Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Now that was really one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever read! Loved how you managed to take care of the inner turmoil of Karna, at the same time as highlighting his faults, and wrong decisions!
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Now that was really one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever read! Loved how you managed to take care of the inner turmoil of Karna, at the same time as highlighting his faults, and wrong decisions!

Thank you. Glad you liked it.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh what should I say more. I am just speechless spellbound. I always wanted to read something on Karna's mental situation after Abhimanyu death and you fulfilled my wish. And only once Krishna to show his love for Karna. Though I don't believe Krishna is god but he was best counsellor of world. His words had magic. I wanted only once Krishna to console Karna. Thanks for fulfilling my dreams. Love you
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

Oh what should I say more. I am just speechless spellbound. I always wanted to read something on Karna's mental situation after Abhimanyu death and you fulfilled my wish. And only once Krishna to show his love for Karna. Though I don't believe Krishna is god but he was best counsellor of world. His words had magic. I wanted only once Krishna to console Karna. Thanks for fulfilling my dreams. Love you

Thank you Jhum. You are very late, but I am just happy you finally got around to it. 😃I too had longed to read something like this and finally decided to write it myself!! ðŸ˜‰. Love u too. ðŸ˜³
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Again read it 🤗
i was needed to be refreshed so this was 1 of the fic that i wud love to read again nd again.

Thank you Mou.. ðŸ¤—