Poignancy in a Bottle. - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by medha16

EDITED

But that song...though soothing and melodious in its own right, was inappropriate for the situation.
It was a romantic number and the situation definitely wasn't suited for it.

Saawali si raat is NOT a romantic number...has no one seen the picturization of the song in Barfi?  It is inherently a very INNOCENT song communicating a SOOTHING quality above anything else b/w two individuals...it was an interesting song choice for NYE cuz of the way it contrasted with the passion growing b/w MaNan...the juxtapositiion of an innocent song like that made it sweet. 

And today I'm yet to watch but I don't doubt that the song will work on them again cuz these two are inherently so very beautifully innocent together...the innocence of the song suits them in any situation. 
WordsπŸ‘
Parth and Niti damn good. I am in love with them . Am not good with words..but watever the writers wanted to convey us these two enacted that so well..All the emotions..

Special mention to chachaji. ..his expressions were also good wen cabir was telling them everything..
res 1
Off to reserve everywhere else

Adhi: beautiful.
u left me speechless, just like PaNi did today..Niti was phenomenal..in very small nuances, they managed to capture the pain and the shock and the betrayal..it was beautifully done...
anyway, posted it in AT, and I don't have the words to repeat it in any other way, since it's all I feel at this point...

'Manik'

That name, that love and reverence she could devote to her humesha, with everything she had, with every ounce of strength she could draw from her tired, aching heart, she called out to him
'manik'
It was as if that name was a prayer, the only thing real in this world of darkness that she had whitewashed so painstakingly...
Manik.

With fresh wounds that seemed to sting when he looked at her with those afraid, pained, tender eyes as he held her in his arms, she tried to console him with the gentlest touch she could manage (which took too much energy, anyway).
She could not bear it...she felt dirty and suffocated.
'Manik, mujhe ghar le jaao'

She wanted to go back to their happy world, which they had created in that tent, even for a short while...she wanted to find home in his embrace again.
But at this point, she felt cold...so cold.

In her room, she sat while he knelt on the floor, and touched her.
Lost in her world of nightmares and shadows, she flinched at his touch and did as he asked.
In the shower, as she felt the warm water washing away the dirt and the tears, the grime and the grief; she looked at him: he who stood there, gently rubbing warmth into her cold arms, cleaning them when she couldn't lift a finger.
How he controlled his pain and anger when he saw her wounded earlobe is something she would never understand.
At that point, what mattered was that he did.
Very tenderly, he washed the wound and used a clean towel to dry her face.

'barfi ke tukde sa, chanda dekho aadha hai,
dheere dheere chakhna zara'

Little by little, he brought her back to life, to the world again. 
And all she wanted was to be in that world she loved..with him.
They could not have that tent again, so she created one and pulled it over the two of them. 
Ever so slowly, he touched his forehead to hers, as if to take away all her pain and worry, to smooth the lines of that forehead he had kissed so many times. His beautiful love, a strong woman, also a lost one at the moment.
But, what did it matter when he was with her?
He would get lost with her for lifetimes at a stretch if it meant she could smile again.
And he, he would do anything for that bright smile, for that sparkle to be back in those eyes he adored the most in this universe.
His star will shine...and till then, he will take over the job...after all, 
some humeshas matter more than all others...

that scene when navya and fab5 were covering her up, in front of chachi, like a shield..it was that that made me cry phoot phoot ke...child seemed like she will break any moment.. and these kids know how that feels too.
Which is why, they had to go through their lessons, become stronger in different ways...so that they could stand together and shield her, make her happy, bring back her smile and give her things to laugh about again.

the tender love from a brother-friend Cabir, the tenuous friendship with Alya, the decidedly teasing one with Mukti, the understanding, non distracted one from Navya...
and everything tender and caring from Manik.

Edited by geet.a - 8 years ago
U summed up everything so beautifully! 
Catty your post is beautiful.

You have no idea how much it hurt me to see Nandini winching at Manik's touch, she got up suddenly but then she listened to him and went into the shower, and then allow him back into her personal space again, as it was home to her, and they way he was wiping away the scars on her arms, getting rid of that awful touch. And how she is silently started to relax but then flinched again at her ear, and when Manik saw that, his expressions turn murderous and then painful, as if he realised there and then how much torture Nandini did bare. And he soothe away the blood and pain with her gentle touch.
It was certainly the most poignant episode of KY2 thus far but the irony of it all is that it ruined MaNan's beautiful night. Now neither of them will think about the wonderful moments they had spent but instead relive this nightmare I donno if CVs are hell bent on keeping those two apart. Nandini will obviously need time, a lot of time to come back to normalcy and Manik might distance (hopefully not) out of guilt 😭 Loved the episode n it has to be PaNi's best but still somewhere deep down not happy with the timing coz it ruined the start of a beautiful relation my heart wept for them esp Nandini 😭
Well said TM! 
You wrote your opinion on whole episode after ages, so episode is definitely special, that towel bit was my fav.too 😳Edited by LittleWoman - 8 years ago
Originally posted by LittleWoman

You wrote your opinion on whole episode after ages, so episode is definitely special, that towel bit was my fav.too 😳

The pace was back after so long, and the episode was good, so yeah I am someone who can write only when I feel itπŸ˜†
Is it uploaded on the MTV WEBSITE? If not can you please ask them to upload it so that I can gush?