Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Pam's wily ways ... (Page 3)

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Well said Sun.

I do understand that she has done a lot for Neil and kids, but yes, she did facilitate Nachiket turning into Neil. 

Yes, her hatred for Ragini is limitless. She never wanted R to be a part of N's life.

And eys, she will use all the ways to keep Ragini away.

I would appreciate her being genuinely concerned for Nachiket and requesting Ragini not to hurt him again (because she thinks Ragini hurt him the first time) rather than asking her to leave his life.. because that is impossible.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Well said Sun.

I do understand that she has done a lot for Neil and kids, but yes, she did facilitate Nachiket turning into Neil. 

Yes, her hatred for Ragini is limitless. She never wanted R to be a part of N's life.

I would appreciate her being genuinely concerned for Nachiket and requesting Ragini not to hurt him again (because she thinks Ragini hurt him the first time) rather than asking her to leave his life.. because that is impossible.. 

Well said sukhi n I also think its time for Neil n ragini to make her understand that no one can take away her position as far as the 3 kids are concerned and she don't need to feel insecure.They both were and will always be in debited to her for the contribution.

NeiRaFreak

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
If that happens, it will be a really nice move. Maybe NR should call P for a dinner cum discussion and speak to her together and allay her fears. 

NeiRaFreak

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Well said Sun.

and the more she plots to keep ragini away..the more she is losing her grip on her brother...instead of threatening ragini..could she not for once be nice to her and tell her why she dislikes her so much ...even after knowing that ragini was still there with neil in the 15 yrs of separation how does she expect to achieve anything now the mu has been cleared..this is her brother's chance to be happy..she saw how happy he was...

she really needs to fight her own demons before she loses the kids and brother she holds under her leash...i somehow feel that RK is finally seeing her without his rose tinted glass...by the time she understands he may very well have moved on with devika or anyone else...and knowing pam she will blame ragini for this too 

xyze

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldstar678

Well said Sun.

Well said sukhi n I also think its time for Neil n ragini to make her understand that no one can take away her position as far as the 3 kids are concerned and she don't need to feel insecure.They both were and will always be in debited to her for the contribution.

she is beyond reasoning now...desperate and she will not listen either to neil or ragini...coz she knows in her head with ragini back she loses her family..which would be true...neil is crazy about ragini and nothing matters to him beyond her..and the kids are dying for their mom ka love..pam ka constant need to interfere is disastrous ...
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Of course, Pam will blame R for everything, especially if its something like RK moving on with D. That's gonna be a catastrophe. 
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldstar678

Well said Sun.

True.. 

they have to take care of her insecurity and maybe marry her off LOL
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Pam is completely wrong in asking R to leave N and kids alone. Its not like Ragini is forcibly after N and kids, feelings are mutual. Pam can give some thought to N and Agham-Suhaan's feelings if not Ragini's if she geuinely loves them and is bothered about them as she frequently claims. But her current actions are defined by pure hatred for Ragini and not concern for Neil. Not denying her love for her brother but at present its all about her own self for her. She is being plain selfish in a negative way and mean.

And how and why will she lose the kids if NR get back together. I'm sure Ragini has no intention of replacing Pam in their lives. Pam can still continue being their mother but she is insecure and wants to be their only mother and not share the kids with Ragini. 

I do give credit to Pam for being a mother to these kids when their parents went on a self destructive mode but what she has turned Ranbir into doesnt speak too well of her skills. 

I really dont want this character to turn negative but she is on the path already. And i too thought in the beginning that perhaps Pam fears a repeat of what happened 15 years ago with Neil and Ragini and its purely concern for Neil which is making her fear their reunion but as much as i wanted this to be the reason behind her actions unfortunately it doesnt appear to be so.

I have zero sympathies with Pam at the moment. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzegoldstar678

Go to top