Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rush_25

I guess he was following Pandu  coz he doesn't have ne thing else to do in the  showπŸ˜†

okay so he followed The pandu, and he wasnt present with all the manruv-pandu interaction?! πŸ˜•

matlab pandu reached home waaay back na πŸ˜•

issko kya sapna aaya ke yeh kaha rehta hai? πŸ˜† what was he doing all this while?! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: astha2409

it was funny actually as she is wearing one wearing when pandit try to make wear the earing to nandani..

ya
Kuushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The entry of the new guy is not written properly by the cvs..or they have planned for him to save nandini but seeing audience reaction that manik should save her maybe they changed the scenes abruptly and so the entry doesn't make sense..Karan is a good actor hope they pen his character properly otherwise what is the use of bringing a new entry.. They can show the progression of the present characters in the show there is so many loose ends that need to be tied..hope the cvs start concentrating on these things
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...Oyshee...

okay so he followed The pandu, and he wasnt present with all the manruv-pandu interaction?! πŸ˜•

matlab pandu reached home waaay back na πŸ˜•

issko kya sapna aaya ke yeh kaha rehta hai? πŸ˜† what was he doing all this while?! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

May be he had a tent behind Pandu house! He was waiting for the right moment! πŸ€£
nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And I am confused hoe he knew where pandit livesπŸ˜† 
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nicki11

And I am confused hoe he knew where pandit livesπŸ˜† 

Pandit told him that he lives near
angelrj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Since he has returned both the earrings πŸ˜†.I hope the cvs will wrap his character just like they did with the silly sharma    πŸ˜†
CrazyMe_04 thumbnail
I am damn confused...πŸ˜•

I swear Nandini only threw out one earring out of the window and that the new guy returned to Pandit so how the hell did he get the second one??? Or did I miss out on something? Did Nandini throw out both her earrings?

Secondly, how did he know Pandit's house? I agree that Pandit said that he lives near but I don't remember Pandit telling Aryamann his address. How did Aryamann exactly know where he lives?? 
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After Manik..Aryamaan also obsesses wid Nandini's earnings...πŸ˜† Edited by LIKEDMG - 8 years ago