Learn to appreciate the leads, equally! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Superb post and big πŸ€— 4 u.
EBP is successful bcz of the whole team effort. Aashlok chemistry is sizzling and we fans adore them so much bcz of Avi and Shrenu's efforts equally. We can't change the bashers mind. 
No one is perfect. Every single moment we learns something new. 
u well quoted about Kamal sirπŸ‘πŸΌ
Hats off!
Saru,this for u πŸ€— much needed post..and i know u will make a post like this and u did it πŸ‘ we(dil,mil and me) had a convo about this πŸ˜ƒ all know ebp is bcoz of our four pillers and other cast and crew 😳 AASHLOK and their unbeatable chemistry is main attraction of ebp aashlok is possible bcoz of SHRENU AND AVI 😳 even avi many times said ebp is success bcoz of whole cast and crew... Some people wil never change... We better avoid them.. I must say, SHRENU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE ⭐️ kamal is Aamir khan of tollywood
Originally posted by Aamir.Aashlok

Saru,this for u πŸ€— much needed post..and i know u will make a post like this and u did it πŸ‘ we(dil,mil and me) had a convo about this πŸ˜ƒ all know ebp is bcoz of our four pillers and other cast and crew 😳 AASHLOK and their unbeatable chemistry is main attraction of ebp aashlok is possible bcoz of SHRENU AND AVI 😳 even avi many times said ebp is success bcoz of whole cast and crew... Some people wil never change... We better avoid them.. I must say, SHRENU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE ⭐️ kamal is Aamir khan of tollywood

@bold bold u gt my point correctly.
I will reply to ur comment later...
Originally posted by Dogan1

Well said dear! I see people bashing astha in some of the post ...why and for what ...just because u love slokh...and some bashing shlok because they love astha ...totally uncalled for

The chemistry we r talking about would not have been possible if either of the one was missing...
Ashlok chemistry is sizzling only because of both of them!

Long back Avi had stated in one of the interviews that it is a team work ...Iam not the only one who is carrying this show...
From cameraman to director to co actors all are responsible for the show !
Shrenu also posted pics of all the crew on the 500th epi thanking them!
So request all of u to stop taking sides and support ashlok and the show !
There is no need to bash anybody especially actors personal life not even for fun!
Pls try and be humble...think twice before spilling out words !
Remember they r working hard only to entertain us !
Avi and shrenu are doing a fantastic job and have spoiled me completely ! I don't feel like watching any other show only because of shravi !

Once again good post dear !

very true. We loving Ashlok its because of their harworking...
Thank u dear for ur comment!
Originally posted by kala16

Much needed post.well done.actors r getting bashed for no reason.
Thank u 😊
Bashed fr no reason...Edited by charanyaaj - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sindukrishna

It's all team effort .
Agree ebp is possible because of the whole team...
Originally posted by PiuPerera

100% Agree...πŸ‘
Thank u 😊
Originally posted by Elation

Saruuu, I appreciate ur efforts, but why do u worry about such ppl? It's their life, their problem, we can do nothing!And this will go on, till august, might be after that too!πŸ˜‰

If they have nothing to say good about Shrenu, then they shouldn't say anything at all. Such a time waste, in judging what they don't approve, and why to spoil their moods and create a havoc here, unnecessarily!Ignore her for your sanity, simple as it is!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

ShrAvi are equally responsible for this show's success, and every tom, dick and harry viewer of EBP, knew this!😳

P.s., nice post, thanks for bringing Kamal ji here!❀️

u know how we luv shr and her acting bashing her for no reason...
Originally posted by Asherkibiwi

Awesome post dear..whatever u said was absolutely correct πŸ‘ i was attracted to this show seeing avinash in promo, but both avinash n shrenu were awesome as aashlok ,till now..i always disagree if anyone says only avinas made this show a HIT,as u said it was shravi,manish n geeta who made it succesful,actually all the actors were awesome so we cant credit one...NO ...

And i see lots of ppls talking shalmalee cant act n so on...its her first show still she s doing her role wonderfully

we should never glorify one to pull down others 😊

Gr8 post :)

Thank u mir fr ur comment and i agree wat u said abt shal...
Originally posted by krithi1990

Nice post Saranya.πŸ‘ We can make the ppl to get out of bed who are really sleeping. But we can't make them get-up who are pretending to be asleep. Their descriptions won't decide the actors further steps. According to me both main leads are very good actors. They can act any role .
Thank u kirthi😊
U r right but this s nt first time im reading such post. I wanted to share my opinion thats y i made this post.Edited by charanyaaj - 8 years ago