Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
What a lovely part.
What I love more than the sukaara romance is the transformation that love brought in Sushim.
The power of love which can transform a bad guy to a good one, though not necessarily towards every1 but his beloved, is something to be admired. 
Do write more stories like this.
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Patrarekha

U didn't pm me but I read anyway. Short sweet and simple and as usual cinematic.

Btw looks like hum jnaha jnaha chalenge
 fighting and arguement bhi sath chalenge

Arreh u r not in my buddy list na sorry 😭 Ok m adding u and from next time will surely PM! :)
Bfighting aur argument ka kya mamla hai?? πŸ˜†Edited by Brishti_Sarkar - 8 years ago
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandini25

What a lovely part.

What I love more than the sukaara romance is the transformation that love brought in Sushim.
The power of love which can transform a bad guy to a good one, though not necessarily towards every1 but his beloved, is something to be admired. 
Do write more stories like this.

Aww!!! Thank you for such a lovely comment !! πŸ˜ƒ Glad you liked my idea.. and yes will surely write more!!
Pleas keep reading dear :)
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Originally posted by: Astoria

Hi!!! My name is Ash😊 I Loved your OS on SushKara!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Looking forward to read more of it😊

Hello Ash! Glad u liked my OS and yes will surely write more and hope you still like my work :) Thank u so much for ur comment and appreciation!!
love_chitra thumbnail
Guys i hav already posted my new FF..plz comment..i will only start pming for commentors and likers coz as for now i don't hav any ashokians in my buddy list..plz do enjoy my work.. Edited by love_chitra - 8 years ago
sweticutie thumbnail
πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘😑
kyaaa   bakkkwaaas...bakkk raheli hai...kitney dino se dekh rahin houn,,dekh rahin hounnn...
OS OS OS bol bol bol ke - total pakaaa diya hain iss TM ney...😑
love_chitra thumbnail
hey when is update coming? m waiting!
TamaraCrazyLegs thumbnail
First Vm of Sushim and Ahankara 
Hope you like it!

https://vimeo.com/132901048 Edited by TamaraCrazyLegs - 8 years ago