Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone ..
I am back *hugs*
xaviara thumbnail
From the BTS and UMETV segment its clear that this AbhiGya scene will come after the scene where Daadi slaps Pragya. We can see Abhi taunting Pragya in the scene, but he is convinced that there is something wrong and that is why Pragya is forced to behave in such a manner. It seems after Daadi Slaps Pragya scene, Pragya will be shown crying in a room alone and holding Daadi's pic and apologizing. What she doesn't realize that Abhi is watching her crying and apologizing to Daadi's pic.

I loved the bit where Abhi says to himself 'I will have to find out any cost the reason why she is behaving like this, even if I have to become her shadow'😆

Edited by xaviara - 8 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
hey Rishu, welcome back, hope your exam went well *hugs*
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">hey Rishu, welcome back, hope your exam went well *hugs*</font>

ya it was good navz..

How r u ? Finally we r getting to see abhi in jassosi mode
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello navz and rishu ...hug
Rishu how was your exam
navz thanks for the news
Edited by sara7iris - 8 years ago
UltimateFangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

From the BTS and UMETV segment its clear that this AbhiGya scene will come after the scene where Daadi slaps Pragya. We can see Abhi taunting Pragya in the scene, but he is convinced that there is something wrong and that is why Pragya is forced to behave in such a manner. It seems after Daadi Slaps Pragya scene, Pragya will be shown crying in a room alone and holding Daadi's pic and apologizing. What she doesn't realize that Abhi is watching her crying and apologizing to Daadi's pic.

I loved the bit where Abhi says to himself 'I will have to find out any cost the reason why she is behaving like this, even if I have to become her shadow'😆

OMG 
Did he actually see her crying? 

xaviara thumbnail
hey Iris & CB *hugs*

Thanks for the caps Iris darling *big hug to ya*

Rishu, am doing good and very excited for the upcoming episodes, it is good to see the CV's giving us what we predicted and wanted to see.

CB, they didn't show him actually watching her while she is crying and apologizing to Daadi's pic, but Abhi is shown thinking to herself that, there is something wrong which is making her behave like this, or else why would she be crying alone in the room, when there was no one to see her supposed acting'

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Thank god he is doubting her... What maskes me more happy is that he isn't showing her that he is doubting her behaviour .. He is taunting her ... He will find out soon I guess in this 3 days time ..

We will have tabi weding and all after this.. If he finds out atleast half tension is relieved..
sara7iris thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

Thank god he is doubting her... What maskes me more happy is that he isn't showing her that he is doubting her behaviour .. He is taunting her ... He will find out soon I guess in this 3 days time ..

We will have tabi weding and all after this.. If he finds out atleast half tension is relieved..

yes he have to doubt because in the past she always take care of everyone..and in one night everything change
sara7iris thumbnail
Originally posted by: -kanishka-

Hello all!!

hello adah
how ru?