11 [42.31%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honeypot

Nimmo gave five.
Saji, I think this week we will good episodes.. as one doubt cleared n Aastha is awake... n is emerging.. from her cocoon..
As divi said I am falling in love with them again.aawww my cuties are back,,,loved their confrontation...and asthu is back and shlok is all smiles...hope they will give some more memorable scenes for us to cherish ..asthu as DQ rocked today...loved that...I think only two days back I complained of not seeing any astha qualities in barkha...and Bam here she is ... yes.. I am also falling for Ashlok jodi again.. they are so cute n rocking.. DQ... n Akdu..are back. Clap

Astha is coming in full force in barkha...she needs only one medicine shlok...soon she will be at ease with him...as her heart already knows him..loved how she spoke Marathi today ..and shlok loved it,,,
She is not afraid of him now like before...soon bappas name will also come to her...I was cheering all the way when she was moving away from indrajeet...she is just searching for some excuses to escape from him subconsciously ...and she asked time...
She remembers that much...that..she did not have intimacy with Indru..what a relief..so she is saved and will not attempt suicide.. IS getting very desperate as she is slipping away from him without her realizing it and.. he will be bereft again. Ouch
I loved it when she lied to indrajeet and in precap she told shlok is Ajnabi...before realizing she will fall for him.,, The words..she uttered to him..during the stranger track will come back n haunt her and she.. will recall that.. the way Shlok.. behaved with her.. and she called him characterless.. 
From yesterday I am absolutely loving avinash performance too...hope they both keep this level of intensity in future scene too so that we don't have to complain about intensity ..  Yes.. I like the way he is performing, his body language..etc is just perfect..
Their roles are reversed for now...ashlok are truly made for each other as they get to live and experience what the other went through...u know nimmo what I am liking the most from yesterday his love is shinning like the sun...he is so proud of her and  still amused by her antics..bang on Saji... Shlok is a proud admirer of his nautanki biwi...enjoying her antics once more..
I am looking forward to coming episodes..finally everything is cleared on barkha indrajeet relationship..
Still he is such a cheapooo who is forcing him on her eventhough he knows she is in such delicate state...he thinks if that is done she won't leave him. Dead No telling what is in the CV's mind...Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mehersudharSajiiejhumjhumDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maitydeblina

Thanks for the review nimmyBig smilenice reviewBig smileClap
I gave 6Big smile, u very well know Ashlok knokjhok Big smileEmbarrassedand astha sueing grandpaAngryROFL
Thanks to cv's finally they cleared the MU of BHARJIT relationSmile
IS Angry is a total Ba****dAngry,how cheap he can be,just disgusted
Our tiny also know something is wrongWinkgood
I was clapping when astha sued ISAngry Go to hell grandpa
We saw the old astha too today who is sucker of street food herslfBig smileLOL,astha was fav
i like motabaiLOLso sweet
Ashlok tutumainmainBig smileLOLsuperv,way to go shlokThumbs Up
Astha lied to grandpa about their visit to market and her fight with shlokWinkLOL
But grandpa got to know the truth and will confront BarkhaLOL
 that cheapo ISAngryshould start counting his days
Let see now next which old ashlok scene comesWinkBig smile

Debbie...I did not expect less than 5 from you today... hehe..we got such great news..hahahan...

Aastha fell in the trap...cleverly laid by Shlok using the kids as bait..for the raaste ka thela... DQ was awesome here.. super. We saw the old astha back..n Shlok was enjoying the sight.. as for MB..it was so funny when he said..ready steady go..like in a race,,  Me too impatient to know what comes next.

Edited by nim_var - 06 May 2015 at 2:29am
Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Nimmo did u notice she enjoys bickering with him..the same way for shlok before..soon will be addicted to him ...like he used to treat her like his fav toy ..always troubling her , picking up a fight with her intentionally...here also he does the same but with full of love..I am loving his smiles..as he cant hide what he is feeling inside like he used to do before ..I loved their nokjhok and watched it numerous timesLOL...
Do u think nimmo astha cried coz she remembered shlok after indrajeets outburst ...I felt it like that as she didn't know why she was feeling so upset..I don't think it bcoz of the emotional attachment to IS but his outburst was same as shlok used to do before..

But I don't like one thing the dialogue of indrajeet that he should not behave like shlok as there won't be much diff ...one...indrajeet has no idea about the relationship between shlok and astha and how he behaved with her...just bcoz shlok is hotheaded he thinks shlok treated astha badly...or he thinks that by showering her with his fake love and gifts he can keep her away from shlok...then all I can say is he don't have the faintest idea what they have gone through ..

Edited by Honeypot - 06 May 2015 at 1:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumnim_varDogan1

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Nimmo did u notice she enjoys bickering with him..the same way for shlok before..soon will be addicted to him ...like he used to treat her like his fav toy ..always troubling her , picking up a fight with her intentionally...here also he does the same but with full of love..I am loving his smiles..as he cant hide what he is feeling inside like he used to do before ..I loved their nokjhok and watched it numerous timesLOL...
Do u think nimmo astha cried coz she remembered shlok after indrajeets outburst ...I felt it like that as she didn't know why she was feeling so upset..I don't think it bcoz of the emotional attachment to IS but his outburst was same as shlok used to do before..

