Kumkum Bhagya

SBS 5th May'15 Pragya Supports Aakash Rachna: VIDEO

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
SBS - PRAGYA SUPPORTS AAKASH RACHNA

VIDEO: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2p5j73_akash-rachana-ko-mila-pragya-ka-saath-kumkum-bhagya_tv

• Aakash comes home with Rachna. They've bith married. The whole family is shocked as they were preparing for Aakash marriage with Sudha.

• Taiji slaps Aakash. Pragya supports them and they show a clip where Pragya is convincing Rachna to marry Aakash.

• Pragya hugs Rachna as she enters Mehra mansion. Dadi will be furious and come face to face with Pragya.

• Offscreen INT, Sriti: She mentions that she is trying to help Tanu by making a way for her to get into this house. She shares about Aakash marrying Rachna and getting slapped.

SBS - PRAGYA MEETS A FAN

VIDEO: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2p195v_pragya-mili-apne-fan-se-kumkum-bhagya_tv

• A fan pays a visit to Pragya aka Sriti on the sets of Kumkum Bhagya. She spends some time there and gives Sriti some fan made drawings.

• Sriti mentions about being in Dubai a few days ago. 😲

• Aakash Pragya upcoming scene clip shown. Aakash holding Rachna's photo and crying. Pragya explaining him.
Edited by SaaraDON - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chirikula thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs
Okay this too shall paasπŸ₯±
Shabir...sriti? I'm going through this pain for you guys πŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks DON!
Can't wait to see what his stand is on this, I guess he will support Pragya/Rachna-Akaash.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Glad that Rachna and Akaash will end up married! Yay, finally they can have a happy life! Really hope Abhi supports Pragya/Rachna and Akaash!

Thanks Donny!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much Donny darling...
Love Akash and good to see him get some much needed screen space...

Yeah...Rachna...now that she is married ...needs to deliver soon...its past 10 months already...πŸ˜†

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I don't understand why dadi is against aakash-rachna relationship when she is pregnant with aakash's kid...the initial days of KKB...it was show aakash married rachna secretly...so illogical...i am glad aakash got his wife and kid back...now waiting rachna delivery...its 1 year in our calendar and 10 months in KKB calendar
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Donny!!

I'm dreading the upcoming Dadi-Pragya scene
Puvanes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simsim25

Glad that Rachna and Akaash will end up married! Yay, finally they can have a happy life! Really hope Abhi supports Pragya/Rachna and Akaash!

Thanks Donny!

but its more than a year, her baby still never come out!!!!
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mages

I don't understand why dadi is against aakash-rachna relationship when she is pregnant with aakash's kid...the initial days of KKB...it was show aakash married rachna secretly...so illogical...i am glad aakash got his wife and kid back...now waiting rachna delivery...its 1 year in our calendar and 10 months in KKB calendar

@bold EXACTLY!! does no one remember this!!! aakash should be using this piece of history but no, just like everyone else it's like it never happened for him -__-
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -mina-

@bold EXACTLY!! does no one remember this!!! aakash should be using this piece of history but no, just like everyone else it's like it never happened for him -__-

The CV's have conveniently forgotten it...as it as a Mandir marriage without witness registering it etc..thus Illegal and not valid

This time they will do it in the mandir with witness...Pragya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and a valid pandit...maybe the first one was paid to be one by Akash..just to get her into bed...