MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:13am | IP Logged
thankx everyone!
MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:14am | IP Logged
ALL MY WORK (both on my blogspot & of my IF account PinkPenguinxo) IS COPYRIGHTED.
Despite my repeated warnings people have been plagiarizing and taken overinspiration from my work.So I have found a legal means to protect my work: it is covered legally under Indian Copyright Act 1957.
None of my chapters, scenes, or the plot should be copied in any way. 

~2~

sexily

Arnav came home late at night after his date with Lavanya. He looked around and all lights were turned off.. so maybe Khushi had went to sleep.

He went upstairs to his room and found Khushi sleeping in his bed.

That night dress.. holy f*ck.

It was just so hot, the blanket was not put on her so in her careless sleeping position her sleeve was falling off her shoulder and her top had traveled up a bit revealing her creamy smooth waist.

Arnav looked away, groaning under his breath coz of how extremely attracted he was to this young girl. He walked towards her and tried to put the blanket on her but when he was halfway there, her eyes opened and she yelled: "BOO!"

He chuckled seeing her playfulness. "So you were awake?"

"I'm trying to sleep Mr Raizada." Khushi pouted, getting up and running her hand through her long messed up hair. "But it's hard to in a new place. I feel a bit different. I wish I had a teddy bear I can hug."

"Ah, it's almost midnight now so cant really buy you a teddy bear Khushi." he snickered and her gaze lowered before she held his tie and giggled in his face.

"You can be my teddy bear."

Her words were low and soft.

"What do you mean?" he wanted to shout at her for suggesting something like this coz he has a girlfriend! But it's hard to get angry at someone as beautiful as her.

"Oh, please Mr Raizada! Pleeease hug me till I fall asleep. Pretty please!" Khushi smiled sweetly.

"Well, uhm.." he trailed off but then her pleading eyes made him sigh. "Alright."

She laughed victoriously as he took off his coat then went to her side on the bed, extending his arms so she can put herself between them.

Khushi leaned into him and closed her eyes at his wonderful manly scent. Arnav wrapped his arm around her petite body.. she was so smaller than him that he can hug her with just one arm of his. He turned off the lights and started stroking her hair as she mumbled a small 'thankyou Mr Raizada' to him..

Arnav woke up the next morning to the lovely smell of coffee and breakfast. He opened his eyes to find Khushi arranging a breakfast for him on the table.

But.. the surprising thing was.. that she was wearing a swimwear outfit.

outfit link :)

His jaw dropped in awe.

"Why are you wearing that?" he asked in his sleepy voice making her look at him.

"Oh you woke up finally! Well I'm wearing this coz I wanna go and swim in that big pool that you have. I'm scared of water so I wanna learn swimming so I can get over that fear." she simpered. "I look cute, right?" she swirled around, the curls of her hair swaying.

"You look amazing." Arnav complimented..

Arnav looked at Khushi as she giggled and swooshed her hands through the clear blue water, she looked so angelic that his heart skipped a beat seeing her enjoying in the pool.

"I'm leaving now, for office." Arnav cleared his throat, grabbing her attention. She gaped and swam to the corner of the pool.. she swam so clumsily making him realize she literally doesn't know how to swim really.

"Nooo. Don't go! I'd feel so.. lonely.. without you." she batted her lashes and pursed her lips innocently.

"It'll be ok Khushi. I'll meet you late evening. It's about 5 hours.."

"NO!" Khushi protested when he tried to leave. "I'M DROWNING! HELPPP!"

Arnav chuckled as she put her head under the water and waved her hands desperately.

"Khushi, stop you silly girl."

"Ughhh" she put her head on top of the water again before holding his wrist with both her hands and sighing "I'll miss you."

How damn sweet.

Arnav thought, she squeezed his hand a bit making him do the same before she suddenly pulled hard on his hand with both her hands' force, forcefully pulling him into the water.

"WHAT THE- KHUSHI! MY CLOTHES!" Arnav growled seeing his freshly ironed suit and tie all wet and ruined.

"Now you cant go. Your clothes are ruined." Khushi laughed circling her arms around his neck.. pressing her body against his, he let her do that coz he thought she cant support herself in the water at the moment.

"I have a thousand other clothes Khushi." Arnav commented making her pout.

"But.. but you'll be late if you go and change into different clothes now. And if you go late your employees will feel that ASR sir doesn't come on time and they'll start following this too and your industry will become full of lazy morons who come late and it'll shatter and you'll lose all your money and this mansion, this pool, and-"

Arnav burst into laughter hearing her blabber.. dear god she is too cute.

"Don't go.." she whispered sadly, rubbing her palm up and down his chest as he took a deep breath before saying 'Fine'...

"It was fun, huh?" Khushi rubbed her hair with a towel, as he grunted and nodded restlessly. He still cant believe he didn't attend office just to stay with Khushi.

"Can you please put sunscreen on my back??" Khushi asked holding a bottle of sunscreen lotion. They were sitting in the sun right now after that really cold swimming experience.

"Uhh.." Arnav looked away as she moved her hair on one side of her neck and unbuttoned the top part of her outfit before covering her front with the towel. Her whole back was now revealed to him and it was so beautiful, her skin was flawless with a lot of beauty moles on it.

"Hurry up, I don't wanna get burned." Khushi spoke making him nod before he took the bottle and placed the creamy material in his palm before massaging it on her back' skin.

She sighed and whimpered in pleasure. "Your hands are so strong, Mr Raizada. It feels so good."

Arnav nodded, he didn't know what to say, he was captivated by touching her warm skin..

