ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll - Page 74

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by deefan

Mina, if Pragya wanted, she could easily have pushed him away or said something to stop him at anytime. Acceptance of someone's touch is a choice and she didn't resist and that's tacit acceptance. This is a two way street and their bodies are speaking a different language.

How could she have easily pushed him away? I wish she had. The only way I can make peace with her "yielding" in that scene is that it would've been damn difficult to physically push him off at that moment. She "didn't resist." I'd like to believe she could have, but I don't see how.
Originally posted by -mina-

His feelings are different. His actions are still wrong.

Is he wrong to catch her on her lie?

I understand that if she asked him to stay away, he should.. but that's not what she did with her face and expressions.

How could she have easily pushed him away? I wish she had. The only way I can make peace with her "yielding" in that scene is that it would've been damn difficult to physically push him off at that moment. She "didn't resist." I'd like to believe she could have, but I don't see how.

Remember the sherni she was with Neel? 
Originally posted by ash k

Abhi was checking to see if Pragya was lying about her not loving him hence the closeness in the closet scene.

Still gross.
Originally posted by -Tia-

That very line itself. To take the issue from "I am fed of up BB/Purab's questioning" to "stay away from me".. and her expressions revealed a lot.

And when he asks why does it bother her that he is closer to her.. she doesn't even look at him to reply.. very obvious expressions in her face that she is lying.. which is what makes Abhi doubtful.
@bold.. true.. she showed to him before even touching...
If people's wishes are only to be respected based on reading their face rather than hearing what they say, language has no purpose. Abhi did not respect Pragya's words. If that doesn't bother you, good for you. It bothers the hell out of me.

Still gross.

Lol... I don't think it is gross...

The guy is trying to find out if his wife feels for him...😳
Originally posted by ash k

Lol... I don't think it is gross...

The guy is trying to find out if his wife feels for him...😳
lol... his wife words are saying a thing and her actions are contradictory... he was trying to find out which one is true..
the method is wrong.. the purpose is not ...

the result is helping my OTP so i dont mind much..

Please don't use that "ask for it" phrase lightly. It used against women all the time and it's not a fair excuse for a man's choice of actions. Pragya saying what she said was not an invitation. Abhi took it as a challenge because he wanted to but all Pragya wanted was for him to stay away. We know they love each other so we can take the touching fondly but what Abhi was doing was violating her boundaries to satisfy his own doubts. You can like and enjoy it if you wish but please keep in mind that when this kind of thing happens in real life it is not fun. 

Mina when this kind of thing happens in real its no fun naturally it isn't but then...at that time ..the persons mind and body speak the same language...eg Pragay rejecting Abhi when he was trying to force his unwanted attention on her...where she finds the strength to throw him out the door...

Here she didn't act more forceful..in pushing him away or even struggle... etc to prove how unwanted his touch or closeness was...

Thus it was her body over ruling her mind...because his touch she welcomes...

She was not drugged or even under influence of a substance that made her body react different then her mind...she was in her senses...

Mina, if Pragya wanted, she could easily have pushed him away or said something to stop him at anytime. Acceptance of someone's touch is a choice and she didn't resist and that's tacit acceptance. This is a two way street and their bodies are speaking a different language.

Exactly their body is speaking a different language..and this time he was not trying to insult her, like he did during MMS etc... this time he was trying to get to the why of her sudden rejection after confession..it just aroused his curiosity...

Edited by kubare - 8 years ago

Good morning lovies, have a good day!

Another 25 minutes to go!
Hi Dee!
1 is finished (I didn't realize initially that I had a few pages left... *LOL*). Please do give your input when the time comes!!! I am not sending the document since it's already coded and will confuse you to the nth degree. This choosing is TOUGH, so I hope the end product is to your liking! ðŸ˜ƒ