Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -mina-

Please don't use that "ask for it" phrase lightly. It used against women all the time and it's not a fair excuse for a man's choice of actions. Pragya saying what she said was not an invitation. Abhi took it as a challenge because he wanted to but all Pragya wanted was for him to stay away. We know they love each other so we can take the touching fondly but what Abhi was doing was violating her boundaries to satisfy his own doubts. You can like and enjoy it if you wish but please keep in mind that when this kind of thing happens in real life it is not fun

@ bold  i accept..
but wat i am saying is...she never challened or invited..

he was talking about rabul and the proposal and she said you can talk about this staying far also..

he dint get close to her wantedly.. it just happened and when she said that he felt..

y ? she doesnt love me but why is she saying this.. dont forget they were more close than this in the past and she was silennt but today she said stay away which created doubt...

not that i support the seduction... i hate it too ... but it was not the way for his ego satisfaction  like the mms..
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mina, I don't think this scene was going the 'forcing' way unlike the previous ones. Pragya was submissive here too. Yeah he touched her first but she didn't need to lose herself.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Tia-

I don't know Krishna about society... Indian society is very hypocritical when it comes to sex.

Yes it is...and the middle class family the Back ground she comes from more so...

The rich ppl are more open and accepting of it then...the Middle class or the Neo Rich Upper Class...

Thus the lines from the CV's was not taking into consideration our modern thinking or thought it was targeting her being untouched pure Virgin...😆
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fanaah

... So she just unknowingly dared him, then.

no she did not dare him nor he took it as a dare.. she created a doubt on her rejection and he tried to clear his doubt..
no dare at all here ... atleast i dont see it this way..

Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wow. No, Pri. She didn't dare him. He read a dare into it.

Hence the "unknowing" part, love. It wasn't her intention as ALL and I get it, but what she said, he took as a dare. So maybe I should've said, "He felt dared" then.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He didn't get close to her wantedly? He didn't choose to corner her against the closet because he was annoyed and he didn't start experimentally touching her because he was curious? Some agency other than his own will moved his hand?

Pri, where did you see Proof and Proof reloaded posted together? If it is linked somewhere neither Tia or I know about it.
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fanaah

Hence the "unknowing" part, love. It wasn't her intention as ALL and I get it, but what she said, he took as a dare. So maybe I should've said, "He felt dared" then.

Yes, that's what you should have said.
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Mina, I don't think this scene was going the 'forcing' way unlike the previous ones. Pragya was submissive here too. Yeah he touched her first but she didn't need to lose herself.

She didn't need to lose herself? I don't understand what you mean.

He didn't need to touch her either, if we're going to talk about what people needed to do.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

He didn't get close to her wantedly? He didn't choose to corner her against the closet because he was annoyed and he didn't start experimentally touching her because he was curious? Some agency other than his own will moved his hand?

Pri, where did you see Proof and Proof reloaded posted together? If it is linked somewhere neither Tia or I know about it.

wantedly matlab.. he wanted to talk to her ... she was going away  so he pinned her to the closet...
not for physically getting close  but  he did it to talk to her stop her form moving... he dint touch her this way when he was talking...
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eww was watching the realization scene subtitled in French and it's awful they translated Fuggy "ma grosse" my fat girl they should keep Fuggy because it's eww I love my fat girl :o