Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

ASTHA IS SAFE From Indrajeet. (Page 7)

bobbiedhillon IF-Sizzlerz
bobbiedhillon
bobbiedhillon

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

I havent watched it yet, but didnt Barkha willingly go into his arms when this track started?Wink

Several times...he licked her hand too...Shlok saw them too... Wink

Edited by bobbiedhillon - 05 May 2015 at 5:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BabyBearFanGirlakashavani

SahriShrAvi IF-Sizzlerz
SahriShrAvi
SahriShrAvi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Originally posted by SahriShrAvi

now i want to punch on the ASSES with a CHAIR of Bloody Bashers of Aastha/Shrenu
who talked filth about her purity and pointed their f**kING FINGER on her Character ... EFF OFF bashers and DIE ASAP... that will serve you RIGHT Thumbs Up
Wow Sahri..Who is it Your So Angry on  ...Me ..!!!!!!... or the Bashers ...Calm down...This is discussion  post ...not ...A Punching one to Bashers ... PLZ...

no ways...Vani not you dear Embarrassed
um talking about PPL bashing shrenu on her post on insta ... just because of that useless nonsense INDRAJEET's good for nothing dialogue 

and on EBP fangang page .

i was just waiting ..when CV's will clear this mess they created by IDIOTIC DIALOGUE Angry
but PPL should have sense na that Villain can lie to Hero ..to Provoke or make him Angry...but nope ..all went behind bashing Shrenu/Aastha Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavani

BabyBearFanGirl IF-Dazzler
BabyBearFanGirl
BabyBearFanGirl

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

I havent watched it yet, but didnt Barkha willingly go into his arms when this track started?Wink

What was all that then? Cvs pulling the wool over our eyes? LOL

akashavani

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

saji,
i'm willing to let them pull wool over my eyes this timeConfused. i had to do it myself when shlok stood like a pillar when abhay dragged his heavily pregnant sister away and then he conspired with his father in sending her away to abhayOuch. yuck! yucky writers and they crappy thinking. they can't even keep the sanctity of their leads in a "love story" intact.

right from when they dug out swathi crap, they could have taken many routes but they always take the crappiest route.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumBabyBearFanGirlmainkyanaamdoonakashavani

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

@Saji...@Bobbie...@Rekha ..I gave explanation of  Astha in Amnesia as Bharkha ...Actions...in ..my post u liked but didn't  read...Plz Read if U can...ASHLOK'S Sanctity (Astha's Fear and Shlok's Challenge )...cant give link..but it is  in ..The...11   or 12 pg of ...forum...PLZ READ...IMP...Cause Bharkha  was like a trusting Child and Nothing else...still detached as...Astha...in Everyway..,While Indrajeet  was trying to take advantage of her  Innocence  in Amnesia but she didn't  like it likecwith Shlok...Vast Difference ..Some clearvpoints...Give your...Reply.. .

CVS...Are clever. ...Rekha ..Bobbie  Saji...will reply later...plz.

Edited by akashavani - 05 May 2015 at 10:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumBabyBearFanGirldsr11

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

@Saji...@Bobbie...@Rekha ..I gave explanation of  Astha in Amnesia as Bharkha ...Actions...in ..my post u liked but didn't  read...Plz Read if U can...ASHLOK'S Sanctity (Astha's Fear and Shlok's Challenge )...cant give link..but it is  in ..The...11   or 12 pg of ...forum...PLZ READ...IMP...Cause Bharkha  was like a trusting Child and Nothing else...still detached as...Astha...Some clearvpoints...Give your...Reply.

vinni,

i decided to respect my intelligence enough from now on and not try to make sense of their crap. i will respect myself enough to not give orgasmic reactions to their crappy tracks. 

just like aditi and her night walks/seduction don't f**king make any sense, shlok willing to send jyothi back to abhay doesn't f**king make any sense, just like the food truck track doesn't f**king make any sense, this aastha-indra hugs and kisses don't f**king make any sense at all. i understand what they are trying to show. they are drawing parallels between shlok-niranjan and aastha-indrajeet, but still it doesnt f**king make any sense at all, because people are usually not that dumb. they always dumb down one character to elevate another and end up making the leads look really cheap.

let me remind you that IS didnt just say that dirty dialogue to shlok to break him but the very first time he said it in his self talk! wonder why he did that?! BUT lets just brush that under the carpet and pretend that nothing happened, because it is too disturbing to imagine someone raping a mentally unstable person. to me, indrajeet is the worst kind of criminal anyway.

Edited by dsr11 - 05 May 2015 at 11:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

p1archjhumjhumBabyBearFanGirlakashavani

Saibhargav Goldie
Saibhargav
Saibhargav

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
i want aastha to say "shlok chodiye mujhe" when IS comes near to her eventhough being unaware of that dialogue. she should think of why she said so.  she should try to dig out her past without the knowledge of IS.

akashavani

BabyBearFanGirl IF-Dazzler
BabyBearFanGirl
BabyBearFanGirl

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsr11

saji,
i'm willing to let them pull wool over my eyes this timeConfused. i had to do it myself when shlok stood like a pillar when abhay dragged his heavily pregnant sister away and then he conspired with his father in sending her away to abhayOuch. yuck! yucky writers and they crappy thinking. they can't even keep the sanctity of their leads in a "love story" intact.

right from when they dug out swathi crap, they could have taken many routes but they always take the crappiest route.
I think they were going to show that Shlok accepts her even after she ends up being with IS. But due to the furore it created among the fans, they decided to scrap it and now are showing that she was never comfortable with him. Since Aditi's sleepwalking and six fingers theory, the serial has gone downhill, never to recover. I quit for a few days when I don't like the track and watch it when it is bearable. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumakashavanidsr11

Go to top