Shastri Sisters

rajat-you did right

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
girls, even today when he knew he may not be right , when he knew he will be getting his brother arrested,when he knew his parents especially his father will be deeply affected ,he went ahead and lodged a complaint  simply because he could not stand the atrocities his brother had committed on dev. after all he was justified in thinking so , Neil is the same guy who along with his mother almost got dev married to some unknown guy.

rajat sareen ,take a bow . dont bother about the oh! so mahaan anu mata. you are more human ,sensitive and a caring human being than her.

Anu i simply hated the way  you told him you will do your duty by protecting neil till he is proven guilty.  you think rajat does not love neil or what. rajat has always been the ideal big brother.he is hurt by Neil's actions and believe me he will go out of his way to protect Neil if he finds him innocent . so dont make rajat a villain of this piece. he is not and never will be.all this would not have happened if you had done your duty as Neil's bhabhi and kept rajat informed of all that was happening , don't act oh so self-righteous now.

rajat has done neil the greatest favour. after this experiance, though it is very ghastly one,Neil will be a reformed man someone everyone will be proud of one day . 

finally ,i loved the precap. minty how dare you lift your hand and that too on anu, you, i think for a moment forgot that rajat sareen was there

so girls i am with rajat ,what about all of you . do you think rajat did right or wrong

Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
heyy radhika,🤗 i loved rajat today, the way he argued with anu was fabulous 👏

ANU YAHAA BAAT APNE BEGAANE KI NAHI HAI, SAHI AUR GALAT KI HAI...😳
appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super Rajat!! Though I thought Anu was being a Mahaan Pest as always, the precap showed why she thought it was important to get proof and then accuse. As usual she dint tell him about Neil's hospital visit  (does she have amnesia or something) 😡.  Rajat ka action has an equal and terrible reaction from Minty. Sometimes Anu has it really hard -- Minty is out to eat her head for anything and everything..😕
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: appuaks

Super Rajat!! Though I thought Anu was being a Mahaan Pest as always, the precap showed why she thought it was important to get proof and then accuse. As usual she dint tell him about Neil's hospital visit  (does she have amnesia or something) 😡.  Rajat ka action has an equal and terrible reaction from Minty. Sometimes Anu has it really hard -- Minty is out to eat her head for anything and everything..😕

ya aparna she must have told him about neils visit that must have surely made rajat think. but anu mata wont tell she will only act mahaan . and aparna. it is anu's fault that they are still with minty she could have got out and had a good life with her husband. she wants to be mahaan by showing everybody how she is putting up  with mil atrocitoes which is why she refused to leave home . but then she is very fortunate she has the most loving, caring  and wonderful husband who will not let anything happen to her . so no feeling sorry for anummata
Manan_love123 thumbnail
 Radhika sorry if you feel offended but I find you a little biased towards anu..I find her correct in today's episode I know Rajat is always d show stealer BT that does not mean anu is always wrong..
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: xtrysia

Radhika sorry if you feel offended but I find you a little biased towards anu..I find her correct in today's episode I know Rajat is always d show stealer BT that does not mean anu is always wrong..

no problems , i am not biased towards anu but then have a problem when she takes a stand after having a lot of details on the issue and hides it from the other person. if she had given all the details she had to the other person at the right time  they may have taken the same stand too or prevented certain things from happening . acting self righteous after this is a little unfair. but then this is my point of view. 
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey radhu!!! i loved the entire convo/ argument of anuraj!!! as shivani mentioned @shivani i accept to u!!
rajat was ryt at his place!!! he was bang on but anu was equally ryt!!😊 might be our thoughts r not the same but... i would have done whatever anu is doing now!!😃
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

hey radhu!!! i loved the entire convo/ argument of anuraj!!! as shivani mentioned @shivani i accept to u!!

rajat was ryt at his place!!! he was bang on but anu was equally ryt!!😊 might be our thoughts r not the same but... i would have done whatever anu is doing now!!😃

shri i agree everyone will do what anu is doing but then shri the problem is she does not take her husband into confidence in all matters and acts oh so self righteous which is what i have a problem with, 
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

shri i agree everyone will do what anu is doing but then shri the problem is she does not take her husband into confidence in all matters and acts oh so self righteous which is what i have a problem with, 

u r also ryt radhu!!!👍🏼
Manan_love123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

i know its not rt to hide things from ur better half but sometimes its not in one's hand n circumstances lead you to take abrupt decisions.its quite obvious.in today's episode anu was rt.think about Rajat he also does not tell anu that he has filed a complaint against Neil but that is okay as he is doing his duty..so the same is applicable for anu too I guess..