ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll - Page 76

Posted: 8 years ago
Oohhh
That is beautiful Kate!
Hey i m Kavya new to the forum, I know i m not suppose to  b introducing myself here but i wantd to coz i dint want to sound like n intruder keeping in mind the fact that u guys already know each other n i m a complete stranger to u. πŸ˜Š
Ok so after going though various opinions on what happened yesterday all i have to say is that v all know that Abhigya r going to end up together so i guess it doesn't really matter as to who pinned dowm whom n who touched or tried to gt close to whom coz afterall they are husband wife and both of them have equal rights on each other. Though they never took their relationship as husband and wife seriously but their relationship has only grown from haters to friends to 'lovers'.How can v even expect them to take it seriously when v r aware of the circumstances the marriage took place in. Both of them r stuck in a platue, Abhi is not ready to accept the fact that Pragya doesn't love him coz he knows she is not sm1 who would play on people's emotions, he is in a complete confusion. Pragya on the other hand is tensed as to how to deal with this situation. Both of them r in love n whatever is happening between them is a result of circumstances and unreciprocated love
KATE THIS IS AWESOME MAN! WONDERFUL, LOVE IT! THE BACKGROUND... THE LINES... ABHIGYA! <3 πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Your hands truly are magical!
Abhi deciding to touch Pragya like that when she's telling him to stay away and she doesn't enjoy it...if it doesn't bother you then that's up to you. I find it unpleasant.
Originally posted by kavya.k18

Hey i m Kavya new to the forum, I know i m not suppose to  b introducing myself here but i wantd to coz i dint want to sound like n intruder keeping in mind the fact that u guys already know each other n i m a complete stranger to u. πŸ˜Š
Ok so after going though various opinions on what happened yesterday all i have to say is that v all know that Abhigya r going to end up together so i guess it doesn't really matter as to who pinned dowm whom n who touched or tried to gt close to whom coz afterall they are husband wife and both of them have equal rights on each other. Though they never took their relationship as husband and wife seriously but their relationship has only grown from haters to friends to 'lovers'.How can v even expect them to take it seriously when v r aware of the circumstances the marriage took place in. Both of them r stuck in a platue, Abhi is not ready to accept the fact that Pragya doesn't love him coz he knows she is not sm1 who would play on people's emotions, he is in a complete confusion. Pragya on the other hand is tensed as to how to deal with this situation. Both of them r in love n whatever is happening between them is a result of circumstances and unreciprocated love

Welcome Kavya!!!!!

So beautifully put!!!!

Do stick around!!!

My name is Aysha!
Originally posted by -mina-

Abhi deciding to touch Pragya like that when she's telling him to stay away and she doesn't enjoy it...if it doesn't bother you then that's up to you. I find it unpleasant.

I thought she looked like she was enjoying itπŸ˜•

πŸ˜†
Hi Kavya! Welcome to this forum! Feel free to share your opinions here, we will all love reading! I agree with your thoughts, it is circumstances effecting them but if Abhi's love had been really strong then he would have questioned her until she came out with the truth and Pragya should have told him the truth anyway. :) 
Oh and btw I'm Simmi! πŸ˜Š
Edited by simsim25 - 8 years ago
Kavya...you are most welcome here dear...
Who said you can't introduce yourself here...you sure can this place is open fpr all the Forum members...

Welcome dear and hope you enjoy this place as much as we do...

Am Krishna πŸ˜ƒ
Dee i'm trying to watch the eps unspoiled so I won't be here for the LU or up to 2hrs after. If you really wanna respond I'll read it, just WA me the p# or smth ;)
Hi every one ,,the situation seems a bet better today I just hope it remain like this ...so "The scene " is coming ..I know you did every possible type of autopsy for it but my only wish is between Abhi starting it to prove he affect her and Pragya push him away to prove he do not we will have a nice moment in the middle when they both act only on their love for each other ...is that too much to ask for