After awhile, Khushi and Arnav were sitting and watching a movie on the laptop along with eating snacks and fruits. The sun was setting now.

"This is such a cool movie. Ahh, so romantic." Khushi sighed. Arnav really didn't wanna watch a romance movie with her, it is just so wrong. They should have been watching a comedy movie or some other genre.

Plus this movie had a lot of intimate scenes..

After about an hour of that movie, Khushi was leaning against his shoulder and cuddling to his arm.

"Khushi, I should really go now." Arnav said, feeling that whatever is happening is too much to handle for him now.

Khushi looked up at him and smiled. "Oh, sure." she moved away from him but the moment he tried to leave, she stopped him.

"But can you do me a favor?.." she got up and shut the laptop before standing on her toes to come to his height, she whispered sexily in his ear:

"Kiss me like the hero kissed the heroine in that romantic movie, Mr Raizada..."

___

do tell me if i should continue this further or not ;D

yES I WOULD ASK U GUYS THIS QUESTION UNTIL I FINISH THIS 5SHOT IM JUST VERY UNSURE OK DO TELL ME. SAYONARA!

- P i n k  P e n g u i n x o <3

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 29 May 2016 at 8:08am

The following 311 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonbarbie_gurlaparna7inlwgeetPoorvaAroraLoveArhiForeverSamtanviCandy_jszenith.sky2vanesha230prieyapreetigillawsomechokrirankataholicanooopudi69murkalMGVijayalakshmisunshaeyEr.shreeyasiKRIYASINGHabhinav23MONGLIIpkknd_lover2HaleemaKMaliahayseTAT_VJrsruthi94tanishamorepra_s.96chinkushiNuralHudaharshi_ipkassubabyAastha26UpasnaJadejaSabayasminali78nida_malik64babyarshi123rambamalAUROREteeeeeenajasheenaSannys-fanKhushi_raiizadageitahchamatetheroyalkhusharpitasensaal24crazydreamgirlSari22sugandhbhawnanimahajanMember1001kskjerry2710tasnuvabd25YellowyHolmeslavanya08srsan12mankad98Shalvikamathurangelnsara92sahi_saithen123Simantharnimkoumaviesangeethbalapriya247Lash16cutyanushkasilver21sweetfairy007divya0011karankritika27anusha_nehamaneetmayurammyicycoolvishalfoolCBrocksmaneet2011PoonamTLovelydropsSaffronOrangeIshqueanamika00MsFuzzybear69anisa79sweta_bmickyamitasmineAshahzadicvrocksshruthiruchsowinaashi7angelrjSwathiarshilovebadhanBarunsBalwantKprathyusha120shaziluvbaruntokyoarshi000falakananddreamgirlrus23atheenz95cute_kavirush007dianapadhi92crazybugsSarunarshiyBARUNILU_Arshi01341tanu45leabellocrazyqueenitsme92arshi2612sweetkajolSkinquinItsfloramehreenl86pinkrose1jpjinadari21MDKSSMkyara7ssdewi83Kajalkajupeachygirlnihalovekhushi_shankardair10arshilove2sarunsweetakhi71Yellowbootkhushirai21612fasiha34manjunaiduMs.PurplegothChocolateArshiNilima2016manna43visu25StarletBeautyHuleygirlTushalineKeerthiRajkumarbrishti84Richellesweety421.kat....Champ...babulooblackkittyreshmi24tharu01ankita_95Arilipsana48Neha.ASmaitricuteheartfamiyaanaswara93NPKNambi08WanieAsimplysappiekajal511ApeterAsvatianerashekha2012nitrit95shipra.aquabarbiebalapreciouspearlyNkayaniarshifan04Tani2968tanu_15Anj007_arshirishaithraayl123srilathasNimie207wildandsweetwafa.Mdprovermim15BarunSarathangam100neel11sweetnonimansijani21unna_178cute_monaya_fankirti123storytellermpaddu503286pearlhira2050AriyaLilyOrchidsreemeeracrazyloveynature-lovernilmiNas.arshipopstarroshaanhuma12.BroknAngelanjusr06kinjalcp87russelskhushiravalisharma06Shru9tirakenduvadanamubina_m19smillijosnirmalakshubhangiaazzzsarozzarchnahardik123MaghinallsSirenMitraMarriedLovepran28671Sweety012345Reenasungeeleerk2127bellarosakowshira9lechuarshizebalibarsha_dashangelshah._.Bubbles._.yashika.angelNazzz16..Prii1994..Sweetshruthipirl18chinnuluHeatsha8176doll.12Pinky.Raizadaeishe10sailaja....Anushka...candyjanipkkndkasrmahrusweetyxMIC.DropxRimi_BSnano123madhu1210shah.1234-Aaliya.KryAn-cute_sarunvarsha2KDmissmkvrindagupta..Saraa..jisadaisydee425sweetydoll32star_fan1harman12sikhni_sutapasarbabhom-Sparsh-zafikvarshaTinkerBellaurvisainidesisweetheart9hajrdhanyacjeb1kashishk-afsha-keenu_kk..Anita..drunkiiebabeLyssaPieangeldream14ChitraFsnoopy84laksh65Naz_nisar..Jyoti..ranogillCool_Bubblespup03sunitikapooryoga123honey-sweetyHappytwinklerishbala3018heemasomanianonymous.memushatMagpie_-Xpress-aashizinDownhill-PyaariBhootni-LinsieRajiSobtian

blackkitty Goldie
blackkitty
blackkitty

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Yes.
Lovely .

He miss his work for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya0011MrBiebersWifey.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index