But I don't like one thing the dialogue of indrajeet that he should not behave like shlok as there won't be much diff ...one...indrajeet has no idea about the relationship between shlok and astha and how he behaved with her...just bcoz shlok is hotheaded he thinks shlok treated astha badly...or he thinks that by showering her with his fake love and gifts he can keep her away from shlok...then all I can say is he don't have the faintest idea what they have gone through ..
@bold 
Agree! that dialogue sucked big tym! What the hell was sarkar thinking...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiienim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Saji,

Am back...after my brief outing. Big smile

yes..it is evident and she picks a fight with him..her nature is coming to the fore and she always loved to fight with him...and so did he... both can;t stay away from each other.. that is being clearly shown..

Shlok's calmness n displaying his love for Aastha is a great move by the CV's.. in the earlier tracks we used to have a doubt always..did he love her or not... till he said ILU n only after the Mumbai chawl track, we were sure that he really loved her, his DQ... their nokjhok is top notch as always. Star

I think she was upset as it might trigger a memory in her.. his word..just leave me alone..on top of what shlok said that she is a DQ n it does not matter to him..these words will bring her back..as they hurt her a lot.. his indifference..and anger. It was more to do with Shlok than Indru i feel. 

IS thinks Shlok only yelled at Aastha..he does not knw the full extent of their luvstory.. good for us and for Ashlok. LOL 

SajiiejhumjhumDogan1

mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Saji,

Am back...after my brief outing.Big smile

yes..it is evident and she picks a fight with him..her nature is coming to the fore and she always loved to fight with him...and so did he... both can;t stay away from each other.. that is being clearly shown..

Shlok's calmness n displaying his love for Aastha is a great move by the CV's.. in the earlier tracks we used to have a doubt always..did he love her or not... till he said ILU n only after the Mumbai chawl track, we were sure that he really loved her, his DQ... their nokjhok is top notch as always.Star

I think she was upset as it might trigger a memory in her.. his word..just leave me alone..on top of what shlok said that she is a DQ n it does not matter to him..these words will bring her back..as they hurt her a lot.. his indifference..and anger. It was more to do with Shlok than Indru i feel.

IS thinks Shlok only yelled at Aastha..he does not knw the full extent of their luvstory.. good for us and for Ashlok.LOL

She remembered sloks anger not indru.. She never felt his love or lust. She was just staying with him as a guest . whenever he is filling her empty b
rain she is filling. She was scared of slok so out of fear she hugged is. SL OK knew his love so he confidently challenged mere pyar ko cheensakteho lekin nahi pavoge..

Sajiienim_varDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

from me

Nimmy 
 I loved your review  much more the episode !!!!Swathya, wasn't it good? A lot of feeling running thro me when I was watching the show y'day. The first few minutes with the BIG REVELATION kind off threw me off the deep end.LOLLOL 

However , It was very good episode for me.

I do agree with you that SHRENU PARIKH  is the STAR of THE EPISODE  !!!!
 Aastha is taking over BARKHA -  !!!!! yes yes..

PP   started to angina already  and soon will have heart attack !!!!! - PP was good as villain !!!!! he is already on various meds..so one more to the LIST. 

Apsara  acting was very nice  yes..enjoyed her convo with Shlok. 

I enjoyed most of the  scenes. I do agree with  JHUMJHUM that presence of gang around  SHLOK is diminishing the  seriousness of that  SCENE , Planning altogether at home  is fine  !!!  Why was VAHININ with so much make  peeping  thru the trees along with  SHLOK 7 others  !!!!! Maximum Chowsky Bhai should be present in that scene !!!! Agree on the crowd..with Shlok..as for Sojal see the first few episodes..much more heavy eye ,ake up..what we are seeing is the simple stuff and yes she iswearing new bright color saris.. n has been given a new shade of bright pink lipstick. 

Shlok's expression was  too happy - not realistic at all to me   !!!! - He still should be a  bit worried because still  Aastha has not regained her memory fully and still she is PP's captive  !!!! - I do not  know about  this direction and dialogues !!!!! - very unnatural !!!! I think Shlok was just relieved to see the old Aastha back and his... emotions came thro.. he also has Apsara there to keep an eye on her.so he need not be very..anxious. 

In such a  stressful situation  - how can vahinin as a  family member , be so much decked up !!! The director needs to be  a bit practical and she has to change  her body languange/ posture  a bit more - getting fed up of the  same posture -  She is  in such a  happy mood   looking  like  she is going for a dinner or party   !!!! well if Sojal is wearing some simpler saris it would be more approriate for the chawl location.. anyway..that is moot point as the focus is on Ashlok..

HUMBLE PLEA to CVS

PLEASE STOP USING THAT HORRIBLE PINK EYE SHADOW AND LIPSTICK to a  DOCTOR !!!!   I can not accept  that type of make to  an intelligent professional person - so cheap  !!!!! In Gangaa the doc comes..as a couple who want to adopt Gangaa but in reality it is to babysit their own baby..child labor..she is so diff in that..btw..saw an episode of piya rangrezz by our PH on lifeok..seems to be interesting luvstory.. n have a strong char in narayani shastri...watch it if u have time..just started..so..suman aunty is in both the above shows.. all by the same PH sphereorigins. Big smile

If I do visit London will let u know for sure..this summer is unlikely..maybe later..fall ..love that season.it is the best..

However the track is very interesting  !!!!

SajiiejhumjhumSathia007

Clarisa IF-Stunnerz
Clarisa
Clarisa

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

I vote 6 Wink

Go to top