Wat to say.... (Page 3)

Smile123456 Senior Member
Smile123456
Smile123456

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

Originally posted by ankusanu

i'm also not against gay track.. Even i don't have any problem with lesbian track too..why should boys have all the fun??
LOL

Lesbian track?? btwn whom Big smile

i was just joking yaar..
But i want Ayaz to find his soul mate soon..nahi toh Uttu problem Mein phas jayega..

How about a lesbian track on krissan and angela Wink

Anu_LoveRain IF-Dazzler
Anu_LoveRain
Anu_LoveRain

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Gr8 epi ClapClap
But sm one  plz stop this gay track Confused
That too ayaz n uttu .. Two handsome hunks Cry
greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smile123456

i'm also not against gay track.. Even i don't have any problem with lesbian track too..why should boys have all the fun??
LOL

i was just joking yaar..
But i want Ayaz to find his soul mate soon..nahi toh Uttu problem Mein phas jayega..

Not a bad idea..lool..but no angela..meine usse uttu ke liye book karke rakha hai..we should choose some other for kriss..what about one of her chamchis??
SalinaKhan Goldie
SalinaKhan
SalinaKhan

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Disappointed with the episode. Seemed to me, that it was just a filler episode. Could have focused on each couple in an individual episode over the week. They rushed the earthquake track. It seemed pointless to have it in the show.
sidyalifan Goldie
sidyalifan
sidyalifan

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anki01

Whole epi was highlighted on sidyali...vibharth ka yeh kya scene tha...well I knew it...I expect that only...I knew it parth won't lift vibha coz he alrdy did n rest were doing now bt I thought dey shud hv soon vibharth more scene's too...atleast vo usko girne se pakad leta ya hug hojaata...Parth is a true gentleman he helped dadi out & promised dat nothing will hppn to vibha...bt wished they shud hv mde vibharth romance...today I missed vibharth alotCry...m sure kl bhi vibharth ka koi romantic scene nai hoga...I luvd kamini won't come in btwn vibharth now...

But in the recent episodes...It was much of vibarth scenes only na...nd sidyali didn't got much screen space. ...so thts not fare na for sidyali fans...who have such big fan following...They re equally giving importance to each couple nd vibarth re still given the most scenes 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha-

megha- Senior Member
megha-
megha-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I can't understand why some (few, not all fansSmile) vibharth fans didn't like yesterday's episode because of less screen space to vibharth and more to sidyali. True they had less time yesterday, but plz don't forget the fact that they have always been given the maximum screen space and quality scenes together till now. Whereas Sidyali fans have always been subjected to few minutes of their screen space and in many episodes they weren't even shown together at all. That time we didn't complain as we had hope that they will get their due as they are the leads too. So plz dear vibharth fans, have faith. Ur vibharth aren't going anywhere. I am sure they will have plenty of sceens together. So plz don't feel bad. We hardly get sidyali scenes. Glad that past few episodes cvs are focusing on them too. Let's hope the focus stays on the important couples, 

So Cv's plz keep giving us good Sidyali, Vibharth, Charlieniti, Uttu-Niti-Siyali -Parth scenes. And kindly cut down on the Uttu Rose scenes. they are a complete waste of time. 

Edited by megha- - 05 May 2015 at 9:11pm
Smile123456
Smile123456

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Smile123456

LOL

i was just joking yaar..

Not a bad idea..lool..but no angela..meine usse uttu ke liye book karke rakha hai..we should choose some other for kriss..what about one of her chamchis??

Yah
We cud pair her,up with kamini LOL
Smile123456
Smile123456

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Helping_angel

Gr8 epiClapClap
But sm one plz stop this gay trackConfused
That too ayaz n uttu .. Two handsome hunksCry

Sachi they are soo adorable and handsome and cute etc etc
Y are dey makin ayaz gay Dead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Warrior High Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index