India-Forums

OMG Aliya and Veer in a pretend relationship????? (Page 3)

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged

I am mega confused, yaar aashti, did veer reply she is my girlfriend when Ishaan asked lagti kya hai who teri?

Edited by kewlkidz - 05 May 2015 at 4:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessicarh

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kewlkidz

I am mega confused, yaar aashti, did veer reply she is my girlfriend when Ishaan asked lagti kya hai who teri?

are haan aash...ye toh main poochna hi bhool gayi!!
Did he reply something??? Shocked

kewlkidz

Illuminati07 IF-Dazzler
Illuminati07
Illuminati07

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
The reply as shown in the promo was a punch that sent Ishaan flying-- literally..
No wonder Ishaan was bandaged in that pic 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessicarhashred12

Illuminati07 IF-Dazzler
Illuminati07
Illuminati07

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Jessica Ash You know  last promo will have you knowing why you fell for Alishaan in the first place..  
Ishaans jealousy becomes so evident coupled with the fact that suddenly the cool psychiatrist is out of his element. He is edgy, restless and to a point obsessive. And yes did I leave the word 'angry'??
And then, on the other side there is Veer's temper, the rigid, rude but caring Veer... he was punching the boxing bag as if it was Ishaans face or rather a practice before hitting Ishaans face.. and then he did.. 
There was this scene when Aliya is asking for help and as she talks Veer goes on Punching on the boxing bag and then Aliya holds his fist with her hand. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzJessicarhashred12

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashti

The reply as shown in the promo was a punch that sent Ishaan flying-- literally..
Then pretend relationship wali baat kahaa se aayi? was it a voiceover that said it? when I read the WU, I understood it as Alia ingoring Ishaan, him going super crazy, Aliya asking veer to help and veer punching Ishaan. Just trying to fig out In sab main pretend relationship wali baat kah aaya.
I wish they upload the promo soon, cant wait till tomorrow :( and wish weekend comes super fast :)

Edited by kewlkidz - 05 May 2015 at 5:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessicarhashred12

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Jessica Ash You know  last promo will have you knowing why you fell for Alishaan in the first place..  
Ishaans jealousy becomes so evident coupled with the fact that suddenly the cool psychiatrist is out of his element. He is edgy, restless and to a point obsessive. And yes did I leave the word 'angry'??
And then, on the other side there is Veer's temper, the rigid, rude but caring Veer... he was punching the boxing bag as if it was Ishaans face or rather a practice before hitting Ishaans face.. and then he did.. 
There was this scene when Aliya is asking for help and as she talks Veer goes on Punching on the boxing bag and then Aliya holds his fist with her hand. 
Now I can't wait to see it. though I would love to see Ishaan going crazy for Aaloo and getting jealous, at the end I don't want any character to go through heart break and sacrifice. they are all so cute Heart

ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Hmm...i think its not at all abt pretend relationship...mite be aaliya tells abt her love in stress n veer gets angry dat her heart is already taken...he must ve thot she just likes ishaan...n he takes it out on ishaan wen he questions veer...n also coz ishaan was being aggressive with aaliya, as we know veer is her part-time bodyguard too Wink...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzIlluminati07Jessicarh

Illuminati07 IF-Dazzler
Illuminati07
Illuminati07

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kewlkidz

Then pretend relationship wali baat kahaa se aayi? was it a voiceover that said it? when I read the WU, I understood it as Alia ingoring Ishaan, him going super crazy, Aliya asking veer to help and veer punching Ishaan. Just trying to fig out In sab main pretend relationship wali baat kah aaya.
I wish they upload the promo soon, cant wait till tomorrow :( and wish weekend comes super fast :)

Nahi nahi.. ye pretend relationship wali baat bas mera prediction hai.. Aliya unse sirf help mangti hai
Wo post maine segments me issi liye divide kiya hai.. The first segment is what the promo was all about, the second on what I decoded and the third what I had thought would happen before Veers arrival

kewlkidz

Go to top