Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: madhurish

Its okay dear... It happens but to be frank i was so eagerly waiting to read ur feed back... I m happy when i saw ur comment so right away jumped into it & cant hold myself but to comment back to u...

Thank u so much for this lovely comment...
Yes...its really sad to see blind people but i m so proud of them when they face the challenge & prove themself to the world...
U r rite...more doctors & common rick people shld come forward to help them...
Ur name... Yes... When i was thinking of a name for that little girl role suddenly ur name came to my mind... I was little worried to use bcos i dont want to offend u too bcos that baby wad visually challenged then got cured so u shld not mistake me but then i was sure that my shruthi will take it in right sense... U r a sweet girl so will not get offended...so used ur name... Thanks darling...

Yes sultan is so cheap... He killed trish so i kille him... U can assume he lost his eyes when the truck hit him before dying...

Okay... This is wat i actually planned... Rk considering madhu like trishna...a sister... But then i changed the idea... Bcos just by having triahna's eyes doesnt make her trishna... Rk initially talked to her & got close to her just to see his sister's eyes but later he realised that its madhu not his sister... 
More over rk & madhu get one was trishna's wish... She was often telling to madhu that my bro will cure u & marry u & he did the same...

Okay... She could have written abt rishbala marriage in the diary but she didnt... Well i didnt write like that bcos it shld be rk's decision & his love to marry madhu not any compulsion... Thats what he said to madhu when she asked whether he is marrying to satisfy trishna's wish...
Even Trish  doesn't want to force her bro into the marriage... If they r destined to be together they will get one...thats what she wrote... But she really wanted rm to get married...
Oh i m sorry... U read all this in the update but still i m boring u with my explanation lol...
Thanks dear...

yeah u rite no forcing shud be done rk married madhu on her own ! 
I m really so much happy that u were waiting for me to comment !! you know wat i got ur pm and clicked was waiting for it to open and after coming to the last it said cannot load the page try again and that was really a worse moment ! U see how difficult it was for me to wait to read ur story !! 
Hehe Assumed sultan lost his eyes sight and even his dragon tattoed arms !!
not at all felt bad for using my name actually was smiling like giving shot for paste advertisement !! Yeah i know i m sweet lulzz!! Thanks for calling me sweet girl!! 
Edited by shruthi14 - 8 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruthi14

yeah u rite no forcing shud be done rk married madhu on her own ! 
I m really so much happy that u were waiting for me to comment !! you know wat i got ur pm and clicked was waiting for it to open and after coming to the last it said cannot load the page try again and that was really a worse moment ! U see how difficult it was for me to wait to read ur story !! 
Hehe Assumed sultan lost his eyes sight and even his dragon tattoed arms !!
not at all felt bad for using my name actually was smiling like giving shot got paste advertisement !! Yeah i know i m sweet lulzz!! Thanks for calling me sweet girl!! 

Yes.. U got it... Rk loves madhu that made him marry her...

Oh no... That must be irritating... Sometimes that happens to me too... 

Yeah... I really wait for ur comment all the time...bcos u give one honest & sweet comments which i love to read...

Good.. U assumed a bit more that his dragon arms also smahed lol...

Glad to know u smiled at that place... Then i can use ur lovely name in my stories...

U r indeed a sweet girl so i called u... U r like a baby sister to me dear...
2thless thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a super awesome story!!! very emotional...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved it... especially the cause behind it...
Sorry for the late comments -- was out of town and cudnt vist IF at all -- read it today and was very happy to read it... Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Keep writing!!!
mydrashti thumbnail
Ohhh wowe it's so beautiful n emotional one πŸ€— I felt the emotions felt bad for trishna πŸ˜­ sultan parcelled to he'll where he belongs to πŸ˜‘ Rishbala ahhh lovely piez they r treat to read n watched missing them badly but these LOVEly stories keep me going thanxxx hun for pmπŸ€— keep posting such superb writings plzzzxzzz
madhurish thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Angel-Juri_

just amazing ⭐️
so glad Sultan got punished for what he did...
ending was beautiful 😳

