Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

NiBir AT#35 ||*Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! *|| (Page 63)

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Joined: 26 October 2013
Posts: 11613

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by ..Happy..

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by anulovessarun

he got 5 yrs imprisonment
ROFL uss se pehle kya kya rumors aaya tha ROFL
he will get bail in 2 days no matter whether it is a bailless case or notROFL
ikr ..but thnk god he got 5 yrs insted 3 yrs imprisonment 
if he got 3yrs imp...then he culd hv cum out easily to day itself ..my mom was telling 
five yrs ya three yrs he will be out on bail in less than a week!!!
ikr ..bad influence of money Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-abz-

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 8133

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by ..Happy..

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by anulovessarun

he got 5 yrs imprisonment
ROFL uss se pehle kya kya rumors aaya tha ROFL
he will get bail in 2 days no matter whether it is a bailless case or notROFL
ikr ..but thnk god he got 5 yrs insted 3 yrs imprisonment 
if he got 3yrs imp...then he culd hv cum out easily to day itself ..my mom was telling 
that's known as money's influence Angry
even jayalailita got bail ROFLROFLROFL
but I hate such stuff DeadDead its cheating !!! Angry
no not cheating...it is like mocking our judiciary systemAngry
its so damn silly to behave like a nirabarathi !!! when he has done something wrong doesn't he feel guilty ?? if I hurt someone  ...I feel damn embarrassed and low . He has killed poor people and tried to cover up ? AngryAngry shame shame sallu !!!
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara610

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by zaara610

Sk's lawyers pleaded that he had paid 19 lakhs to the victims family and he is a person who does lots of humanitarian work
Can paying money or doing humanitarian work erase a fact that he killed a person.. Angry
His lawyers also came up with final act to rescue him that he is suffering some brain ailment.. Angry
Sk deserves this verdict.. Angry

brain ailment?ROFL
wow!!!ROFL

If he was a common man he would have landed in jail long ago.. Angry
Case files went missing in between.. so they had to start the trial again.. Angry
All of a sudden after 13 years last month his driver came up telling that he was driving the car.. Angry
i wonder how much money the driver got for changing his statement!!!
maybe he thought of his family and his children and agreed to take the blame!!!
but remember...money doesn't buy everything!!!
..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Joined: 26 October 2013
Posts: 11613

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara610

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by zaara610

Sk's lawyers pleaded that he had paid 19 lakhs to the victims family and he is a person who does lots of humanitarian work
Can paying money or doing humanitarian work erase a fact that he killed a person.. Angry 
His lawyers also came up with final act to rescue him that he is suffering some brain ailment.. Angry 
Sk deserves this verdict.. Angry

brain ailment?ROFL
wow!!!ROFL
 
If he was a common man he would have landed in jail long ago.. Angry 
Case files went missing in between.. so they had to start the trial again.. Angry 
All of a sudden after 13 years last month his driver came up telling that he was driving the car.. Angry
IKR ..this is the worse part Angry
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Happy..

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Stella324

that's known as money's influence Angry
even jayalailita got bail ROFLROFLROFL
but I hate such stuff DeadDead its cheating !!! Angry
no not cheating...it is like mocking our judiciary systemAngry
absolutely true Dead

i just hope he gets the punishment which a ordinary person wuld get for hit ans run case 

he deserves it Angry
we can just hope yaar!!!
but we knw the truth right?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Happy..

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Joined: 26 October 2013
Posts: 11613

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

i wonder how much money the driver got for changing his statement!!!
maybe he thought of his family and his children and agreed to take the blame!!!
but remember...money doesn't buy everything!!!
my dad was saying this to my mom  in the morning 

am getting spaaming warnings 

who else are 
..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Joined: 26 October 2013
Posts: 11613

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

we can just hope yaar!!!
but we knw the truth right?!
yes and no one can change the truth Smile
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by ..Happy..

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by anulovessarun

he got 5 yrs imprisonment
ROFL uss se pehle kya kya rumors aaya tha ROFL
he will get bail in 2 days no matter whether it is a bailless case or notROFL
ikr ..but thnk god he got 5 yrs insted 3 yrs imprisonment 
if he got 3yrs imp...then he culd hv cum out easily to day itself ..my mom was telling 
that's known as money's influence Angry
even jayalailita got bail ROFLROFLROFL
but I hate such stuff DeadDead its cheating !!! Angry
no not cheating...it is like mocking our judiciary systemAngry
its so damn silly to behave like a nirabarathi !!! when he has done something wrong doesn't he feel guilty ?? if I hurt someone  ...I feel damn embarrassed and low . He has killed poor people and tried to cover up ? AngryAngry shame shame sallu !!!
he should have confessed that he did wrong!!
he should have told the court that it was an accident
but covering up his guilt...pathetic!!!AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Happy..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Love like him - NiBir FF(Part 15 pg 56)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: -abz-   Replies: 463   Views: 46301

-abz- 463 46301 14 May 2016 at 10:04am by ___Neha___
NiBir Promo's So Far <3 NiBir

2 3 4

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 25   Views: 4618

..Happy.. 25 4618 05 December 2015 at 5:34am by ..Happy..
NiBir vm ~ Darmiyaan

2

Author: Black_Angel   Replies: 14   Views: 1639

Black_Angel 14 1639 06 May 2015 at 8:46am by Pilu05
most watched nibir scene?????

2

Author: FairyHM   Replies: 15   Views: 1292

FairyHM 15 1292 05 May 2015 at 8:05am by Echo.of.Hope
NiBir AT#34 ||*Baby we were written in the stars*||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..preethi..   Replies: 1199   Views: 17309

..preethi.. 1199 17309 05 May 2015 at 4:39am by .LiveLaughLove.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index