was so naughty. Dadi says but I ever hit him cos he used to give me such a nice smile, I used to lose my anger. Dadi says I want to see his childhood again, I want you both to have a baby, with eyes like yours and smile like Abhi's and he runs around, is naughty. Pragya looks worried, Dadi says when you become parents, you both will change, Abhi will love and respect me. You will give him the happiness of becoming a father and he will place all the happiness at your feet. Becoing a mom has its own sukh/bliss etc.
Daadi, I love you, but please. For once, take off your pota-blinded glasses and just LOOK at your bahu/beti. Asking for a par-pota at this time is NOT the way to go about this!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviarasara7irisTeluguAmmayi-Tia-

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Dadi wondering if she will be alive to see a child. Dadi says please forgive me for pushing you, consider this my final wish, just this one wish, a beautiful smile. Dadi asks Pragya if she would fulfill her wish.
... It's funny just how many final wishes they keep asking and using emotional blackmail, even if it's done as nicely as Daadi did...
-Nimmy- IF-Rockerz
-Nimmy-
-Nimmy-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Pragya walking down the stairs thinking of what Dadi said and wondering how she would tell her that she couldn't be a wife, how will she be a mom. She remembers what Tanu said about a woman feeling complete, she is becoming a mom.

Pragya thinking she has to sacrifice her love for this family etc, she has to bring the kid into the house, I will give him(abhi) and Dadi this happiness.
NO NO NO PRAGSY DADI WANTS A ROCKMISH NOT A TABHI BABY!!!
dai won't be happy with all this! 

the reason is stupid but i like what i think she is going to do next! Big smile(i am not talking about the making everyone hate her crap!)

its going to be interesting!
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Kavya, welcome here! Join the madness.
Dee, thank you very much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.k18deefan

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Pragya thinking she has to sacrifice her love for this family etc, she has to bring the kid into the house, I will give him(abhi) and Dadi this happiness. Abhi watching her from up and wondering where she is going, then saying good if she is away from me, I will think less about that day.
... Abhi, tum kabhi kabhi na, bilkul BUDDHU HO! *smacks head*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
What the faaa with this Tanu Pragya thing????

Duhhh :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MsTiaraFanaahsara7irisdeefanTeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i hate this crap... its testing my patience which i generally never haveEmbarrassed

Edited by harisha_kb - 06 May 2015 at 9:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahsara7iris

Go to top