•  
Posted: 8 years ago

Salaam Namaste all DID Super Moms Fans
🤗

We are now ready for the First Contest of our Forum🥳

Yes Finally its Time for our

DID Supermoms Season 2 BANNER CONTEST

But Jahan Contest hai Wahan Kuch Rules to honge hi na😃

So before you can start Making your Beautiful Banners,here r some Rules and Regulations Regarding the Contest😊

The Banner has to be 728 * 90(Pixels)

You can Submit upto 5 Banners maximum and make sure that your banner is Non-Animated

The Banner must contain the pictures of  all the
Main 3 Judges (Govinda ,Terence Lewis and Geeta Kapur ) , Main Host (Karan Wahi) , 3 Skippers (Siddhesh Pai, Sanam Johar and Mayuresh Wadhkar) and Few of the popular Mommy participants in the show ...

Banner must contain the show's title "Dance India Dance Supermoms Season 2"

Please don't write your Name or Signature on Your Banner as later the Voting for the best banner will be done Anonymously.

Make Sure the Banner does not Contain any offensive or Sexual Content or else the Banner will b Disqualified Straightaway

You can Find all the Picture and Details of Participants , Host , Skippers  and Judges from the following 2 links

But now the main question arises... how to make Banners🤔

In case this above Question Arises in your mind,then please refer to the Following Tutorials ..

Tutorial for Photoshop [By: Abhishek_King]:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4163093

Tutorial for Paint Shop Pro [By: -aditi-] : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1189629

Now the next question arises.. how to Upload a Banner?🤔

In case this above Question Arises in your mind,then please Refer to the Following Steps..

Upload your banner on[www.imgur.com] or [www.minus.com] or any uploading site that supports images (please ensure that your account is not visible in the link or your account is not public - like with photobucket links)

These sites will give you various different link. Please choose the 'direct link' -copy and paste it into the PM and send!

All Banners Should be PMed to me that is ZeeTVcontest  ID

with the title

"DID-Super Moms Banner Contest Entry"

The Last date for Submitting your Banners is

1st June Monday (Extended)

So what r you waiting for Guys

Lets Participate in large numbers and Make this first Banner Contest of our forum a Superhit

All the Best to the Participants👍🏼

Looking forward for some Lovely Banners from Everyone 😳

In case you have any questions regarding the Contest,just post your queries in this thread itself ...

You all have enough time I guess,so I want full participation from you'll..Learn how to make Banners since you are provided with the tutorial too and just participate in large numbers

So all the best to everyone😎

Zee TV Dev team
Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago
Congratz 4 the contest😃 All d bst to ppl participating
Lets see if I will b able to participate🤔
BTW Jyoti that dancing girl u use is too cutee😳
All d best to d participants 👍🏼...be it Zee soaps or reality shows ...it very easy  to find pics even if u r  not watching ... 😎...hope there ll  be more entries 😃
Imp Note

Due to less participation , I m extending the deadline till 1st June (Monday) .. So you all have one more week's time .. Plss do participate and send in your entries asap

Zee TV Dev team

Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago
i m not participating ...ll  forward  it to my friends 😃
wwooo. the contest is there...
I used to watch every episode..
will try...
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

i m not participating ...ll  forward  it to my friends 😃

Plss do .. we need participation 😳
Originally posted by jyoti06

Plss do .. we need participation 😳

Done 😉...hope there ll be more entries ...if possible  ll try to send mine too 😳