Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Very nice post n good discussion... Agree to most d points... But discussing or even thinking about Pam 's neglected character shoots my BP to highest possible point so wil restrict my comment to minimum!

To me I personally liked Pam 's character as its very natural n we find such characteristics in nearly everyone! Luv ur loved ones and hate those who hurt u or them! Simple... We all r like dat!

But yes as I said its d most neglected character as poorly sketched as Nachiket 's! So we see her doing impulsive acts widout any Sar-Pair! Dey show her luving her brother but now she wil b d one depriving him of happiness!

For kids insecurity... She is right in dat stance but I beleive its Nachiket and Ragini 's duty to make her understand she wont loose anything wid dem gettin together! But... CVs just dont giv dem enough n sensible dialogues as if PK n RR charge BT for every word dey say!

Lastly... In tonite 's episode she wik blackmail Ragini n we wil see Ragini all influenced!... but I seriously wish CVs don't turn Pam into a brainless typical head on negative characters and she realize her families best soon!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Totally.
But NR are not asking Pam to get lost anyway. And the little I know of them, they are not the ones to remove Pam from their lives. They will never do it.
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its just unfair to d actress to show her utter fool n bitchy n d role wid so much potential!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i apprecite what pam has done for her kids and her brother..i would not take away any of those but then i do not pity pam or go bechari on her for the simple reason that her dislike and hatred for ragini outweighed her love for her brother...coz if she actually cared for him she would not have allowed this 15 years to happen...she knew the truth and he listens to her..instead of poisoning  him against ragini if she had talked sense this 15 years would never have happened..if i love someone and see that they are making a mistake  that would cause them endless pain..i would fight and ensure that they do not end up making that mistake..pam hates ragini..she never wanted her in neil's life but could do nothing when they married...she was more than happy when the seperated and closed even an inch of opening that would get together...the distance of oceans between them...she raised the kids filling them nonsense about their own mother...there did not go a day she did not spew venom about ragini to neil and anyone who could listen...she is so blinded and obsessed with nachiket that she did not and could not see his fault in all this 

and even now she cares two hoots about nivedita...all she wants is ragini should not come back...her obsession and insecurity about ragini takes dominance...as many said she has in her head that if she returns pam will lose her place in neil's and kids lives..she does  not care that neil can never be happy without ragini nor the kids ...even ranbir loves his mother a lot..he is just too hurt right now...and pam thinks that it is hatred like she has...

so if pam chose to sacrifice 15 yrs of life it was a conscious choice to keep ragini away more than anything else...
Edited by sun29 - 8 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Well said Sun.

I do understand that she has done a lot for Neil and kids, but yes, she did facilitate Nachiket turning into Neil. 

Yes, her hatred for Ragini is limitless. She never wanted R to be a part of N's life.

And eys, she will use all the ways to keep Ragini away.

goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome topic Rachana,will reply once I reach home as I have to put lot of my points regarding her.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: poetic

Well said Sun.

I do understand that she has done a lot for Neil and kids, but yes, she did facilitate Nachiket turning into Neil. 

Yes, her hatred for Ragini is limitless. She never wanted R to be a part of N's life.

I would appreciate her being genuinely concerned for Nachiket and requesting Ragini not to hurt him again (because she thinks Ragini hurt him the first time) rather than asking her to leave his life.. because that is impossible.. 
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ronitfan

I would appreciate her being genuinely concerned for Nachiket and requesting Ragini not to hurt him again (because she thinks Ragini hurt him the first time) rather than asking her to leave his life.. because that is impossible.. 

Well said sukhi n I also think its time for Neil n ragini to make her understand that no one can take away her position as far as the 3 kids are concerned and she don't need to feel insecure.They both were and will always be in debited to her for the contribution.
poetic thumbnail
If that happens, it will be a really nice move. Maybe NR should call P for a dinner cum discussion and speak to her together and allay her fears. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poetic

Well said Sun.

and the more she plots to keep ragini away..the more she is losing her grip on her brother...instead of threatening ragini..could she not for once be nice to her and tell her why she dislikes her so much ...even after knowing that ragini was still there with neil in the 15 yrs of separation how does she expect to achieve anything now the mu has been cleared..this is her brother's chance to be happy..she saw how happy he was...

she really needs to fight her own demons before she loses the kids and brother she holds under her leash...i somehow feel that RK is finally seeing her without his rose tinted glass...by the time she understands he may very well have moved on with devika or anyone else...and knowing pam she will blame ragini for this too