Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bawaswift

I wud like to vote for both...

Nidhi Verma and Ananya... ⭐️⭐️

Great choice 😊
Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I love Kittu frm the day she played Arohi in KMH :) she is my most fav .. so i love all the characters played by her :D but of course my most fav will always remain Arohi :))
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ahlaweya

I love Kittu frm the day she played Arohi in KMH :) she is my most fav .. so i love all the characters played by her :D but of course my most fav will always remain Arohi :))

I agree with you 😊
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Many ppl say Arohi...but there is a huge difference in Arohi Sharma and Arohi Ahluwalia...I have never hated any female lead charachter like the 1st version and never loved any female charachter like the 2nd one.!!😆She was so adorable as Arohi Ahluwalia...Also,This charachter has everything that She had portrayed in her other roles till date,the similar compassion as Arohi Sharma,The Inner Strength to face all the problems like Dr.Nidhi,The Determination to never give up like Ananya,But There is something about Arohi Ahluwalia that all these charachters don't have,that childishness(to the level of what Arohi had),that spunk,that cuteness ki dukaan waali cuteness and that innocenceAnd In addition when all this get combined to that comic dosage that Mrs.Arohi Arjun Singhaniya brings🤣all these charachters look dull.!!😉Edited by --Janvie-- - 9 years ago
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Janvie--

Many ppl say Arohi...but there is a huge difference in Arohi Sharma and Arohi Ahluwalia...I have never hated any female lead charachter like the 1st version and never loved any female charachter like the 2nd one.!!😆She was so adorable as Arohi Ahluwalia...Also,This charachter has everything that She had portrayed in her other roles till date,the similar compassion as Arohi Sharma,The Inner Strength to face all the problems like Dr.Nidhi,The Determination to never give up like Ananya,But There is something about Arohi Ahluwalia that all these charachters don't have,that childishness(to the level of what Arohi had),that spunk,that cuteness ki dukaan waali cuteness and that innocenceAnd In addition when all this get combined to that comic dosage that Mrs.Arohi Arjun Singhaniya brings🤣all these charachters look dull.!!😉

This is so true 😊
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dr Nidhi as she displayed almost all emotion one can think of and she looked beautiful too
manasimrk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For me its always arohi..bcozz i am diehard fan of kmh..
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aruhi frm KMH entire series