ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #144- Jhoot Bol Rahi Ho, Tumhe Farak Padta Hai ll - Page 36

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ashpat3

don't know if symbolism works in kkb, but if you all remember Taaliyah scene in a jewellery shop during Puliya wedding, Tanu purchased mangalsutra and when she hands it in to Abhi, it breaks before he takes in hand (pragya's blood donation in hospital scene) 

Oh yes, Ash that was definitely meant to be taken as major symbolism!
Originally posted by -Tia-

Pri, that thumb is special something. Keep an eye and you will know!
YES! And my brain already imagines that doing too many things to Pragya's many things!

Abhi's baby killed? Don't know how I will feel about it. :-(

I don't believe it's his based on what we've seen of Tanu's thoughts. And I can't imagine why she would abort if his.
Originally posted by -mina-

Oh yes, Ash that was definitely meant to be taken as major symbolism!
... If you look at it that way, there is a LOT of it in KKB and on auspicious occasions as well!
Tannu has witnessed Daadi demanding baby from Pragya a couple of times. And she is not at all cashing on that. Does she think Abhi knows they didn't sleep together in a long while?Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -mina-

Tia, you think it's his?

Not at all.

Tannu has witnessed Daadi demanding baby from Pragya a couple of times. And she is not at all crashing on that. Does she think Abhi knows they didn't sleep together in a long while?

Yup. I think she worries about Pragya telling Abhi because Abhi will object to the timeline, knowing they haven't been intimate in time for her to be pregnant.

I think Tannu never wanted to sincerely marry him. So that MS symbol doesn't mean anything.
Ta~nu didn't jump the wedding bandwagon until she realized that Abhi just might be developing feelings for his Fuggy and his closeness with the Arora family.
Originally posted by Fanaah

Ta~nu didn't jump the wedding bandwagon until she realized that Abhi just mightbe developing feelings for his Fuggy and his closeness with the Arora family.

Plus not until her career started going down because of Abhi having a wife.

Plus not until her career started going down because of Abhi having a wife.
Yes. And the fact that he's been making excuses for any relationship progression idea, including divorcing Pragya, the she comes-up with!