SS-We Are Family 2 :Thread 4:Last Part/Pg 71, Epilogue/Pg 77 : 31 May - Page 55

kkmouli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 22
Finally Maan's fraud has come out..
Dadima is soo intelligent..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Now Geet is 

Maansi too cute yaar .. I just love her.. How easily she fooled Geet about not going to school. That why I always say that she is smarter than Maneet...πŸ˜†

Main bimar nahi pregnant hoon Maan.

Now who will make Maan understand this..
Uska bus chale toh woh delivery hone tak Geet ko hospital mein hi rehne dega..πŸ˜†
Sab kuch badal sakta hai par maan ka yeh over possessive and over protective nature toh kabhi nahi badlega..

Finally Geet has realized what she has done in her foolishness and that Rajveer is not going to come back ever..

ManeetSi trio is super cute and funny how Maan and Maansi tease Geet. Now two more additions to their happy family..
Haha Geet is really repeating the Khurana history..πŸ˜†

Geet wants to go haveli but Maan doesnot wnat to send her..
Obviously possessive jo hai apni jaan keliye..
Finally Geet made him agree...

Edited by kkmouli - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkmouli thumbnail
Epilogue
 Maneet on a holiday with their kids and having fun time..
Finally the end of WE ARE FAMILY has come..😭
Dont know what else I can say..
Seriously loved it immensely..
I love your work dear the way you bring the emotions out with simple words..
I never came across any huge words or complicated sentences..
But then those mere words has the power to touch our hearts..
I am not exaggerating thinga but this is what I felt reading this story..
It truly touched my heart..
The story is very simple but the way you portrayed the emotions and feelings of each and every charecter..πŸ‘
I like each and every charecter of this story.. Everyone had a role to play in this story than a mere charecter to fill the space..
Sorry if I could not appreciate their role in my comments but what i said above is true..

Finally All the Best for your future stories and I give your readers another beautiful piece of work..
I thoroughly enjoyed this one..πŸ˜ƒ
snowgud thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I enjoyed reading this story very much.Will miss this story and Mansi badly 😭 I loved the way Mansi teamed up with Maan and irritated Geet.she is such a adorable cute naughty kid.Now her twin brothers have also joined her team.Finally Maan got his happy family.very beautifully written πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Mansi's cute antics and her moments were very beautifully written through out the story which always made me smile πŸ˜› Thanks for giving up such an amazing story πŸ˜› Edited by snowgud - 8 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-kkmouli

I know this story has been finished but still I could not comment on last three parts..

So here i am as I have promised you to comment on each and every part..😊

Part 20
This is something which I did not expect..
I have seen people blaming Geet for causing pain to Maan and I remember saying that I will not blame Geet until you disclose the actual reason..
Now when I got to know the reason I dont know what to say..
I seriously thought there would be much more to it.. So I am slightly disappointed..
Sorry this not to blame you or make you upset..
I hope you want a genuine feedback rather than someone saying The update is nice..

I always felt bad for Geet thinking what she must be going through..
But this update has completely one hundred percent taken my heart for MAan..
He was sooo angry that he even called his Grand father with his name which he never ever did before.. 
That shows how much of anguish he is hiding within him..
He is utterly broken with Geet signing the papers..
At one point while reading even I felt that Geet would tear the papers..
But the moment she signed the papers it didnot take me a minute to think that her fear is much more strong than her love for MAan..
And when Maan said the same thing I almost felt like crying.
Finally he said about Rajveer being dead and Geet is confused with that..
Seriously if later Geet realizes her mistake which I think she did by now and then if she knows what she has lost still I would be sooo happy with Maneet unison but not completely..
But then that is what love is!! Right!! Loving and Accepting each other with their flaws..
I dont know what to say about Geet..
I want to scream at her, curse her, blame her for doing this to Maan but at the same time I can understand her fear and her fear filled love which made her take this step that makes me pity her..
Maan is completely broken now he left the mansion(Okay I have read the remaining parts but I am going to write as if I am reading it the first time.. hope you wont mind)
I know he cannot leave his family and go away like that.. May be he needs time to calm his mind but what I am curious about is how will Geet mend her broken relationship..
And where is Maansi..
This is one more thought I had while reading this update..
What is she going to do?!
Surely Maansi has bigger hand in getting Maneet together before I hope she does the same now even..