Thanks dear...
ashitha235 thumbnail
Amazing and very beautifully written. There are few things which i loved the most. Trishna and Madhu's friendship, Rk's love for his sister and his kindness towards people and his love for Madhu. Trishna gave her life to her best friend Madhu, as per my opinion it is very rare now. There are many people like sulthan out there who take advantage of physically handicapped and disabled people.  He destroyed great friendship, lovely sister and most importantly very good soul who was kind, helpful and who know to value and respect human beings for what they are. I loved how you written that part.
RK on the other hand is a great person . He is helping people on his own will and many got their vision because of his kindness. He loved madhu for what she is. I liked that part when RK tells Trishna's line and madhu repeats her line to RK.  Finally RK and MAdhu got her Trishna back through their daughter. That was lovely moment.
The concept with which you started this story, your writing skill and the message you wanted to give is fabulous. Loved it very much😊

Keep writing😊
madhurish thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashitha235

Amazing and very beautifully written. There are few things which i loved the most. Trishna and Madhu's friendship, Rk's love for his sister and his kindness towards people and his love for Madhu. Trishna gave her life to her best friend Madhu, as per my opinion it is very rare now. There are many people like sulthan out there who take advantage of physically handicapped and disabled people.  He destroyed great friendship, lovely sister and most importantly very good soul who was kind, helpful and who know to value and respect human beings for what they are. I loved how you written that part.

RK on the other hand is a great person . He is helping people on his own will and many got their vision because of his kindness. He loved madhu for what she is. I liked that part when RK tells Trishna's line and madhu repeats her line to RK.  Finally RK and MAdhu got her Trishna back through their daughter. That was lovely moment.
The concept with which you started this story, your writing skill and the message you wanted to give is fabulous. Loved it very much😊

Keep writing

Thank u so much dear for giving such an elaborate & lovely comment... I loved it... 
It really encourages me to write more & more stories like this... 
Ur comment truly shows how much u liked this story & the concept... U have beautifully pointed out all the good thinfs in the story... I m really happy after reading ur comments...thanks dear...
Yes its rare to find a frnd like trishna... Madhu is lucky to have her... & also a kind heart rk as her husband...
I wish all the doctors do such noble things help the people who r in need of help...& also we people shld help them like madhu did... 
Even i liked my epilogue bringing back trishna as their baby bcos she is a nice soul so she deserves to live once again...haha...
Thanks dear...
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
karamukku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story... Loved it... It's simply Superbbb πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
ashitha235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhurish

Thank u so much dear for giving such an elaborate & lovely comment... I loved it... 
It really encourages me to write more & more stories like this... 
Ur comment truly shows how much u liked this story & the concept... U have beautifully pointed out all the good thinfs in the story... I m really happy after reading ur comments...thanks dear...
Yes its rare to find a frnd like trishna... Madhu is lucky to have her... & also a kind heart rk as her husband...
I wish all the doctors do such noble things help the people who r in need of help...& also we people shld help them like madhu did... 
Even i liked my epilogue bringing back trishna as their baby bcos she is a nice soul so she deserves to live once again...haha...
Thanks dear...

One more thing i forgot to mention, the part where RK explains madhu that if their child is disabled they will make him/ her strong. We need such parents, teachers and friends to make disabled people strong. They should be proud of themselves not feeling worthless. I liked that point of yours very encouraging.
Thanks for giving such a lovely story.😊
madhurish thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashitha235

One more thing i forgot to mention, the part where RK explains madhu that if their child is disabled they will make him/ her strong. We need such parents, teachers and friends to make disabled people strong. They should be proud of themselves not feeling worthless. I liked that point of yours very encouraging.
Thanks for giving such a lovely story.😊

Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago