Satrangi Sasural

Spoiler videos- Arhaan's SR - Hotness alert :P

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
From these on location videos, it looks like Arhaan SR is not far away 😆 Looks like a sizzling sequence. They are looking ❤️ together. Aarushi's saree continues to be sourced from the junkyard , but shukar hain at least Vihaan gets a new - and hot - new shirt 😉 
They are discussing Mugs ka weight for a big part of the interview 😆 I guess late night shoots are taking a toll 😆 

But towards the end both say that Arhaan's actual story is just going to begin.  That's interesting... now am even more curious to find out what's in store for them.

Edited by kautilya04 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahh ranju didn't set see you post spoiler video already!! 
I'll PM Jyoti di to delete my post 😊

By the way still recovering over these spoiler videos 🤣
Edited by bpbpbp - 8 years ago
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How are they romancing in the open like this????? Where are these 7 mothers !! 🤣
kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpbpbp

Ahh ranju didn't set see you post spoiler video already!! 

I'll PM Jyoti di to delete my post 😊

By the way still recovering over these spoiler videos 🤣

Me too!! 🤣 I was like this 😲 when I first opened the video 🤣  
Kab aayega yeh episode  
kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpbpbp

How are they romancing in the open like this????? Where are these 7 mothers !! 🤣

Haha I think Vihu must have sent them on a short pilgrimage 😉 🤣 WOh itnaa naughty hain ke yeh bhi kar sakta hain 🤣 
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Abe oye.. Vihaan aur Arushi !! Thoda tho sharam karo.. Living room hai vo.. Bedroom nahi.. Bedroom upar hai jahaan saare mangal jaise cheez karte hai.. Vahaan jaake Vatsal House Production ke baare me soch..
Atlast !! Vihaan gets to wear a yummy shirt 😉 And Arushi gets to wear those same sarees 🤢 That's it !! Am gonna tweet Zee and request them for a change in Arushi's sarees.. Who want to join can join me..
kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veeranu

Abe oye.. Vihaan aur Arushi !! Thoda tho sharam karo.. Living room hai vo.. Bedroom nahi.. Bedroom upar hai jahaan saare mangal jaise cheez karte hai.. Vahaan jaake Vatsal House Production ke baare me soch..

Atlast !! Vihaan gets to wear a yummy shirt 😉 And Arushi gets to wear those same sarees 🤢 That's it !! Am gonna tweet Zee and request them for a change in Arushi's sarees.. Who want to join can join me..

Nahi nahi Vihu ka bedroom toh ground floor pe hain 😆 Aarushi is trying to run away upstairs 😆 But our hero is not going to let her escape this time 😉😆 

Am with you... will tweet to Zee about this... 

kautilya04 thumbnail
IF has also uploaded a video with this sequence. Have posted the youtube link in the main post. 
Guys please rate and comment on the video on IF..  
kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Cheers!😃

Cheers indeed! :D