Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Pam's wily ways ... - Page 4

Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Filza.

just read it too.. it clearly says it will be revealed Neil indeed did share a relarionship with RupaliπŸ˜²πŸ˜•i really hope this aint for real.

you cant trust these creatives. they might just forget all what Neil told Suhaani (all the flashbacks)

filza

I know the actual problem, it's been a long time that creatives have not got bashing from us.

They are missing us πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They are banking on the fact that we are being nice to NB
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

filza

I know the actual problem, it's been a long time that creatives have not got bashing from us.

They are missing us πŸ˜†

they better not mess with Nachiket's character again
I cant stand cheating anything but this. Edited by Filza. - 8 years ago
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Pam is super mean. I would never fall for her tears.!
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Filza.

just read it too.. it clearly says it will be revealed Neil indeed did share a relarionship with Rupali πŸ˜²πŸ˜• i really hope this aint for real.

you cant trust these creatives. they might just forget all what Neil told Suhaani (all the flashbacks) 

Wht the hell?They dont have anything else to show?
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why does NB want to keep repeating this "cheating" track again and again.   The goofed up  FB's have finished now she should move on to other things, there are lots of other things which can move the serial forward.
Maybe NB does not want to get rid of FL2 and maybe she will carry this cheating thing till the end so that FL2 can be around till the end.

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know what trac ks they will show.
But I am sure Champoo will be there till the very end. 
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If that 'Cheating' monster comes back, we should all just fire the place. What nonsense! How many times are you going to keep butchering and show some cheese spread like sequence to cover up.

She must be seriously given a ranting now itself with the articles coming up and show her that we just don't trust her with the whole story.
Vidya.CV thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saabi45

If that 'Cheating' monster comes back, we should all just fire the place. What nonsense! How many times are you going to keep butchering and show some cheese spread like sequence to cover up.

She must be seriously given a ranting now itself with the articles coming up and show her that we just don't trust her with the whole story.

Saabi45 very soon we will clear her dues, long due! πŸ˜‰
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

Saabi45 very soon we will clear her dues, long due! πŸ˜‰

This NB couldn't stand 5-10 tweets on that horrendous fb track or previous track I think that she blocked me after labeling that I hate the show. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I felt that my twitter feed was more sane and didn't frustrate me when i scrolled through at office after her easy let-off.