0 [0.00%]
1 [3.85%]
2 [7.69%]
12 [46.15%]
11 [42.31%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Wallet scene..coming excited..for it. As good as yday or better.. 
It was a 5 . 

The confusion over Barjit having physical intimacy was dispelled as Aastha clearly is very uncomfortable and tells him clearly. Asks for more time from him and Indru is indeed very eager to seal the deal...with her.. thinks by doing that she will never..ever remember Shlok. what a hope...hahaha.. your plan is all shot to smithereens and he is crestfallen as his one step towards intimacy with Aastha takes him 10 steps backwards.. yaya.. Party

yippee.. this much awaited clarification was most welcome and guess the CV's were bombarded with hate mails over this and also were clueless as to how to close this loop if she were intimate with Indru. That gets all heavy, dark and emotional... phew.. can breathe a sigh of relief. Dancing

I was so elated to hear this..and trying to post this..that I missed the next scene that followed.. Shlok having a convo with Surabhi.. and Vahini.. some convo about how he has become so much calm n level headed.. no longer a hothead.. MESSAGE RECEIVED LOUD AND CLEAR. READY TO SEE YOU IN ANY AVATAR SHLOK AGNIHOTRI. ClapClap Vahini tells him that when he did not care for anyone... no troubles but when he does now.. he is surrounded by trouble n cares for all very much. Big smile

Apsara takes choc milk to the kids and they refuse.. meanwhile Shlok calls her and she.. talks about street food which makes the kids want to eat that and when Aastha hears that.. (she is a street food lover )and the inner desire is woken up and could visibly see her controlling her..watering tongue on hearing all the dishes.LOLLOL.. omg.. Aastha was just brilliant. amazing here..expressed her desire so clearly n perfectly.ClapClapClap Hatches a plan to go n eat in secret..including Aps in the secrey as IS has forbidden her to go out alone... as he is worried that Shlok might kidnap her again. Shocked

I loved this line by Apsara...tata bye bye to barkha and welcome to Aastha... 
Aastha is being woken up and now it is irreversible..can't stop it...yay... love the way.. it is working.. Big smileBig smile Tongue

The pani puri scene with Shlok was too funny and these two just rocked.. Shlok seeing the chirpy, bubbly Aastha..smiling, taking pics.. with the kids.. was a sight to behold.. he was happy and had tears in his eyes.. Felt for him here.. Sojal..too was observing Aastha and she was also moved. The convo that followed between was v good.. as Sojal tells him that he can go in front of the kids and they will identify him. Shlok is a thorough gentleman and refuses to use the kids as A PAWN IN HIS GAME OF CHESS AND HIS WAR IS WITH INDRU N NOT WITH THE INNOCENT KIDS. StarStarStar

He also says that they have developed a bond with their father after a lot of difficulties.. 

Brilliant scene..the way he returns the purse to her and smiles..when Asths speaks in Marathi  involuntarily.. really good..  StarClapStar

SHE GOES HOME AND CROSSES HER FINGERS, LYING..TOUCHING HER THROAT FOR BAPPA'S PENDANT..  The transformation was marvellous...superb act by Shrenu..wah wah taaliyan. she just rocked it today.. she was full of life while eating pani puri... StarStarStar 

Indru questions the driver to follows to hand the keys .. IS .. she lies ..hahaha.. LOL

Precap --  Indru asks Astha if she lied to him about meeting Shlok at the market.. Aastha is very cool n the look she gives him before replying.. WORTH A MILLION BUCKS

Superb.. IS. wondering why she lied to him.  Aastha's memory returning in leaps and bounds. IF YESTERDAY BELONGED TO SHLOK, TODAY WAS AASTHA ALL THE WAY.. LOVED HER.. BABYDOLL... Big smileBig smile 

Edited by nim_var - 05 May 2015 at 7:08am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

gauri72 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged
today epi wa like Tiwariji's paanipuri n kalakhatta part was gujju southIndian Choksi speaking Panjabi lol!Barkha was knowing tiwariji means memory coming film released :Jugadu Drama Queen me background me kahi shlok army dikh na jay.going bye as guest coming n niranjali going.

Edited by gauri72 - 05 May 2015 at 7:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ais13495 Groupbie

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
AWESOME review man... Ijst lvd today's epi... I felt d same excitementi used get in d beginningof ebp.
..jst lvd shravi n aashlok Dey jst nailed it ... I jst lv EBP N AASHLOK...N YIPPEEE DEY R BACK AGAIN VID A BANG...!!!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhum IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Awesome review Nimmy Clap Clap Clap. I really like today episode so giving 4 as I want to keep 6 for future Wink.

1 for CV finally they clear their own mess which they create by IS one dialogue in name of drama but I trust Astha n that win IS-Astha have no relation it's a relief for many ppl n to some blind basher who bash Shrenu like hell for CV's fault Angry.

1 for Apsara she's doing great job as detective n her mocking dialogue about IS n her phone convo with Shlok as her kid was really funny LOL.

1 for Ashlok alone scene without gang standing around them like bodyguard Tongue they r ok for planing n plotting but they don't need everywhere to company Ashlok plz take care of this director. Today I feel Ashlok were more in their element as I think they r enough to rock any scene Star.

1 of course for my DQ Astha's return she was full on DQ mood today with her crispy talk to kids,her angry bird fight to Shlok n Marathi talk was too cute & most important one her lie to IS this white lie make her Astha naah Big smile Thumbs Up. Also like her confused n uneasiness to IS touch her mind can't remember but her heart still beat for Shlok n that's what come clearly in today's IS-Astha scene. I love my DQ Hug. After Hanif sir jungle pic I'm eagerly waiting for Ashlok some intense alone scene EBP without any gang plzzz hoping for it finger crossed Smile.

Edited by jhumjhum - 05 May 2015 at 7:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavani IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Nimmy...Happy  Rating Today...Absolutely ..  And My Appreciation  To Cvs For Making It Clear...About ..No Intimacy  Btw...Bar ---Jit..Tk God ...Astha  is Safe  from  Indrajeet Sarcar. .Dirty  Intentions ... Atleast.

I didn't Watch Rest  Of   ...The Episode ..In My  Excitment .and Missed it .  Will Do First...Now.

Edited by akashavani - 05 May 2015 at 7:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sindukrishna IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Good episode.  I want to slap that bdy IS 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_nan IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
CVS cleared evrything... am sooo happieee...
cmg to mean drama queen astha...loved the way she spoke to shlok... and wht was she saying n marathi and shlok was smiling.    Got a call at tht time... so had to watch the scene n mute...

I loved the entire episode...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Have five nimmy
I can only say Iam falling in love with my cutie pies all over agin...
Same scenarios repeating ebp but with love is very good!
Iam liking it...
Loved astha when she spoke in Marathi and eating pani puri and shlok admiring his wife with all smiles...

Shravi doing great job! Clap Keep it up !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top