Loved your comment... gosh this is wat i accept from my readers.. a healthy and good criticism and thank god i have one of my reader like you coz this will help me improve...

and as per geet's reason.. i wanted it to be simple coz every time we show something big.. so this time her unreasonable fear without knowing the truth was my target
sdlife19 thumbnail

Epilogue

Maneet on a holiday with their kids and having fun time..
Finally the end of WE ARE FAMILY has come..😭
Dont know what else I can say..
Seriously loved it immensely..
I love your work dear the way you bring the emotions out with simple words..
I never came across any huge words or complicated sentences..
But then those mere words has the power to touch our hearts..
I am not exaggerating thinga but this is what I felt reading this story..
It truly touched my heart..
The story is very simple but the way you portrayed the emotions and feelings of each and every charecter..πŸ‘
I like each and every charecter of this story.. Everyone had a role to play in this story than a mere charecter to fill the space..
Sorry if I could not appreciate their role in my comments but what i said above is true..

Finally All the Best for your future stories and I give your readers another beautiful piece of work..
I thoroughly enjoyed this one..πŸ˜ƒ

Omg.. u know wat u make me fall in love with ur comments coz i just love the way u say something good as well as something tat will help me improve more..
kkmouli thumbnail
@sdlife19
Badly wanna comment for ur replies.. but ri8 nw my mom screaming to have dinner.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰
so will reply later..
kkmouli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sdlife19

Loved your comment... gosh this is wat i accept from my readers.. a healthy and good criticism and thank god i have one of my reader like you coz this will help me improve...

and as per geet's reason.. i wanted it to be simple coz every time we show something big.. so this time her unreasonable fear without knowing the truth was my target

Okie.. today i have broken record in finishing my meal..  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Thank you dear for not getting upset because i was really scared thinking u might get upset..
Its my pleasure if i could help u out in any way possible..πŸ˜ƒ
i know comments hav the power to improve or even spoil writer's imagination and writing..
you are always a good writer dear and i seriously dont understand how could u simply shake our hearts with simple words.. that is the main thing which attracted me to ur stories.. i can never get tired of saying this..πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to geet's fear i understood what u wanna show.. 
finally i understood onething.. this ff is completely totally qbout maan's love..
him blackmailing geet and getting married just to stqy close to her bt not accepting maansi just bcoz he thought she is rajveer's child.. then causing pqin to geet just to nt shw his weakness his love to her.. repenting after knowing truth that he couldnt stay beside her wen she is facing verythng alone.. giving all d happiness after knowing truth.. then again got shattered when geet left him once again still easily forgiving her simply because he loves her..
The complete ff is about Maan's true love for geet.. here i am nt saying geet's love is nt true bt definetly nt strong as maan's love..
so even though i hav issues with geet's reasoning bt now i am OK as anth bhala toh sab bhala..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
sdlife19 thumbnail

Okie.. today i have broken record in finishing my meal..  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Thank you dear for not getting upset because i was really scared thinking u might get upset..
Its my pleasure if i could help u out in any way possible..πŸ˜ƒ
i know comments hav the power to improve or even spoil writer's imagination and writing..
you are always a good writer dear and i seriously dont understand how could u simply shake our hearts with simple words.. that is the main thing which attracted me to ur stories.. i can never get tired of saying this..πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to geet's fear i understood what u wanna show.. 
finally i understood onething.. this ff is completely totally qbout maan's love..
him blackmailing geet and getting married just to stqy close to her bt not accepting maansi just bcoz he thought she is rajveer's child.. then causing pqin to geet just to nt shw his weakness his love to her.. repenting after knowing truth that he couldnt stay beside her wen she is facing verythng alone.. giving all d happiness after knowing truth.. then again got shattered when geet left him once again still easily forgiving her simply because he loves her..
The complete ff is about Maan's true love for geet.. here i am nt saying geet's love is nt true bt definetly nt strong as maan's love..
so even though i hav issues with geet's reasoning bt now i am OK as anth bhala toh sab bhala..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

OMG... You know in both my We Are Family 1 and 2 no one actually got the main concept of the story... It was a part family story but the main concept was about Maan's love.. his selfless love and his struggles to have geet closer and love her by either showing anger or something else and hats of dear.. I mean u are a genius for me coz you are the first person to get deeper into my story and know the real about WRF and I cant just say how much happy I'm coz this is the biggest honor a writer can have where the reader goes deep into the story..

and Yes.. i do encourage criticism but not something tat is beyond and specially criticism when some readers compare a fiction to real life and argue and the way u analyze the updates i just love it... and i would love to have this from you for all my stories even if if means u are late in commenting but i will wait for tat...

And about simple language.. I  just want to make the story simple.. And tats the reason i use both English and Hindi coz at times we cant express  better in English so its a must to use Hindi for me to get the right emotions...

And one request if you ever have time and have a blog account i would love you to read my First Paranormal Story on Werewolf.. I hope u do consider this request from me coz i would love someone like you to read and tell me where how I'm going with a tats story..

