Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: poetic

Aarav's mind is on a trip of his own ... I want Suhaani and Aagam to organsie this party, though Pam will be involved alright.

And I so want a separate time out for NR, not N wihing R there with all the FLs and GFNs. 

For this one day I want him too to keep his issues aside and help organise the party. I think he will help suhani and agham but wouldn't participate much since ranbir would surely rile him up using shilpa plus there is babu bhai angle too
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† am i missing some thing... Is there a kiss happening ??? i m so desperate...
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
 I won't jump into any conclusion and expect anything good from the SBS or other articles and hence I will only comment after I watch the episodes.Last 5 months,this is the lesson I learned
Though I hope her Nachiket should do something for her on this special occasion but I don't trust nb anymore.let's see what's instore for us.

Pam organising party for Ragini is the biggest joke of this decade n I really hope Ragini won't fall in the trap of the upcoming Trimurty combo of Pam,Ronnie n FL2 n will trust her Nachiket but if she does fall then all my sympathies are with Suhani and Aagam.
Sutapasima thumbnail
offscreen moment from Ragini's birthday party 
Embedded image permalink
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I saw the video and the RR-PK thing was just rehearsals.. 
That's why it looked formal :)
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldstar678

I won't jump into any conclusion and expect anything good from the SBS or other articles and hence I will only comment after I watch the episodes.Last 5 months,this is the lesson I learned

Though I hope her Nachiket should do something for her on this special occasion but I don't trust nb anymore.let's see what's instore for us.

I'm sure he'll do something super sweet ðŸ˜³
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I'm sure he'll do something super sweet ðŸ˜³

I sincerely hope he does. And by this I do not mean gaudy gifts, flirting in front of the entire clan, etc.
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

I sincerely hope he does. And by this I do not mean gaudy gifts, flirting in front of the entire clan, etc.

Fingers crossed! 

It can become something beautiful.. wishing! ðŸ˜³
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice segment. thanks for the link. 
but it looks funny how everyone else is standing in line to watch NR talk to eachother 

ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.

nice segment. thanks for the link. 

but it looks funny how everyone else is standing in line to watch NR talk to eachother 

Seemed like Suhani is giving her a gift.. 
maybe the saree she wanted to gift her at the wedding ðŸ˜Š