Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Being Human... plzz see

varahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys what's going on here.. Why people r troubling others guys if any1 is not happy with any post or story.. Plzz stop reading it.. If ur not comfortable with mature content then plzz skip that part.. But plz stop troubling them with ur post or PMs.. Guys no writer s r begging in front of us to read their story.. So if u don't want to read skip that story or post.. But plz don't hurt them with ur comments or PM..

I heard someone is sending PMs to writers.. Who r we to judge others.. Who r we to say that someone is good or bad.. Guys we have no right to do this.. So stop doing this and be  a human being.. If we will hate or bad mouth others guys what we'll teach our next generation.. Its our duty to teach them how to behave.. Teach them to be a human.. A good human.. And we only don't know how to behave then how can we expect our next generation to do something good... Or behave..

Guys life is very small
. plzz spread love not hatred.. Coz at the end of our life we will have to pay for our deeds.. 

Its a request.. Just try once and love someone.. Its beautiful feeling..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
true varahi
hmm spread positivity n love
SamBricka thumbnail
true very true.. We r no one to judge any1.. Plzz spread love.. Positivity.. Nd believe me.. It fells good.. Hurting others is not good.. It will make u feel happy.. But loving u will feel it makes u only happy... Plzz don't do this plzz
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yar realy its just iritating to evn heard sum1 pm writers, seriously if u dnt want to read then skip it na, sending pm what u wanted to show.
Much needed post
SamBricka thumbnail
i think they just want attention.. That's it.. Nd they think by Hurting others they will gain attention.. I think they r jealous of writers.. That how can they write such a good story when they r unable to do it... How can we love them Well my suggetion for them is.. Start being humen u can also be loved like Aru, Aria, Rishu nd other members r loved
artiodedra2007 thumbnail
Ya u r absolutely right I don't know why people don't give them space they r doing such well and it's reyally a hard job 
varahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: artiodedra2007

Ya u r absolutely right I don't know why people don't give them space they r doing such well and it's reyally a hard job 

true its hard job to write some thing but don't know when people will understand others feeling and stop hurting them..
varahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sh0Nali

yar realy its just iritating to evn heard sum1 pm writers, seriously if u dnt want to read then skip it na, sending pm what u wanted to show.
Much needed post

i feel they r jealous people that's it.. Jealous of their work..
deepu90 thumbnail
Who send pm to writers r jealous nd coward.
SamBricka thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepu90

Who send pm to writers r jealous nd coward.

sahi kaha coward people..