And i hope u have eaten well for dinner πŸ˜›
Thank u dearπŸ˜›
Edited by sdlife19 - 8 years ago
kkmouli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sdlife19

OMG... You know in both my We Are Family 1 and 2 no one actually got the main concept of the story... It was a part family story but the main concept was about Maan's love.. his selfless love and his struggles to have geet closer and love her by either showing anger or something else and hats of dear.. I mean u are a genius for me coz you are the first person to get deeper into my story and know the real about WRF and I cant just say how much happy I'm coz this is the biggest honor a writer can have where the reader goes deep into the story..

and Yes.. i do encourage criticism but not something tat is beyond and specially criticism when some readers compare a fiction to real life and argue and the way u analyze the updates i just love it... and i would love to have this from you for all my stories even if if means u are late in commenting but i will wait for tat...

And about simple language.. I  just want to make the story simple.. And tats the reason i use both English and Hindi coz at times we cant express  better in English so its a must to use Hindi for me to get the right emotions...

And one request if you ever have time and have a blog account i would love you to read my First Paranormal Story on Werewolf.. I hope u do consider this request from me coz i would love someone like you to read and tell me where how I'm going with a tats story..

And i hope u have eaten well for dinner πŸ˜›
Thank u dearπŸ˜›

okay!!!! Give me some time to breath and get my senses bck ... Just check your PM you will know y!!πŸ˜‰ I have send that even before reading your post..πŸ˜ƒ
I am simply overwhemled and my smile is so bright that my mom actually thought I have gone mad.. No one actualy gav such a compliment for my comment.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³well again its nt their mistake bcoz as far as i remember i never gave such a detail cmmnt till now.. i guess..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† mostly my cmmnts wud be my guesses reg future parts..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† rather than wat i felt abt that particular part.. i am actually more than glad that i actually got ur idea of the story..πŸ˜ƒ

Yes good criticism is must bcoz that is the best way to improve our writing and thinking.. πŸ˜ƒThat's y i wud be more eager about comments from one particular reader of mine bcoz she mostly says wat is wrong in the update rather than wat she actually liked..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
well a fiction is meant to be a fiction.. story hai toh story jaise pado na.. Yaha bhi real life ke logics apply karoge toh how will u enjoy the story.. Kya movies mein jo bhi dikhate hai woh sab real life mein hota hai kyaa!! I am talking about pure commercial films.. πŸ˜‰ But still we enjoy those If at all such movies are done by our favourite actors.. Tab toh koi logic nahi doondthe hum.. 
Toh agar yaha bhi real life ki tarah hi chahiye ho toh isi fiction kyun kehte.. offcourse even i want slight logic in the story rather than completely being illogical.. if that is there then i dnt mind reading any story even if i knw that it is almost impossible to happen in real life..
yaar yaha hamari life mein problems kam hai kya jo stories mein bhi real life ki tarah chahte hai log.
okay i dnt want to be judgemental may be they like to read facts rather than fiction but this is my view.. i am here to read a happy maneet story so that i can forget my tensions and worries at least for some time even if the story is far from bein a reality..
bt still i expect a slight logic from it if nt completely.. 

so i can understand y u want me to read your paranormal story.. but let me tell u one thng clearly dear.. main itni bhi intelligent nahi hoon jitna tum mujhe samaj rahi ho.. main toh andhere mein teer chalayi thi aur woh nishane pe lag gaya.. πŸ˜› 
i wud love to read any of ur stories dear πŸ˜ƒbt just temme one thng  dnt u love me anymore for giving such nice comments if i dnt read that ff..πŸ˜­πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
okie jokes apart.. i just wana knw whthr it is sad or kind of dark story.. 
dark in the sense wer maan is evil types.. then plz give me some time.. i am nt in a position to read sad ffs or wer maan is playboy casanova or.kind of evil types..
i am seriously nt in for such updates right nw.. i am really sorry..
but if there is nothing of that sort then  u can count me in..πŸ˜ƒ
But again i am telling u dnt expect much frm me..
ek baar nishane pe lagne se baar baar nahi lagne wala and then dnt get disappointed.later..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Coming to my dinner.. my mom was actually in shock mode wen i finished my dinner in 5minutes and literally ran off to take my mobile..🀣
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapters !
Really loved the cute little Maansi and her bossing around the whole family.

The Khurana's has laid full-proofed plan to catch The Chopra, and he did fall prey.

Geet being scared, she did the same thing again.
And Maan's outburst and his questions were right, she should have trust him and with him, instead of running away.

Both were drifting away for their own reasons, she in her fear and he in his pain.
But when he decided to give her what she demands, she realize her mistakes and realized what she want in her life.
And the Maansi part was the heart-touching moment.
She played as their catalyst.

Awesome story .. loved the whole plot and story flow and background.

And once again sorry for the very long delay and commenting in a single post.