||Mary's CG#2/ upd/ PG.15/20.10.2015 - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
im a very very very very big FAN OF YOUR WORK 😳
Amazing work Mary! Love everything <3! The Arjun/Radhika and Meher/Abeer stuff are ❤️
Awesome update Mary!!! N gifs r so damn good!!! :)
I loved all the Badtameez Dil stuff dear <3
lovely work
animated ones are damn good ! 
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Awesome update ❤️
 thank you so much means a lot 😊

Originally posted by .Username.

Each and every one of your signatures are prime examples of stunning-ness. I love the Shraddha Kapoor one. The coloring is just so classy and marvelous. 

Your gifs, on the other hand, ARE MAGICAL. LIKE TRULY MAGICAL!!! Do you use Topaz? I love the Mehbeer castle thingy. The castle is blended beautifully with the gifs. And coloring is just --- Ohhh I have no words for it. ❤️ 

The MMZ gifs are my MOST FAVORITE. I love the coloring and the sharpening. They aren't oversharpened and they look so glossy and SIMPLY AWESOME!! I have no words to describe how stunning and beautiful they are.

Mary, do me a favor and NEVER STOP PS-ing. You are simply too good to stop. 

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WORK 🤗

thank you so much krishna your words means a lot for me , and for answer your questions yes i used topaz but only in siggs in the gifs i used surface blur from filters and if get that smooth effect .
And yes i love to create stuff in ps , thank you for support me every time , you are a good friend 
Thanks yaar 😳
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Awesome update ❤️
thank you 😳
Originally posted by ..Sara...

Everything is so so good! The MehBeer gifs are my absolute fave<3
oo Sara thank you dear 😊

Originally posted by Afr.in

You know what?
I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS SO MUCH.

Like , DAMN. Those colorings , way of merging etc.

Are AMAZING.👏

Teach me di 😭

Thank you , and for answer your question what you want to show you ?, the coloring that i used you cant find in my devianart account divyanka2012 , about the gifs i have put a tutorial in my first gallery , thanks dear for the support 😊

Originally posted by BreakEven

Amazing work Mary! Love everything <3! The Arjun/Radhika and Meher/Abeer stuff are ❤️

thank you  😳

Originally posted by .SmokeySilence.

I loved all the Badtameez Dil stuff dear <3

thanks 😊

Originally posted by sakura.

lovely work
animated ones are damn good ! 

thank you sakura means a lot your words 😳

Originally posted by lipshaa

Awesome update Mary!!! N gifs r so damn good!!! :)

oo Thank you lipshaa , i miss your words , you have the most good support for me , about my work look our of yourse , you are so good , and your gifs look awesome too . Thanks dear for your words 
Love Mary 🤗
i dunno if you are open for suggestions/requests or not,but,i saw your work on tumblr and facebook,and believe me you have great effects,especially the animated one is love <3 can you make something on khirad-asher:humsafar ? something animated ... just a suggestion,if you get time do make,thankyou !
xo
rhea