Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

India-Forums

Sushim and Ahankara [SushKara] OS - The Evil Love Story of Magadh (Page 6)

librapiscesarie Goldie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged
The jungle was deep and dark, although the sunlight could reach the ground and the weather was pleasant. Sushim drove his horse through the woods, as Ahankara asked him, "Have you ever hunted?". "Ofcourse I have." Sushim replied proudly. "I wish I could also hunt. Will you teach me?" the princess asked with a cute expression on her beautiful face which was enough for Sushim to agree. "I will Rajkumari. But first let me show you one of the most beautiful places in Magadh."
Sushim was bound to admit that the last time he came here was with Ashok and he took him to the place where he seriously was dumbstruck to see the view of his very own land. Sushim had made plans to take Ahankara to the same place.
In the way, Sushim spotted some beautiful flowers in the bushes. In other days, he would not notice the beauty of flowers. He found greatness in large things. But even he did not know why he noticed them today. He stopped his horse, and got down. Ahankara too got down. "What happened Rajkumar?" Sushim did not answer, adn picked up the flowers from the bushes, and hid them behind him. With a smile, he came forward. Ahankara's eyes still had confusion. "What happened Rajkumar?" Sushim went forwardand presented the flowers to Ahankara. "I just wanted to gift your beauty with some more natural beauty." he said. Ahankara's lips slowly curved into a smile, as she took the flowers from Sushim. She smelled them, and was lost in the beautiful fragrance of it, until Sushim put his hand on her shoulder. "Rajkumari.. Shall we go?" "Oh yes! Ler us go! But can we walk along with the horse? I want to be in contact with this adventurous and mysterious forest!" Ahankara said excitedly. "If you can manage walking.." Sushim said, "then we can go." "If you are with me, I surely can manage." Ahankara replied, and they started walking hand in hand through the trees.
"I am feeling so happy! We are far away from the palace, where everyone is busy for tomorrow's wedding! And we are here, deep inside the forest, only both of us. Doesn't it sound wonderful?" "Anything with you sounds wonderful" said Sushim. They reached the end of the forest very soon. Before reaching the point, Sushim stopped Ahankara. "Wait. First close your eyes." Sushim said. "I can't wait anymore Rajkumar! This is unfair." Sushim hid his smile, and held Ahankara close to him, and put his hand over her eyes. He slowly brought her forward and nearer to the end of the forest, and finally removed his hand.
For a moment, Ahankara was dumbstruck to see the whole of Pataliputra in one glance. "Beautiful this is." she said. Sushim did not leave her, and kept his hand on her waist. The sweet smell of the princess's hair did not let him leave her. Ahankara was lost in the beauty of the view in front of her and Sushim was lost in her beauty. "Can You Hear Me?" Ahankara shouted, and her beautiful voice echoed all through the forest for numerous times. "There that is our palace.." Sushim pointed at the huge royal flag which could be seen, and the lion statue before it. "And that is the Vidyalay." he pointed on another side, spotting the Royal Vidyalay.
"Isn't that the ground of war?" Ahankara pointed at the historic field where Emperor Bindusara had won the hand of Rani Noor. "Yes. Father won many battles there." "Oh look! There is the newly made palace where the wedding will take place!" Ahankara pointed at the new palace made exclusively for Justin and Agnishikha.
"Yes. Tomorrow. I wonder how pretty all the ladies will look tomorrow." Sushim said naughtily. "Ladies? Which ladies Rajkumar?" Ahankara said. "Ladies of the palace, expecially you." Ahankara's worried face became calm again on hearing this. "Oh." she said and smiling looked back at the view.
Everything was calm and beautiful, and Sushim and Ahankara spent lovely times chatting about many things. "From when I was  young, everyone loved me so much. Sometimes even more than didi." Ahankara said, as she remembered her cheerful childhood days. "What about you?" "Me? Well I always have to take away what I think is mine. I never get any special treatment. My mother is the only one, for whom I am the dearest. My mother loves me alot, and she has taught me that nobody is my well wisher in the palace. I need to be strong and achieve what is mine." Sushim said, with anger and desperation in his eyes. "But, what makes me happy is you have a wonderful family." Sushim said and put his hand on Ahankara's. "I am sorry Rajkumar. I should not have reminded you of your family." she said, and held his hand tight. Sushim did not answer, and tried to forget about the people he hated.
It was almost evening, and time that Sushim and Ahankara went back to the palace. The sun was about to set. The last rays of sunlight fell on the city of Pataliputra as Ahankara put her head on Sushim's shoulder and her hands around his arm. Sushim looked at her and then at the view again. "Thank you Rajkumar Sushim for giving me this wonderful experience. I will never forget this,  never. You gave me something I will forever cherish!" Ahankara told Sushim. It was the first time Sushim had made someone happy. He was never interested in pleasing any family member or friend neither did he ever please anyone. "And I will never forget it either. How can someone forget such a beauty.." Sushim said and stopped, as the sun set, throwing the last rays of sunlight on the most glorious kingdom of Bharatvarsh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I shifted to English from my terrible Hindi. LOL I wanted to make this one beautiful. If you all want I will write more on them which will be action filled. But just wanted to make this one romantic. Hope I don't disappoint you guys.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SishaMrsKhan-Sobti_barbierai-kishori.Sukanya_Datta-DZ-

