Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sunny Leone: Some actors are unwilling to work with me (Page 5)

Colossial Groupbie
Colossial
Colossial

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NightReader

Indian mentality!

po*n actress is famous in mainstream media, everybody refers to her as po*nstar! Even kids know this!
Then we have reactions to "my choice" video! Sex outside marriage!! Haila...we are not like that, indian culture, blah blah

Western countries are so depraved! Meanwhile you don't hear about po*n stars in media on a daily basis

Sunny is in a weird situation. The audience (majority) have accepted her but not the film industry. You can actually sense she is shunned not because of her past but that she is famous in a conservative country like india, inspite of that past.

Agree with  you bollywood has such a problem with her past. What about all the extra maritial affairs, sexual favours and even casting couch news which are the lifeline of this forum. Sunny's music video's are most legally and illegally downloaded in the country.LOL

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
B town is too hypocritical .

As for sunny, you go girl You rock . EmbarrassedDancing

Edited by siberianpigeon - 06 May 2015 at 8:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nkapoor001Mallika-E-Bhais

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Srk showed his butt and did an almost po*nographic scene in Maya Memsaab
Katrina indulged in soft po*n right in her first movie. Her sister has indulged in po*n. po*n film maker has nude pictures of her sister with him and has often been photographed with kat in the past too

No one wanted to work with them then

But they are most in demand now

Past is covered..everything is changed with success

Keep going strong..in another 3,4 years..your past will be much less talked about 
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anniy786

Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

Originally posted by anniy786

With all due respect im not judging her as a person but rather her profession. There is no glory or liberation in objectictifying yourself and not respecting yourself. Can you imagine her poor children what bullying they will go through in life. As for actors lets be honest no self respecting man would want to be associated with her personally or professionally it would be career suicide. Im not talking about the sleazebags behind closed doors. She had to understand that not everyone is going to leave their values to appease her.

I think she like Sasha grey want to move on from that. They don't deny it--it was apart of thier past, but they want to do better things. Sharon Stone did a lot of very graphic stuff in her days and Stallone was a po*nstar too. I think people end up doing things they might not want too or don't udnerstand or maybe had an interest for and changed their minds later. Why single her out?! B/c she's a sex symbol now? She's not the only one doing sexy, raunchy roles. There's a demand for it and she fulfills it. 

I can't imagine her poor children b/c if children grow up in a loving, caring environment it doesn't matter. I personally don't like bringing children into the equation, they don't chose their parents but parents get to chose how well and confidently they want to raise their kids.

It's not about values, it's about professionalism. Actors have the right to say no if they hate the script, but don't say no b/c you look down on her or don't respect. At the end of the day, when Sunny reaches that level of stardom a lot of people will go crawling back and ask to work with her. It's a fame game and values aren't connected to this as much as we like to think. LOL

Ok i get it you support her background but let me honestly ask you this will you be that supportive if that was your daughter, sister etc???? I think not so why wish and clap for others when you wont follow that path thats the selfish world we live in. And oh yeh the kids dont give me all that fairytale stuff its reality people want to live in respect and is not fair on child weather you agree or not 

Dude, make a point without getting personal.

And honestly, I wouldn't. I'm not that judgmental. People think women just wake up one day and think, "Today I will be a po*nstar"...it's not that simple. Some do it straight for the money. And others like the attention. It's not aynone's ideal career choice. You should listen to some of Sasha Grey's interviews and you would understand that.

Sunny is trying to do something new. Sex sells, there's a demand for it right now in BW and she's playing to that. Her body, her choice. She's not being expolited and I love her for making no apologies. She is who she is. BW needs to get off their high horse. 

And I never said it's fairytale. It's hard for kids, but if they're raised in a healthy loving environment--they will be alright. I'm pretty sure Sunny will know how to handle her children if they are bullied.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter.cougarTownVeni-Vidi-ViciMallika-E-Bhais

glitter. Senior Member

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cougarTown

Katrina indulged in soft po*n right in her first movie. Her sister has indulged in po*n. po*n film maker has nude pictures of her sister with him and has often been photographed with kat in the past too

Keep going strong..in another 3,4 years..your past will be much less talked about 

You know now it's sooo tabboo to bring this up b/c A) he is a family man, B) it was in the past and C) he's a superstar. So why one set of rules for SRK and a whole different set for anyone else.

I don't know why people get so worked up over a po*nstar. Like there's a whole bunch of dudes in this world that buy/watch it and that's why the business is booming. If you're so anti-po*n then go pounce on the consumers, not the people trying to fulfill te demand.

She's so pretty and her movies are working. In a few years, she going to be working with the Khans and Kapoors. And honestly I want her to succeed. She's one of the few that didn't try to cover up her past and portray this savi savitri image to the public.

Mallika-E-Bhais

QueenExpression Goldie
QueenExpression
QueenExpression

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
And I wonder why. If I was a guy I wouldn't want to work with her either..her job is she gets paid to have sex; how is that different from a prostitute. I don't want to catch any disease from her. Yes other actresses  sleep around but I doubt they slept with as many people Sunny did. Hello, her job is to have sex.
Cry me a river. Don't feel bad for her at all no one wants to work with her. Considering she's successful in Bollywood now, guess there's no reason for her to complain! 

And I don't care about her not covering up her past. People cover up their past for a reason, to protect themselves from being judged. 

Edited by QueenExpression - 06 May 2015 at 2:12pm
cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

Originally posted by cougarTown

You know now it's sooo tabboo to bring this up b/c A) he is a family man, B) it was in the past and C) he's a superstar. So why one set of rules for SRK and a whole different set for anyone else.

I don't know why people get so worked up over a po*nstar. Like there's a whole bunch of dudes in this world that buy/watch it and that's why the business is booming. If you're so anti-po*n then go pounce on the consumers, not the people trying to fulfill te demand.

She's so pretty and her movies are working. In a few years, she going to be working with the Khans and Kapoors. And honestly I want her to succeed. She's one of the few that didn't try to cover up her past and portray this savi savitri image to the public.

Did you read something between the lines

There was no intent to insulting po*n stars

In fact i gave examples of how some of the biggest stars today have some how indulged in a bit of it..it shows that they are and have a right to be accepted

ibelieveinpink

Go to top