Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Shamoo Creations :) #1 update 82 (Page 22)

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 14492

Posted: 22 December 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Shamoo--

Originally posted by -Pree.Jaani-

wow!itne saare updts... too good... sab badhiya hai... kp making! love yu yar! thnku for pmz... HeartHug
yeah now i started updating quickly because my many edits r pending to post ! Love u too ! Np 
Originally posted by -Pree.Jaani-

ohho!! so much cuteness shama... awesomeHeart loved dem all... kartik-survi? that edit is so nyc... konsi show yar? pairing acchi hai Wink LOL
baaki edits bhi mast hai... kp doing! you're really improving a lot... good job... tc... :*
thank u priyu ! Means alot yaar 
Aww thanx glad u liked it 
Meine pm beja woh yeh vaada raha show hai jisme karvi hai ! Do watch u will love it n ikr Embarrassed

hi shamma! :D

ohh I will watch that show heheEmbarrassed I'm hopelessLOL OK u r so much welcome ji... lets not say too many thanks ok, best buddies h na hum... kp rocking sweety! tckrHug

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 14492

Posted: 22 December 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_tehs

PreeHug
How r u jaani?

Ohh my! After sooo longgg! Di I PMd u.. do check... missed uHug I'm here now...Smile
-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 14492

Posted: 22 December 2015 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Arey yar! pehle yahi post kia tha... bt post nhi hua.. anyway I'm retyping :D :P
Shama, lovely update again... kp doing!Thumbs Up u rock girl, u r really quick with ur updts... n ur wrk is also improving. gd job :)

I loved all the siggies... esp the ViSu, ETR and sanaya ones...Day Dreaming lovely... kp rocking dear! tc
--Shamoo-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Shamoo--
--Shamoo--

Joined: 25 December 2012
Posts: 14831

Posted: 22 December 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pree.Jaani-

Originally posted by --Shamoo--

Originally posted by -Pree.Jaani-

wow!itne saare updts... too good... sab badhiya hai... kp making! love yu yar! thnku for pmz... HeartHug
yeah now i started updating quickly because my many edits r pending to post ! Love u too ! Np 
Originally posted by -Pree.Jaani-

ohho!! so much cuteness shama... awesomeHeart loved dem all... kartik-survi? that edit is so nyc... konsi show yar? pairing acchi hai Wink LOL
baaki edits bhi mast hai... kp doing! you're really improving a lot... good job... tc... :*
thank u priyu ! Means alot yaar 
Aww thanx glad u liked it 
Meine pm beja woh yeh vaada raha show hai jisme karvi hai ! Do watch u will love it n ikr Embarrassed

hi shamma! :D

ohh I will watch that show heheEmbarrassed I'm hopelessLOL OK u r so much welcome ji... lets not say too many thanks ok, best buddies h na hum... kp rocking sweety! tckrHug
why hopeless? ... oki ..hmm yeah we r best buddies ... Embarrassed
--Shamoo-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Shamoo--
--Shamoo--

Joined: 25 December 2012
Posts: 14831

Posted: 22 December 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pree.Jaani-

Arey yar! pehle yahi post kia tha... bt post nhi hua.. anyway I'm retyping :D :P
Shama, lovely update again... kp doing!Thumbs Up u rock girl, u r really quick with ur updts... n ur wrk is also improving. gd job :)

I loved all the siggies... esp the ViSu, ETR and sanaya ones...Day Dreaming lovely... kp rocking dear! tc
aww thanx priyu ... love u priyu .. yup because my folder is full so will post herr delete from my ipad .. aww means alot 
Thanx .. glad u liked it .. love u again Embarrassed
enthusiastic IF-Sizzlerz
enthusiastic
enthusiastic

Joined: 30 January 2014
Posts: 11078

Posted: 25 December 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
nice update shamma
loved it soo much
gud job yaar
thanks for the pm dear
update soon..
--Shamoo-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Shamoo--
--Shamoo--

Joined: 25 December 2012
Posts: 14831

Posted: 25 December 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thank u everyone
--Shamoo-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Shamoo--
--Shamoo--

Joined: 25 December 2012
Posts: 14831

Posted: 25 December 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enthusiastic

nice update shamma
loved it soo much
gud job yaar
thanks for the pm dear
update soon..
thanx glad u liked it 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*-Creations Exhibition #4-*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 656   Views: 50586

.StarryPhoenix 656 50586 1 hour ago by -Kina-
BitterSweet Creations #1 [CLOSED]-pg18&19 updated

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: -sevenstreaks-   Replies: 153   Views: 5897

-sevenstreaks- 153 5897 11 hours ago by Sadhanamomo
|| Keshi Creations ~ Thread 1 *Update #27 PG 82 ||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86

Author: Kesh123   Replies: 684   Views: 10433

Kesh123 684 10433 12 February 2018 at 12:49am by Kesh123
Parijat Creations - Priya Sharma's Creations

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Priyart12   Replies: 67   Views: 17066

Priyart12 67 17066 13 May 2015 at 6:04am by Priyart12
*Payalz Creations* Shop! NEW CREATIONS

Author: prettygalhere   Replies: 8   Views: 4802

prettygalhere 8 4802 30 July 2007 at 11:17am by Supernatural_10

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index