Sukanya_Datta IF-Sizzlerz
Sukanya_Datta
Sukanya_Datta

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged
OMG Brish!!! This is choo chweet... Embarrassed
I can't believe that Rajkumar Sushim even has this sweet, romantic side to him. LOLLOL

But even he did not know why he noticed them today.
->Love does strange things to people & who knows it better than our own Rajkumar Sushim. LOLLOL

Ahankara was lost in the beauty of the view in front of her and Sushim was lost in her beauty.
-> This was probably the best line of the whole post. StarStar

"Ladies? Which ladies Rajkumar?" Ahankara said.
-> Is that a hint of jealousy in Rajkumari Ahankara's voice? WinkLOL

The last rays of sunlight fell on the city of Pataliputra as Ahankara put her head on Sushim's shoulder and her hands around his arm.
-> This is soo romantic! Day Dreaming

It was the first time Sushim had made someone happy. He was never interested in pleasing any family member or friend neither did he ever please anyone.
-> Love really is changing our evil prince, isn't it? Embarrassed

Loved everything about this post... Great job Brish, nothing disappointing about it at all... ClapClap
Please do continue soon. Big smile

P.S. Looks like I am again the first to like & comment. CoolLOLLOL

Edited by Sukanya_Datta - 07 May 2015 at 7:05am
CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukanya_Datta

OMG Brish!!! This is choo chweet... Embarrassed
I can't believe that Rajkumar Sushim even has this romantic side. LOLLOL

But even he did not know why he noticed them today.
->Love does strange things to people & who knows it better than our own Rajkumar Sushim. LOLLOL

Ahankara was lost in the beauty of the view in front of her and Sushim was lost in her beauty.
-> This was probably the best line of the whole post. StarStar

"Ladies? Which ladies Rajkumar?" Ahankara said.
-> Is that a hint of jealousy in Rajkumari Ahankara's voice? WinkLOL

The last rays of sunlight fell on the city of Pataliputra as Ahankara put her head on Sushim's shoulder and her hands around his arm.
-> This is soo romantic! Day Dreaming

It was the first time Sushim had made someone happy. He was never interested in pleasing any family member or friend neither did he ever please anyone.
-> Love really is changing our evil prince, isn't it? Embarrassed

Loved everything about this post... Great job Brish, nothing disappointing about it at all... ClapClap
Please do continue soon. Big smile

P.S. Looks like I am again the first to like & comment. CoolLOLLOL

Aww  what an elaborate and beautiful comment Suki Hug But to disappoint you, this was the end of it. I will write others when I get ideas. I LOVE to write Wink
Thank u for being my first reader and appreciating Embarrassed
chicchocchic Senior Member
chicchocchic
chicchocchic

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:07am | IP Logged
An awesome lovestory..Embarrassed.i feel like I have read a mills n boon back to back...wow Brishti...u are too good...keep writing..all d bestThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptainSpark

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicchocchic

An awesome lovestory..Embarrassed.i feel like I have read a mills n boon back to back...wow Brishti...u are too good...keep writing..all d bestThumbs Up

thank u SmileSmile All the credit for the idea goes only to you LOL I want to write next on JusNoor HeartHeart Lets see if I get a perfect idea Wink

chicchocchic

MrsKhan-Sobti IF-Rockerz
MrsKhan-Sobti
MrsKhan-Sobti

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
ohhh who would have thought our Sushim had this side to him!WinkEmbarrassed
this is getting interesting..your doing a good job brishti!Clap
keep up the good work...do update soon!Big smile

Edited by MrsKhan-Sobti - 07 May 2015 at 7:47am

CaptainSpark

_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
 Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming

my fav line ,   "I just wanted to gift your beauty with some more natural beauty." Embarrassed

and this , -----> 
Ahankara put her head on Sushim's shoulder and her hands around his arm <------------  i want this scene included in the serial Embarrassed

overall fantastic job done Bishti Clap  i had this smile on my face throughout while reading it Big smile

CaptainSpark

Go to top